1 hour ago, ReverendFelix said:

Actually, i just came back because I forgot to mention; I am unable to equip the Wojtek genital toy on myself. I feel like it was supposed to do it automatically, because the other toys have. I select 'equip' in my inventory and it makes the sound like it's getting equipped, but doesn't.

Yes it would have tried to equip it after you spanked Millonce.

See troubleshooting #2

Edited by VirginMarie
On 11/22/2021 at 2:24 AM, VirginMarie said:

This implies that Toys has not been installed completely. 

1. Run the Installation Test in the Toys MCM. Does it fail? It will direct you to using Troubleshooting #1
  2. When you first installed Toys, did you start a new game? That's a requirement and could be the problem as you'd have a corrupt save. FAQ 4 for more about that.
  3. Also make sure you are using the latest version of Toys.

If this does not help you, for me to help further, could I please see your papyrus log. There's a "how to get a papyrus log" in the FAQs if you need it. For the log, we want a game session where you... startup the game.... load your recent save with the problem... run the install test in Toys... then exit to desktop, grab that log.

I started a new game and reinstalled everything and now everything is fine. Thank you for your help and good modding ? 

Wojtek is fucking awesome! I had an after victory dance happen last night. I haven't laughed so hard in a while,it was priceless? 

But I have a problem... The Curio Gloves disappeared. I still have them listed in the Curio Clothing quest, but they are no where to be found. Unfortunately, they pair with another armor piece on my arms so I didn't notice right away. In other words, I no longer have a previous save to load. I have items set to stay in my inventory if they get blasted off by an orgasm. And I don't think these have that effect anyway, but I thought it worth mentioning. The only thing I can think to is use the console to get a new pair. Do you think that will mess anything up quest wise? Any thoughts on why they might disappear?

12 minutes ago, ReverendFelix said:

Wojtek is fucking awesome! I had an after victory dance happen last night. I haven't laughed so hard in a while,it was priceless? 

But I have a problem... The Curio Gloves disappeared. I still have them listed in the Curio Clothing quest, but they are no where to be found. Unfortunately, they pair with another armor piece on my arms so I didn't notice right away. In other words, I no longer have a previous save to load. I have items set to stay in my inventory if they get blasted off by an orgasm. And I don't think these have that effect anyway, but I thought it worth mentioning. The only thing I can think to is use the console to get a new pair. Do you think that will mess anything up quest wise? Any thoughts on why they might disappear?

I love Wojtek. He was made to let a level 1 go into the Darkfall Cave and Vale, but you gotta fondle yourself to keep his shield up or he dies! This makes managing arousal matter.

I don't know how your Curio Gloves could do the disappearing act. But since its possible to just drop them on purpose, then decide you want them back, I plan to add the option to go back and get another for either Millonce or Urag (storywise this is up to Mercplatypus).

Re-acquiring them using the console cheat, or AIM (AddItemMenu mod) won't hurt a thing.

Oh, I didn't even realize I could take them off yet. I suppose I may have accidentally disposed of them somehow. 

Regarding Darkfall Cave;

I have actually halted the quest line at this point because it seems odd to enter this place before the Dawnguard quest line sends me there. Is it ok to go in early? I mean I imagine I would hit a dead end with out the DG quest going/finished.

Edit;

Question... How does one get more/different toys? Or should I not ask before I finish the quests?

Edited by ReverendFelix
Addendum
2 minutes ago, ReverendFelix said:

Oh, I didn't even realize I could take them off yet. I suppose I may have accidentally disposed of them somehow. 

Regarding Darkfall Cave;

I have actually halted the quest line at this point because it seems odd to enter this place before the Dawnguard quest line sends me there. Is it ok to go in early? I mean I imagine I would hit a dead end with out the DG quest going/finished.

FAQ 1

2 hours ago, ReverendFelix said:

Question... How does one get more/different toys? Or should I not ask before I finish the quests?

Missed this earlier.

• If you use the mod Toyful Temptations, you will get toys random from containers (also keys). While it's random from all and any Toy Box you've installed, by default TT is preferring toys based on the "most worn", so you'd most likely get more Curio unless you started out doing Toy Story with other toys on
  • You can also use the Toys MCM Toy Boxes Tab, to equip voluntarily.  Some might think of this as cheating but usually quest toys are not in a given toy box. Others might think of this as "self bondage" which optionally can be left "unlocked" (also a Toys MCM setting)
  • Toys Family of Mods is linked in my sig

Cool, thanks for the info. Would it be possible to add a "Curio Toy Box" to the MCM choices? That way people like me who somehow lost a toy could replace it easier. Also, I always have a hard time using the console for obtaining things (3 ID's for everything confuses me). And I don't use the "Add Item" mod, because it's requirements kinda scare me.

41 minutes ago, ReverendFelix said:

Cool, thanks for the info. Would it be possible to add a "Curio Toy Box" to the MCM choices? That way people like me who somehow lost a toy could replace it easier. Also, I always have a hard time using the console for obtaining things (3 ID's for everything confuses me). And I don't use the "Add Item" mod, because it's requirements kinda scare me.

