Show us your character!

Guest endgameaddiction

What made you pull your stuff off Nexus? If you do not mind me asking.

I didn't delete anything.  DANTE did that.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10134-banned-from-nexus/page-15?do=findComment&comment=543186

Thanks for the link. I'll leave it as that since this isn't the right place for this conversation.

It's good to run into you here, however. Still using your Chryslus Bar & Grill mod and Kendos Raider Dolls for Type3. And your Lady Death armor. I just remembered that armor. Wow... I gotta pull that one out again. It's been forever...

Guest carywinton

It's nice to see others still on FO3. Major reason why I never really hung out over here. Not a fan on FNV. It got boring too fast.

I've thought about doing some face tweaks with CWDolls. It's been a while since I've messed with that race. I'll have to port it over and tinker with it in GECK.

I did port Moonshadow Race almost a year ago and created 4 presets for it. Using Moonshadow Doll Race face textures.

lvwr.jpg

fp5y.jpg

What inspired me was my old Moonshadow Doll Race character from FNV...

oxwv.jpg

Wonderful Work, I would love to see some of this in FNV, I have not played it in a while, went all the way through including DLC's in Vanilla version, mostly. I was not happy with the lack of a true "Goody Two Shoes" role of play, this is what I find better in FO3 and why I still live at Megaton, lol.

Guest carywinton

It's this body and (outside of a rare project) is all I mod for now.

attachicon.gifmolina2.jpg

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/405-kendo-2s-cali-boobs-type3-lovers-lab-edition/

Ha! See I knew it! Based off Cali, but far better proportions, now if I can figure out how to be a Witch Doctor and (shrink Heads) I will have seriously accomplished something. Nice work Kendo, following  your work is a good learning process, didn't know you were my Tutor did you? lol... jkd. :P

I have always disliked the neck and head proportions of the vanilla characters.

Guest carywinton

wjxe9k.jpg

This looks great , the eyes definitely are striking against the "Lady" Outfit, Looks like it might be a variation of Moon Shadow Race and Ren's Hair.

Guest carywinton

If no one has noticed, yes I have added a "mini game" within this thread. Try to guess what people used to make their characters, not only quite challenging but kind of fun. :D

If no one has noticed, yes I have added a "mini game" within this thread. Try to guess what people used to make their characters, not only quite challenging but kind of fun. :D

It IS fun.  The whole 'how-deh-do-dat' factor.  I love seeing what people can do with cosmetics mods.

Guest endgameaddiction

I gave up on making characters because I am so bad at making them, so I use characters from different games as my character in skyrim and fallout

It's not easy. Especially with GECK. I hate that FaceGen shit. You move one part of the face and it begins to morph the rest of the face. Takes a lot of patience and time. Same thing when you using the skin tone scale. It's like poking a freakin playdough

@carywinton

Thanks. I am a fan of the unusual.

Guest carywinton

I gave up on making characters because I am so bad at making them, so I use characters from different games as my character in skyrim and fallout

It's not easy. Especially with GECK. I hate that FaceGen shit. You move one part of the face and it begins to morph the rest of the face. Takes a lot of patience and time. Same thing when you using the skin tone scale. It's like poking a freakin playdough

@carywinton

SteamPunk is my thing, I got an A on an assignment in College when I submitted a collage for Digital Graphics 2 that was SteamPunk themed.

Guest carywinton

What made you pull your stuff off Nexus? If you do not mind me asking.

I didn't delete anything.  DANTE did that.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10134-banned-from-nexus/page-15?do=findComment&comment=543186

Interesting to note all of your assets with respect to other mods are still on the Nexus, anything you made that is necessary for other mods to function was not deleted or removed, go figure, they remove what they want and leave what they need.

@carywinton

Oh I agree, but I more satisfied with the end result. Nova in my fallout and Cassandra in my skyrim will forever be better than any character i ever make.

3hbd.jpg

Inai wants to say Hello!

Correct me if I am wrong........but isn't this a Skyrim screenshot? In a Fallout thread.

The underwear belongs to...I think the mod is called Nida. That water is radioactive and those two animals in the background look like Brahmin. And if I remember correctly the character herself looks like she's moonshadow elf race, which is a Fallout New Vegas mod. All together, I'd say it's in the right place.

Guest endgameaddiction

It's Fallout 3 to be exact. I ported over the race from FNV version to FO3. The underwear is from Nida armor mod for FNV. The tree mod is from here: Flora Overhaul. So it has TES influence in it. I didn't think enough to look like a Skyrim picture, but I'm flattered by that.