Show us your character!

I am getting better with the beauty mods. I am no where as good as many of you guys / gals are. What's an Alien to do? However here I go.Take it easy on me please... :unsure:

post-89432-0-30630400-1381605763_thumb.j

Above was my second from last try. Too pretty. Not realistic. Cute as a button. Very kissable lips :blush: . However not exactly what I wanted. I needed to add more realistic skin and makeup.

This is my current one. I haven't edited her in the GECK or anything. It was pure work in game.  My taste don't go with big boobs or sweaty skin. I desire more normal real girl that can be pretty. .....

post-89432-0-15722500-1381605868_thumb.j post-89432-0-51103200-1381605891_thumb.j post-89432-0-24448700-1381605931_thumb.j

.......and can strut her stuff when needed.

post-89432-0-96799000-1381605959_thumb.j

makes me think of Alanis Morissette's "Im a bitch I'm a Lover" song. LoL.

At least she don't have the blank soulless eyes and dead dirty skin anymore. Much more acceptable.

I need to learn the GECK some more so that I can make some presets and tweak the body more to my desires. I also need to learn more about poses mods and screen captures as well. I think I started liking doing that, don't know if others like what I capture but don't matter. It will be all this little alien likes and that is enough for me. A little Alien Photographer. LOL.

Any pointers to help me achieve a better result will be much appreciated.

Guest carywinton

I've been working on making new poses and object poses and such over the last month or so.  Mostly utilitarian stuff like sitting poses with chairs, but here's my character Anya Anderson, modelling a few of the more fiery ones.  

241581-1380068185.jpg

bikinipullsmall3_zpsffa260ec.jpg

bikfullsmall2_zps49d3fd8f.jpg

pantypull3s_zps4c1424b9.jpg

pantypull2s_zps2dbb81b8.jpg

Pose mod's here for anyone who is interested.  I altered a few of those outfits directly to fit the pose, and included them.  They do look rather weird when not in the pose, though!

http://www.newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/52370

Excellent work on this, well done. I would love to have both the girl and the house. I have never seen a player house in FO3 that had a pool like that and looked that good.

Guest carywinton

I am getting better with the beauty mods. I am no where as good as many of you guys / gals are. What's an Alien to do? However here I go.Take it easy on me please... :unsure:

Above was my second from last try. Too pretty. Not realistic. Cute as a button. Very kissable lips :blush: . However not exactly what I wanted. I needed to add more realistic skin and makeup.

This is my current one. I haven't edited her in the GECK or anything. It was pure work in game.  My taste don't go with big boobs or sweaty skin. I desire more normal real girl that can be pretty. .....

post-89432-0-15722500-1381605868_thumb.j post-89432-0-51103200-1381605891_thumb.j post-89432-0-24448700-1381605931_thumb.j

At least she don't have the blank soulless eyes and dead dirty skin anymore. Much more acceptable.

I need to learn the GECK some more so that I can make some presets and tweak the body more to my desires. I also need to learn more about poses mods and screen captures as well. I think I started liking doing that, don't know if others like what I capture but don't matter. It will be all this little alien likes and that is enough for me. A little Alien Photographer. LOL.

Real pretty characters seen here ^^^^, nice job. Looks like partially Mohave Delight, which makes for some pretty ladies.

Guest carywinton

rC4ammY.jpg

Sorry; I don't know how to use spoilers and what not ^^; English isn't that great~

Got back into modding, so, maybe more work.. maybe

I would definitely be interested in knowing how to make her, very pretty.

Guest carywinton

I'd love to have a savegame archive with some of these characters to make NPC's out of (if the authors don't mind, of course) now that I've figured out how to use the PC's face on NPC's. I'd love to bump into a few of these on my travels!

I will second that motion, all apposed? Motion carried~

Real pretty characters seen here ^^^^, nice job. Looks like partially Mohave Delight, which makes for some pretty ladies.

there is a lot there. Mostly just took a lot of time tweaking the presets and choosing some more realistic clothes. Took quite some time to the face, hair and eyes to look just right. Mohave Delight does a great job with the lips off the bat just had to re-size them a bit to normal proportions from the preset that I selected.

