Show us your character!

Thats cause I played Dr. Frankenstein. I sliced the tits off the manga body and stitched them on the type 6.

Hot! Rigged for bounce or no? I could easily see Koko sporting those :cool:

that still needs to be done, i tried to bone weight copy, that didnt work out. I'll give it a second attempt later. It also needs a bit of work on the uv map. since both have entirely different maps there are some issues with the current map.

I'm hoping that once I get the rest of the work done some good perverted partisan will take it on themselves to correct the uv map

fonv_kirala05.jpg

My character Kirala (middle) with Cass' date=' Veronica and E-DE.

[/quote']

Wow, where did you find that Cass and Veronica?

I got a mod for veronica that basically set her as essential then used it to modify her face and hairstyle in GECK. I'm too noob to make my own mod from scratch. XD

Her outfit is from Type3M clothing I think it was called. And a few other extras from Dollhouse.

Cass is unchanged, the hair is just part of the hat she is wearing.

Her outfit I dont remember the name of now.

• 2 weeks later...

post-30598-13597873492609_thumb.jpg

This is my most favorite character “Rogue”. While I really prefer “earth bound” science fiction, I still have a kind of fetish for women with large, pointed ears that are usually only found in a fantasy setting... Well, she's a mutant.

With her full body tattoo, the piercings, odd eyes and ears plus the questionable “armor” she doesn't look the part, but she's actually one of the good guys.

Usually she wears a skirt but here we see her testing a new gynecological chair I frankensteined together out of the stock vault chair. That's not just a pose, that is a fully functional new type of furniture with its own set of animations ... or it will be, once I iron out a few minor problems.

Usually she wears a skirt but here we see her testing a new gynecological chair I frankensteined together out of the stock vault chair. That's not just a pose' date=' that is a fully functional new type of furniture with its own set of animations ... or it will be, once I iron out a few minor problems.[/quote']

Cool:)

• 3 weeks later...

His name is Sage, a young man born and raised underground in Vault 101 of the Capital Wasteland(using the Capital Wasteland Requiem Mod). At the age of 19, he left his hollowed home and ventured into Washington DC's Wastes in search of his father, who had himself left only hours before. Through the many weeks of trials of finding his father, and in the concluding end of helping him complete the task of which he had abandoned his son for, Sage was inevitably again left alone in the world with his father deceased.

A few years later, he was offered a new life of opportunity as a Courier of Nevada. Now having a fresh new beginning, he has come to the Mojave Wasteland with great hope and confidence in his heart. 'What greater challenges could lie ahead of him than surviving through the core of a radiated explosion, and having to sacrifice his beloved father?' He thinks to himself.

sagemojaveoutpost1.jpg

Anyways yeah, he's a Sorrow Tribe Native, Messiah, Lvl 26. Oh yeah, he also has a kid on the way with Lucy West in Megaton :)

sagefiring1.jpg