• There's already a "Curio" in the MCM Toy Boxes tab
  • Toy boxes usually exclude quest items. Can't be having you getting that stuff before their time. So you won't find the charging toys in the toy box
  • My plan is to add an option where you can go back to one of the NPCs and ask for the toy that you lost
Edited by VirginMarie
2 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

There's already a "Curio" in the MCM Toy Boxes tab

...yep... saw that after I asked?

Toy boxes usually exclude quest items. Can't be having you getting that stuff before their time. So you won't find the charging toys in the toy box

Makes sense

My plan is to add an option where you can go back to one of the NPCs and ask for the toy that you lost

For a price of course?️smack!!! :astonished:owwww my butt!

15 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

shin-jimin-jimin.gif

She looks serious and that whip will prolly hurt, got any innocent ass spanking meme.

Well wanted to ask about the new black/yellow curio belt.  When I convert it to 3ba v2, its instant game crash(ctd).  

Since pc body is 3ba v2, I always try to convert the armor, clothes, toys to v2 cause it looks better on body and no clipping of toys, armors, etc.

The black/yellow curio belt the first ever to cause a ctd after converting to cbbe 3ba v2.  Is that a texture/mesh that didn't get converted to SSE properly, that would cause a crash like that???  just guessing.  Currently in process of skinning/sliders/weighting re-due of the belt to see if that helps me.

1 hour ago, leesjig said:

She looks serious and that whip will prolly hurt, got any innocent ass spanking meme.

You need this?

juno-temple-spanking.gif

Well wanted to ask about the new black/yellow curio belt.  When I convert it to 3ba v2, its instant game crash(ctd).  

Since pc body is 3ba v2, I always try to convert the armor, clothes, toys to v2 cause it looks better on body and no clipping of toys, armors, etc.

As far as I know, the Curio Toy Box is already using v2. What is your definition of v2? For me, it means you  load this reference body when you build in OS...

1.png

That was done for Toy Story's new Curio toys. For Insignia in Toys, we used CBBE 3BBB, which was the older (v1?).

The black/yellow curio belt the first ever to cause a ctd after converting to cbbe 3ba v2.  Is that a texture/mesh that didn't get converted to SSE properly, that would cause a crash like that???  just guessing.  Currently in process of skinning/sliders/weighting re-due of the belt to see if that helps me.

• Don't think its textures. The textures were made for SE, converted when used for LE
  • Most common cause of CTD, at least for me, is nif issues. I've had it happen where you use a nif that was not made initially in Outfit Studio, and when OS changes and saves, it corrupts it, then you get an in game CTD
    • This toy has fancy stuff in the NIF that makes the phasing effect happen. This could contribute. Its data that OS does not understand or support
  • But I think first question here is... do you need to convert them in the first place? How are you checking to see it's NOT v2 (whatever v2 by your definition means)?
9 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

But I think first question here is... do you need to convert them in the first place? How are you checking to see it's NOT v2 (whatever v2 by your definition means)?

I'll double check with Zarantha, she should give me a pointer.  I'll ask her what Reference she is mainly using converting to V2

I've been using this:

Spoiler

751011641_Screenshot2021-11-27173333.thumb.png.dfbb051b8162c0ce23724ca2f111e7c6.png

I thought the 3ba uniboob is what gives you all the extra bones on boobs, ass, belly, crotch area...  I'll try to get an answer from her, then check back.

Edited by leesjig
4 hours ago, Vampir2005 said:

Hi there,

im stuck wehre i should go to the Platform at the First Dungeon.

She put the Toys back at me and then She says go to the left Plattform, but my PC kann not move. ( Controls are disabled )

Plz Help

• Use Player Reset in Toys MCM, Misc tab.
  • If that does not help try loading your last save and try it again.

If this does not help you, for me to help further, could I please see your papyrus log. There's a "how to get a papyrus log" in the Toys FAQs if you need it. For the log, we want a game session where you... startup the game.... load the save before the problem happens... run the install test in Toys MCM first tab... Recreate the problem... then exit to desktop, grab that log.

Edited by VirginMarie

I think i found a bug in the last version of Toy Story LE 1.1

It's about Curio toy quest. I can't complete the quest. Spoiler ahead

Spoiler

I am on my way to find the last toy. Strangely it bring my back at one i have already done. The chest is empty.20211129224428_1.thumb.jpg.83ee409664038c0268b6046ae2a83f81.jpgthe old one.20211129224419_1.thumb.jpg.890c70bde17bb2302104837c4b31ea1e.jpg

20211129224423_1.thumb.jpg.7828915dc424edac4d3e7bdaf4fa03d2.jpg 

Edited by lcewolf
58 minutes ago, lcewolf said:

I think i found a bug in the last version of Toy Story LE 1.1

It's about Curio toy quest. I can't complete the quest. Spoiler ahead

Reveal hidden contents

This is not happening to anyone else that we are aware of. Plenty have completed the quest. I don't think there's a bug.

Not only is the chest empty, but the pic shows that the quest DID advance, thus everything has worked other than the map marker moving to the next chest. The more likely cause of this is a corrupt save. Map markers are known for being susceptible to corrupt saves.

1. When you first started out with Toys, did you start a new game?
  2. If you did start a new game, have you broken the golden rule since that new game?

I ask because those are ways of corrupting your save.

Edited by VirginMarie