I see the issue in making more realistic characters the matching the face with the hair. It is difficult to match them up correctly. Widen the cheeks, thin the cheeks etc. This way the hair and face complement each other an not having the head wear the hair. Also getting the skin to look real was hard. Needed to tweak the gama and other settings under the skin once the tint as about right to give that warm living glow without the fake look. Since running Fellout (removing the tint) this is even more important because the base skin tints are set to run with the normal game. Now I have to change those. That is the reason I think the first attempt (the blonde) looks like she has too much makeup. The second attempt looks more natural with normal glow of skin. Can't explain it yet still learning and playing around with the settings and such. Think I will stick with #2 for a while. Tested her with a few hats, glasses (like in the screenshots) etc. Looks good with most things. something not so much..but hey that is like in real life. A big hat looks stupid that makes sense.

later after getting to freeside I might visit that store Nlingere (mod) and see what types of underwear looks good. ^_^ If you like carywinton I would post some of those here for you. :shy:

Now if I can get my toon to pose in sexy ways that would be great. :D

I'd love to have a savegame archive with some of these characters to make NPC's out of (if the authors don't mind, of course) now that I've figured out how to use the PC's face on NPC's. I'd love to bump into a few of these on my travels!

I will second that motion, all apposed? Motion carried~

I would like to know how that was done as well. So consider the Motion carried.

I've been working on making new poses and object poses and such over the last month or so.  Mostly utilitarian stuff like sitting poses with chairs, but here's my character Anya Anderson, modelling a few of the more fiery ones.  

241581-1380068185.jpg

Pose mod's here for anyone who is interested.  I altered a few of those outfits directly to fit the pose, and included them.  They do look rather weird when not in the pose, though!

Excellent work on this, well done. I would love to have both the girl and the house. I have never seen a player house in FO3 that had a pool like that and looked that good.

House is Baja House in New Vegas.  Very nice, but sadly not for FO3.  

As for the girl, she's currently unavailable, but I 'm working occasionally on making her an appearance replacer for Llama's Willow Mod.  

Guest carywinton

241581-1380068185.jpg

House is Baja House in New Vegas.  Very nice, but sadly not for FO3.  

As for the girl, she's currently unavailable, but I 'm working occasionally on making her an appearance replacer for Llama's Willow Mod.  

All good stuff, thanks for sharing your detailed processes and work it's very much appreciated here.

My toon 'Sean Regan' with his best girl 'Molina Gomez' (companion).

post-66546-0-74002800-1382320081_thumb.jpg

For Sean I wanted body and face textures as pristine as what we can get for Type3.  That isn't available for Breeze so I had to make it.  Molina uses my personal Type3 stuff the 'Posh' Mojave Delight was based off of.  Doing the same thing for Sean was a lot harder.  You can see in the screen shot his skin is perfect, virtually no neck seam and he has defined muscles.  I had to bake normals and then retouch them BY HAND to get the effect you see.  If that aint a labor of love for a fucking toon I don't know what is.

Guest carywinton

My toon 'Sean Regan' with his best girl 'Molina Gomez' (companion).

attachicon.gifSean Regan New.jpg

For Sean I wanted body and face textures as pristine as what we can get for Type3.  That isn't available for Breeze so I had to make it.  Molina uses my personal Type3 stuff the 'Posh' Mojave Delight was based off of.  Doing the same thing for Sean was a lot harder.  You can see in the screen shot his skin is perfect, virtually no neck seam and he has defined muscles.  I had to bake normals and then retouch them BY HAND to get the effect you see.  If that aint a labor of love for a fucking toon I don't know what is.

Indeed a finely crafted labor of love and far beyond my meager abilities, unfortunately. But I can aspire to greatness one day, well done Kendo 2.

Thanks. It was more about luck than skill though (still learning new things).  It only took me about a month and maybe 100 failures.  I still cant get rid of the neck seam on female bodies though.  There is a fundamental flaw in the rigging that I can't beat ( I just don't know how).  Kiwi82mx did it for the CUTE body mod for kids so I know it can be done.

myve.png

^ You! Stop it NAOW! Stop teasing 

Vicky:

Screen_Shot47.jpg Screenshot31199.jpg Screenshot18140.jpg

May I asked what face texture mods you used to make this character? All the ones I make dont even go on par with yours. :(

^ Wow! Those look fantastic! Are those in-game? They look absolutely amazing! You must have  a beast of a machine look at those textures! 

myve.png

Vicky:

May I asked what face texture mods you used to make this character? All the ones I make dont even go on par with yours. :(

^ Wow! Those look fantastic! Are those in-game? They look absolutely amazing! You must have  a beast of a machine look at those textures! 

My laptop is a beast I just need to know what face/skin texture mods they used to make the face. :(

Update: I found the mod for the third picture! Here is a link to it which is the good news. :) 

Now the bad news... I installed and followed the instructions but the game crashes as soon as you load up the game. I am assuming its conflicting with other texture mods so I am going through them to see which one it is. If this mod can make characters look like the ones above this will be the only face/texture mod I'll need. :D

myve.png

Vicky:

This is slightly off topic but I swear I have seen your name elsewhere