Toy Story SE

View File

What's New  See... Change Log  LE Version 

Toys Story is a Toys&Love content mod. Includes the Curio Toy Box and the Toy Story Love Pack

toystoryRecTiny.pngToy Story v2.35 for SE

Nocturnal's disobedient Night Sister was too distracted by her carnal desires.  As a result her mistress bound her in restrictive restraints that keep her from fulfilling her carnal desires.  In her own private lair she has sought a way to free herself to be able to resume her debaucherous ways.  All she needs is a little mortal helper for her work.

Of course knowledge is not easily won when trying to undo the restraints of a Daedric Prince.  Rumors circulate of a forbidden archive hidden in the Arcaneum of Winterhold, guarded fiercely by the Librarian.  Knowledge of the Scion of the Curio bloodline, and possibly of the nature of these new Toys...

Summary

• Curio Toy Box & Toy Story Love Pack
  • A significantly expanded quest to discover the mysteries of the toys
  • A strange creature who does not, umm, really follow you
  • A follower with a telepathic toy
  • Multiple toys that trigger love scenes in various ways, and provide other effects
  • 4 Trial Altars... failure is punishment, success is rewarded
    • One of the punishments is having your followers sent into slavery, if you have installed Follower Slavery Mod
  • Optional use of Denial and Fondle for Trial Outcomes

Quests

A Toy Story - Getting Started...Toy Story_Moment6.jpg

After installing Toy Story a new quest will start shortly following your next game load. Works with the vanilla opening quest, an alternate start, or a much later save. If you're of a curious adventurous nature, you might dare to examine the first objective. 

Curious Curio

A "tribute to Zed", the lost quest, many of whom have been around for a long time miss and yearn for. And it does much more. When completed, you will have toys causing Uncontrollable Love in various ways, toys that you need to keep charged by orgasm, access to Trial Altars if you've not been banished, and access to two followers.

Telepathy Fondle & Love

You and a follower share a special connection, when both wearing a special telepathic toy. Play the quest to find out what this means!

Curious Clothing

A sand box style side quest involving 7 toys that need to be charged in various ways. Some need a simultaneous orgasm, others require you are propositioned for special needs, and one requires giving booze to the bear and dancing with him. This quest starts during Curious Curio.

Curse of Talos

Something can happen when you least expect it, wandering about in certain cities.

Full Support for Males, including a genital toy

Curio Toy Box

45 Toys, similar to those found in the Toys Insignia Toy Box, with a different color scheme.

Tests & Dev Tips

Toy Story also serves as a demonstration for mod authors...

• MCM triggered tests can be run for each of the Toy Handling API Functions. Each serves as a demonstration for mod authors, and can be seen in Toy Story's TStoryMain.psc
  • Turn on notifications to see all of Toys&Love's mod events triggering

Requirements, Installation, & Upgrading

Spoiler

For LE go HERE.

Requirements

• Toys&Love SE V2.6+, and all it's requirements
  • Fus Ro D'oh get the right version for your SE/AE
  • Dawnguard.esm DLC must be present (its included with vanilla SE)

Optional & Recommended

Installation

1. Make sure you've installed the Requirements listed above. Make sure Toys&Love MCM Installation Test is passing
  2. Download the Toy Story SE file from this page, AND the appropriate Bodyslide package
  3. Install both files with a Mod Manager
  4. Use Generate FNIS for Users and "Update FNIS Behavior". Watch for errors! They must be fixed
  5. Build Toy Story's toys with Bodyslide. The group name is Toy Story. See Building toys in Bodyslide. One of the most common mistakes is not getting this step right
  6. Once in game use Toys MCM option Toys&Love MCM Installation Test on the Setup tab. Steps to fix if the test in MCM failed. This mod will not work if that test fails

Known Mod Conflicts

Golden Rule - don't corrupt your save

Links

Toys Family of Mods - Listing of mods using or supporting Toys

Wojtek Tips

Change Log

Help:

Credits & Permissions

The Toys Team

Mercplatypus - Story & Dialogue / VirginMarie - Scripting / Audhol - Toy Creation / Slappa - Animations

Full List of Credits...

Spoiler

Fore - FNIS Mod

Audhol - Models & Bodyslide setup for the majority of Toy Box, made custom for Toys

Mercplatypus - Toy Story Design/Dialogue/Feature planning

BeArserk Mod - Animations from here for Wojtek.

