1 hour ago, BuRyoDo said:

Hello, I seem to be having a strange problem with T&L.  Everything seems to be working fine, with the exception that I can't get any of the toys to unequip.  When I click on any toy in the inventory screen, the model disappears from my avatar, but the MCM still shows the toy as equipped, the animations continue as if the toy is equipped.  Even if I have the proper key, nothing happens save the model disappearing.  The toy doesn't get removed, and the key doesn't get used.  I'm running T&L, Toy Story, Toyful Temptations, & SLaVE, along with their respective voice packs, and KSHair patches.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

--Dave

Maybe a corrupt save caused by breaking the Golden Rule. To rule that in or out, see if you can recreate the problem on a new game.

20 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Maybe a corrupt save caused by breaking the Golden Rule. To rule that in or out, see if you can recreate the problem on a new game.

Sorry, it was a brand new game.  Even nuked Skyrim.  The MCM test passed.  Also, I installed on top of the Immersive & Adult collection.

--Dave

Sorry, it was a brand new game.  Even nuked Skyrim.  The MCM test passed.  Also, I installed on top of the Immersive & Adult collection.

--Dave

What if you go to MCM - Toys Worn - click on toy to see the detail, then use the Debug - Remove option ?

I have no idea, this has not happened before, but that might at least let you remove.

Maybe you have another mod conflicting, changing the behavior of unequip on the inventory window... and T&L can't see the event due to that other mod.

Edited by VirginMarie
12 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

What if you go to MCM - Toys Worn - click on toy to see the detail, then use the Debug - Remove option ?

I have no idea, this has not happened before, but that might at least let you remove.

Maybe you have another mod conflicting, changing the behavior of unequip on the inventory window... and T&L can't see the event due to that other mod.

Yes, the MCM removal works.  I guess I'll go the old fashioned way of removing everything, and adding it back in one thing at a time to see what breaks it.  I seem to remember it working it with just the base mod and Temptations, but  then I started adding in the quest mods and it broke somewhere in there.  Thanks for trying to help.

--Dave

Well, I thought I had gotten everything working.  It turned out somehow Sofia (or one of the many patches to get her working with I&A) was the culprit behind my keys now working.  Now, I find myself in Bleak Falls Barrow, not able to get the word from the word wall.  The controls are turned off, my character is stripped, the lights come on, the music starts playing, but no animation plays. Eventually the controls turn back on, but the lights and music continue (even looping around when the end of the track is reached).  Any ideas?  Just to test, I reloaded and fast travelled to the word wall near Merida's shrine, and that one works as intended.

--Dave

Well, I thought I had gotten everything working.  It turned out somehow Sofia (or one of the many patches to get her working with I&A) was the culprit behind my keys now working.  Now, I find myself in Bleak Falls Barrow, not able to get the word from the word wall.  The controls are turned off, my character is stripped, the lights come on, the music starts playing, but no animation plays. Eventually the controls turn back on, but the lights and music continue (even looping around when the end of the track is reached).  Any ideas?  Just to test, I reloaded and fast travelled to the word wall near Merida's shrine, and that one works as intended.

--Dave

No ideas other than confirming it's not now a corrupt save by trying on a new game. You've already confirmed it works at another location. Possible its another mod conflict.

Word Walls are part of SLaVE by the way, not Toy Story.

18 minutes ago, adamthefool said:

This might be a minor issue, but aren't you suppose to be able to strip melted curious bra?  It still needs a small exotic key to unlock, as exotic curious bra does.  Is that somehow working as intended?

Some toys require a certain transformed state (such as melted), plus a key. Likely working as intended. If you click on any toy in the Toys&Love MCM - Toys Worn tab - it shows you the detail window where you can see the escape details and confirm.

Edited by VirginMarie
  • 2 months later...

Please advise me how best to proceed in this situation. I am going through the quest Curious Curio, at the moment I am at this stage - MC and Millonce talked to Nightly, after which she conjured some black fog and left.

Spoiler

_01.jpg.fa8c02a5593c3770cceee09324877710.jpg

After that, quite a lot of game time has passed, but the trigger to go to the next stage of the quest does not work, and entering the command setstage to go to 335 stage does not give any changes in the quest.

Spoiler

_02.jpg.65864df597bbf1f4fe1e3c1f4ca03822.jpg

At the same time, Nightly began to appear often during random sex sessions between MC and NPC, she does not say anything, just observes, and when everything ends, leaves. Does the CC need more time to move on to the next stage of the quest or am I doing something wrong?

And one more observation - when having sex with MC (with Curio Harlot Collar around her neck) any NPC starts to smoothly decrease his life scale, and if you interrupt the animation of sex (or wait for the end), the NPC immediately attacks the player. The same goes for Millonce, she summons an atronach and tries to attack the MC. So far I counteract this with the "stopcombat" command, but maybe there is another way because it shouldn't be like this. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Stanislav712

Upd. I managed to solve the problem by turning on the first-person view (F button), after which the quest trigger finally worked. And the problem with Millonce attacking after every sex was with her only solved after going through the main story (Toy Story). When the Curious Curio quest was completed, I added her as a companion via AFT, and everything became normal. But this is probably the effects of conflicts between different mods, because even Phase Stone tried to fight? (his health indicator was red) during the ritual sex in front of the Nightly shrine.

Edited by Stanislav712

I think I messed up and may have to start a whole new game. After installing toys and love and toy story, I also downloaded Devious Deviants from LL, and it's now interfering with the curious curio quest. I hadn't realized that they both had the same quest getting to the library in winterhold and finding Zed and whatnot. I'm now finished with the devious deviants storyline, but now curious curio is stuck on "investigate the library." Not sure I can continue this save file and finish the toy story mod. That was silly on my part. I'm going to uninstall Devious Deviants and try to finish the story once again. Let this serve as a warning to others who are silly like me. Devious Deviants is a whole mod conflict 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Running into a near-constant CTD issue in TS. 

I've finally made it up the point where Milly and I are talking to Nightly before heading off to Blackreach. When Nightly demonstrates her power over us, the scene plays (Milly starts a bit later than the PC) and then when Nightly goes to speak at the end of it, Milly is still in an animation and it crashes.

Here are my logs:

Hopefully someone can help me figure this out without having to start a new game, as I've gotten past the main quest (Alduin) as well as Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLC's.

Full mod list is contained in the crash-2024 log at the end.

Papyrus.0.log crash-2024-03-29-15-38-50.log CrashLogger.log