7 minutes ago, PussieTepulus said:

Chuck instead of updating the DLL, rebuild Schlongs of Skyrim.  The original modder has not been around since 2019.

The mod I'm working on is essentially a new version of SOS. But it's not done and the dll works for the old version so I uploaded it early. 

12 minutes ago, chuckseven1 said:

The mod I'm working on is essentially a new version of SOS. But it's not done and the dll works for the old version so I uploaded it early. 

Excellent!!!  You will be the savior to all!!!

You should change your name when it is released to JesusSeven1.

Those of us with AE can wait and be patient.

Edited by PussieTepulus
10 hours ago, ButchDiavolo said:

The setup that works for me is this order:

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - Fixed Scripts

SOS SE 1.1.4 (dll files removed or disabled)

SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 4 (UPDATE)

Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Full Version

Hope that helps

Thanks for the help ButchDiavolo!  I installed the script fixes, re-enabled the sos full version and removed the other 2, made sure xpmsse loaded after sos se 1.1.4, and here is the strange thing that happened:

the guard in whiterun was still wearing underwear.  I started a new game and my new character went to riverwood and everything was working correctly!  So I loaded my old character, the guard was still in underwear, I went to riverwood, and tried it with the Alvor and he was nude correctly, with Faendal and he was correct, then with a guard and he was correct, so I fast traveled back to whiterun and i'll be damned if the same guard that was in underwear was now correctly nude!!!  Strange, but whatever, its working now!!

One other issue I'm having but it might be a known issue and I missed it.  Would you please install "SOS NPC Female Pubics v 2.0.4" if you don't have them already, and see if you are having this problem?  It used to be that when you chose one of the pubes,  there would be the color underneath that would correspond to your hair color, but now the color selection is gone for me.  And if you add one of them, say "Bushy", the color is correct (Red in my case), but on restart, the color is black and I have to change to another one then back to bushy to get it to show red again.

Thanks!

Edited by charley02

Oki what i did for big dicks probléme  with the papyrus version is :

In first page MCM menu of SOS Schlong of Skyrim at Addon reconfiguration, Schlong size probabilité - 100 (= all small for all NPC) and it work :)

Edited by madcyb
6 hours ago, charley02 said:

Thanks for the help ButchDiavolo!  I installed the script fixes, re-enabled the sos full version and removed the other 2, made sure xpmsse loaded after sos se 1.1.4, and here is the strange thing that happened:

the guard in whiterun was still wearing underwear.  I started a new game and my new character went to riverwood and everything was working correctly!  So I loaded my old character, the guard was still in underwear, I went to riverwood, and tried it with the Alvor and he was nude correctly, with Faendal and he was correct, then with a guard and he was correct, so I fast traveled back to whiterun and i'll be damned if the same guard that was in underwear was now correctly nude!!!  Strange, but whatever, its working now!!

One other issue I'm having but it might be a known issue and I missed it.  Would you please install "SOS NPC Female Pubics v 2.0.4" if you don't have them already, and see if you are having this problem?  It used to be that when you chose one of the pubes,  there would be the color underneath that would correspond to your hair color, but now the color selection is gone for me.  And if you add one of them, say "Bushy", the color is correct (Red in my case), but on restart, the color is black and I have to change to another one then back to bushy to get it to show red again.

Thanks!

It could be that the guard in Whiterun is saved into the game with undies. Thankfully guards get recycled once in a while, so he should disappear eventually. I am glad that it is working for you now :)

As for the female pubes thing... My Skyrim has no naked ladies, so I don't have that mod (nor do I want to have it, cos well... preference). It could be that the color thing is just a load order issue? But I don't know for sure of course. Maybe someone else can help you with that. Or better yet, post it in the comment section of the addon?

10 hours ago, moonlesssky said:

I'd have to say that my only issue with the Papyrus version is that everyone has inhumanly sized dicks. An 8 in AE isn't an 8 with Papyrus. I'm happy to say that this is my only issue. I usually fix npcs, that I want to see naked, on the fly. After trying both, I much prefer AE and would recommend it to others. Papyrus is just my band aid. Don't get me wrong, it's a damn good band aid and I love that it exists.

How do you fix your NPCs by the way?

Mine can't go past size 20, and still have comically small wieners...

Sooo...I'm having issues with the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll file. If i try to run the game a popup warning says that the file is disabled or to old/doesn't match the game version. If I ignore and start the game anyways it says it failed to find and that I should exit the game and reinstall. Any ideas? I have the "newest" SoS version for SE and the file from here to overwrite the dll.Neither works..