Nikitaa - Model for Nocturnal Statue from Polished and Sexy nocturnal statue
Seansoken - Logo artwork

Permissions

Spoiler

Permissions:

1. You can NOT post this mod or any of its parts (including any derived works) without my explicit permission
  2. You can NOT incorporate any of the code in any for-profit project
  3. You can NOT use any of the code in a closed source project
  4. You CAN otherwise use the code for your own projects as long as you include all source code with your distribution and allow others to use your own code in a similar fashion and give credit with link
  5. Permission for the many assets listed with authors above, require that you obtain your own permission from the author

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/19/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Toys, FNIS, Fus Ro D'oh
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

Edited by VirginMarie
  • VirginMarie changed the title to Toy Story SE & LE

Come on guys. What fuckin' year is it..? Not 2011.

Spoiler

1945074539_Screenshot2021-11-19151101.png.685c8516ce37d61cc88667939501b4ea.png

Are we apes living in caves!? NO!!! We know how to wipe our asses. Clean your shit...

But seriously though thanks for the mod. It looks great? Gonna have fun trying it out✌️

Edited by ReverendFelix
Addendum
32 minutes ago, ReverendFelix said:

Come on guys. What fuckin' year is it..? Not 2011.

Reveal hidden contents

1945074539_Screenshot2021-11-19151101.png.685c8516ce37d61cc88667939501b4ea.png

Are we apes living in caves!? NO!!! We know how to wipe our asses. Clean your shit...

But seriously though thanks for the mod. It looks great? Gonna have fun trying it out✌️

Its fuckin 20 fuckin 21, your sseedit dump is fucking showing something, explain what the fuck that means...

3 hours ago, leesjig said:

Its fuckin 20 fuckin 21, your sseedit dump is fucking showing something, explain what the fuck that means...

It means it's a dirty little mod. And I'm not talking about the content!

3 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Well actually, Toy Story takes you to caves with apes. Does that count? 

Love it!!! Lol

4 hours ago, leesjig said:

Explain what the fuck that means...

If you, in the Creation Kit, place a chest for your mod, for example, Creation Kit has a nasty habit of updating records that don't need to be updated. The result of that is you have an update that is "Identical to Master" (also known as ITM). Nothing actually changes by having the ITM there. They are also called dirty edits (I guess because the damn CK did it without you knowing it).

ITM (dirty edit) is harmless.... unless another mod tries to change stuff in that very same spot. However the real update (the added chest) could easily conflict anyhow, with or without the ITMS, but the ITMs, if they alone conflict, would be doing so needlessly. 

The chance of a mod trying to update stuff where I did, way out in the wilds of the Vale is very slim. So its not something urgent to fix, and anyone can "clean" out the ITMs safely using XEdit, mid game, without causing corruption. I have cleaned it for next release. I should have checked I guess, as long as it was not in 2011.

Sorry VirginMarie, I'm having a Vortex, load order, autosort enable/disable, sortnow, conundrum.  After I delete the old ver of toys and enable the new ver of toys...(with autosort disabled) it places the load order of toys.esm with a question mark like in picture. 

Spoiler

726343821_Screenshot2021-11-20123743.thumb.png.c3de839459a6eae5bd0ee4358e23b1a9.png

Toys.esm original load order location is 19, so how do I manually place the updated ver back to 19 without using the sortnow key.  cause sortnow seems to be running LOOT and It is just placing updated mod where it seems fit.  Do you have any Top Top secrets how to manually get the new updated plugin back to its origanal load order, cause I don't.  All I know to do is hit sort now, then LOOT scrambles up my load order.  Thanks for help.

3 minutes ago, leesjig said:

Sorry VirginMarie, I'm having a Vortex, load order, autosort enable/disable, sortnow, conundrum.  After I delete the old ver of toys and enable the new ver of toys...(with autosort disabled) it places the load order of toys.esm with a question mark like in picture. 

Hide contents

726343821_Screenshot2021-11-20123743.thumb.png.c3de839459a6eae5bd0ee4358e23b1a9.png

Toys.esm original load order location is 19, so how do I manually place the updated ver back to 19 without using the sortnow key.  cause sortnow seems to be running LOOT and It is just placing updated mod where it seems fit.  Do you have any Top Top secrets how to manually get the new updated plugin back to its origanal load order, cause I don't.  All I know to do is hit sort now, then LOOT scrambles up my load order.  Thanks for help.

I use vortex and just let it auto sort all the time. If nothing changes (just the replace of a mod to upgrade) it will have the same sort again. You can also press the sort button instead if you keep auto sort off. Vortex seems to only have the rules based change sort order thingie, so if you want your mod to load at the end (safe way to add a mod mid-playthrough), you have to use the rules, there's nothing else, and I kinda like that concept. Let it do the work, use rules for special exceptions.

