Show us your character!

Guest endgameaddiction

How did you get the skin to match fully? I get these events where if I use that skin texture with varied armors the skin color is a little displaced. Sort of like a tan line on the neck.

Enb goodness.

Make sure you have bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles=1 in your Fallout.ini after installing Archive Invalidation Invalidated. Also done quicker if you do it from FOMM instead.

Make sure the custom race/preset you use is either a .esm or a .esp with the file header marked as .esm. You can do this with FO3/FNVEdit.

There's one more possible solution, but those two I've mentioned are the most common issues for skin mismatch.

How did you get the skin to match fully? I get these events where if I use that skin texture with varied armors the skin color is a little displaced. Sort of like a tan line on the neck.

Enb goodness.

Enb's help with that a lot. In certain lighting I still get the body a bit darker then the head. Drives me insane at times.

You best bet is to use a custom race where the modder already matched up the color.

Like RCP elves custom race and Daughters of Ares race mod.

Guest endgameaddiction

Yep, I used these...

Face Textures - Many Faces

Body textures - Bangos Tattoo for Type3 (BOG Version)

and for an extra kick in eyelashes I used these textures instead of throttlekitty's

Eyelash Texture Mod Resource

Nexus is acting funny at the moment if you cannot get through. I've been having that problem for the past few hours. And now when I try to reload it's doing it again.

Yep, I used these...

Face Textures - Many Faces

Body textures - Bangos Tattoo for Type3 (BOG Version)

and for an extra kick in eyelashes I used these textures instead of throttlekitty's

Eyelash Texture Mod Resource

Nexus is acting funny at the moment if you cannot get through. I've been having that problem for the past few hours. And now when I try to reload it's doing it again.

Thank you for the links. Yeah Nexus has been acting up for me as well.

I noticed the textures are in the fallout 3 section. Do they work for New Vegas too?

Guest endgameaddiction

Yeah, xazomn made the mod for New Vegas as well. And in general, yes any meshes or textures work for either Fallout. They should look a tad bit better on NV since the graphics are slightly better.

She's a little bit ugly, but she started out on my Xbox, and it's a bit harder to make a good looking character without mods. Once I transferred her to the PC, I'd been playing her for so long that it just didn't feel right to tinker with her looks at this point. Well, aside from the hair anyhow.

DC
post-209844-0-31242700-1388462463_thumb.jpg

post-209844-0-99520400-1388462591_thumb.jpg

NV

post-209844-0-88671500-1388462613_thumb.jpg

post-209844-0-03154400-1388462627_thumb.jpg

Guest endgameaddiction

11975238355_458457f4a8_o.jpg

11975173415_3d4f452e43_o.jpg

11975184105_5dedec102f_o.jpg

Roaming through Alton, IL. That mod is just pure. That mod is truly like another DLC.

Using my favorite ENB; The ENB of The Apocalypse. Can't wait for Shrutesh to release a new version later on.

Not my player character, but a little someone that we just rescued from Paradise Falls. This character is a descendant of former vault dwellers, that had been sent out as a survival expedition, from Vault 108. Before the "Gary Incident".

Gary Zero ( the original sane Gary that the rest had been cloned from) and I were out in search for any information relating to the reason why so many cloning experiments were taking place, when we got a lead on her.

Cloning.....now I know why so many vault dwellers and wastelanders look and sound the same. Damn.

post-21864-0-04026200-1388729852_thumb.jpg

post-21864-0-26832700-1388729865_thumb.jpg