Here is what I posted at 

SOS Female Pubic Hairs colored for NPCs

if anyone here knows the answer...

"SOS NPC Female Pubics" are working, but when I choose one in MCM, the colors choices below and the option to custom color are gone, (instead it just says "Schlong Size - SOSRACEMENU")

I'm trying to get "SOS NPC Female Pubics v 2.0.4" working correctly again since I updated to 1.6.353 and SKSE64 2.1.5.  "SOS AE" hasn't been updated yet so I'm using this setup:

XP32  Maximum Skeleton Special Extended

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - Fixed Scripts

SOS SE 1.1.4 (dll files removed or disabled)

Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Full Version

Script Override for PapyrusUtil SOS and Female Pubics mod

Am I doing something wrong, or is this just the problem with not using the normal "SOS AE" that was working correctly for me with 1.6.342 and SKSE64 2.1.4?

Thanks!

***EDIT***  NVM - I fixed it: (With Vortex) I had "Script Override for PapyrusUtil SOS and Female Pubics mod" loading AFTER "SOS NPC Female Pubics v 2.0.4" but loading BEFORE "SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 4 (UPDATE)" - I changed it to AFTER and now I have the color menu back in MCM!

Edited by charley02
4 hours ago, noblahblahblahnopeblahblah said:

Sooo...I'm having issues with the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll file. If i try to run the game a popup warning says that the file is disabled or to old/doesn't match the game version. If I ignore and start the game anyways it says it failed to find and that I should exit the game and reinstall. Any ideas? I have the "newest" SoS version for SE and the file from here to overwrite the dll.Neither works..

The DLL has not worked since 1.6.353 was released, which has been mentioned endlessly in the last few pages.

do people just not bother to read?

14 hours ago, Thornagar said:

could someone link the SOS SE this patch works with since the original stuff no longer seems available. Also can not wait for your new version of SOS. Is there an estimate as too how long it might take to make?

Patience young Padawan, I am still waiting for Beyond Skyrim mod team to finish all the territories of Temriel.  They released Burma earlier than I expected.  I can wait up to 3-6 months.  Better to have it perfect first time bug free.  

15 hours ago, Thornagar said:

could someone link the SOS SE this patch works with since the original stuff no longer seems available. Also can not wait for your new version of SOS. Is there an estimate as too how long it might take to make?

The original stuff is still where it has always been. -

This patch currently does not work, though, on the lastest SE build (AE 1.6.353), but only if you "somehow" move back to 1.6.342. It will be updated as and when chuckseven1 has the time and energy to do it, but he has something called "a life" that he apparently needs to dedicate time to as well, so please be patient, and await him chosing to give his scarce free time up to give us a new DLL :)

On 1/15/2022 at 5:26 AM, madcyb said:

Oki what i did for big dicks probléme  with the papyrus version is :

In first page MCM menu of SOS Schlong of Skyrim at Addon reconfiguration, Schlong size probabilité - 100 (= all small for all NPC) and it work :)

That didn't work for me. (using the default Smerf schlong)

I had to use "Schlong size multiplier -30%" for realistic sizes.

For those wondering, Papyrus version is here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95031-schlongs-of-skyrim-se/page/118/#comment-3579762

20 minutes ago, MotoRider42HC said:

That didn't work for me. (using the default Smerf schlong)

I had to use "Schlong size multiplier -30%" for realistic sizes.

For those wondering, Papyrus version is here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95031-schlongs-of-skyrim-se/page/118/#comment-3579762

Oki thank  that will help other

So you need :

SOS SE 1.1.4 (dll files removed or disabled that dll is inside the SOS Schlong mod in SKSE > Plugins > SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll

Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Full Version (this one not sure needed but i have it too)

Then for if your dick is too big go in the inside game to SOS Schlong of Skyrim MCM menu  In first page of MCM menu at

Addon reconfiguration, Schlong size probabilité -100 (= all small for all NPC)

and if you need it too use "Schlong size multiplier -30%" for realistic sizes.

Edited by madcyb
On 1/15/2022 at 3:18 AM, emberx8890 said:

Are you building off of SoS or making an entirely new mod? Because then compatibility with other mods raises some questions.

As I mentioned back in the SOS SE support thread, my mod is largely based on SOS SE, uses the SOS SE assets, and I pay attention to maintaining compatibility where practical.

Most pre-existing addons should still work. The SOS female pubes addon needs a patch, which will be included with the finished mod.