2 hours ago, leesjig said:

Reveal hidden contents

VORTEX - Beginner's Guide #4 : Plugins and Load Order

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRo8I32ASSw

I use vortex and just let it auto sort all the time. If nothing changes (just the replace of a mod to upgrade) it will have the same sort again. You can also press the sort button instead if you keep auto sort off. Vortex seems to only have the rules based change sort order thingie, so if you want your mod to load at the end (safe way to add a mod mid-playthrough), you have to use the rules, there's nothing else, and I kinda like that concept. Let it do the work, use rules for special exceptions.

Ok thanks.  For example:  when I updated toystory....the original load order of toystory was at 241, and when I updated toystory to new ver, now it is at load order 98.  Did that just corrupt my save???  Sorry I'm just not mentally grasping the connection of load order and cornuted save.  I'm just looking to much into it.  I'll move on...

25 minutes ago, leesjig said:

Ok thanks.  For example:  when I updated toystory....the original load order of toystory was at 241, and when I updated toystory to new ver, now it is at load order 98.  Did that just corrupt my save???  

Yes. Absolutely. Not existing saves, but the future saves if you don't fix it before saving. Problems won't necessary show up right away, but will eventually.

Corrupt save is created by using a new load order with a save that used a different load order. When you do that, your next save is corrupt.

So if Toy Story is now in a different spot, it going to be a corrupt save once you load the previous save and make a new save. The new save will be corrupt. The old save was not compatible with your new load order.

The video above is good. Tells you all that Vortex has to offer for load order.

What the video does not warn you about is corrupt saves. For example you would never change loot groups or dependency rules mid-game, unless its for the sole purpose of adding a mod at the bottom, but you'd have to be sure, that nothing else changed.

Edited by VirginMarie

Wrye Bash all the way baby!

@VirginMarie I ran into an incompatibility with the mod "Obscure's College of Winterhold". It seems you changed a vanilla container. Changing vanilla stuff is a mod maker no no, for this very reason. I made some changes on my end to get through the quest, and am considering making a patch. Also the chair and paddle used in the paddling animations has no textures. I would also say  the mod feels script heavy, for those concerned with that. It has some lag for me regarding status changes regarding the toy effects. Especially the hand binding ones, which sucks because they prevent using weapons and spells during combat.

I'll report more stuff as I encounter it...

All in all, this mod is a definite game changer! And I'm enjoying it very much, thank you!

On a side note, I'm running "The Erotic Adventures of Misty Skye 6.2 SSE" and they pair up in very nice ways! I almost get confused with which mod I'm running quests for?

7 hours ago, ReverendFelix said:

@VirginMarie I ran into an incompatibility with the mod "Obscure's College of Winterhold". It seems you changed a vanilla container. Changing vanilla stuff is a mod maker no no, for this very reason. I made some changes on my end to get through the quest, and am considering making a patch.

I avoid changes like that, but there's times where you don't have any choice. A mod that does lots of stuff, is going to have conflicts. Spank me for it!

Not sure if you are familiar with the quest that was in DD years ago, but then it was removed. It does similar in the Colllege, and in fact you will find it still has a bookcase there like I've done, right next out ours. Toy Story in part, is a "tribute to Zed". A parody of that quest people use to beg to have back. To do it, we had to be incompatible with Obscure's College of Winterhold (I'd like to point out that its doing far more potential conflict :P ) .

I will start a "Mod Conflicts" section. Any idea if it works for both mods with a certain load order? Or is patch the only solution? Also specifically, what's the in game impact (so I can document)?

Also the chair and paddle used in the paddling animations has no textures.

Thanks very much for reporting it. You will see I've updated with a fix. I should have tested without my other Mod present! You should definitely spank me for that one!

I would also say  the mod feels script heavy, for those concerned with that. It has some lag for me regarding status changes regarding the toy effects.

That's Toys, not this mod. The the Toy Transformation gives off a visual and physics effect. The physics makes stuff go flying, messing up rooms nicely. But then magic happens... it self cleans. Script "floats" things back into place. This is when its script heavy, and only then, thus not impacting anything unless that's happening.

I'd say its worth it. If you wish to turn that off you can, in Toys MCM - Misc Tab - Visual Effect Strength Chance.

Especially the hand binding ones, which sucks because they prevent using weapons and spells during combat.

In Toys MCM you can turn down or off, the "hardcore" Magical wrist binds. Softcore mode lets you use weapons and spells in combat.

I'll report more stuff as I encounter it...

All in all, this mod is a definite game changer! And I'm enjoying it very much, thank you!

On a side note, I'm running "The Erotic Adventures of Misty Skye 6.2 SSE" and they pair up in very nice ways! I almost get confused with which mod I'm running quests for?

Thanks. I'll have to check out that mod, she looks like a nice innocent slut.

Edited by VirginMarie
8 minutes ago, TrulsRohk said:

To start the quest I have to read a book. But when I read the book the next quest wont trigger. What can I do?

This implies that Toys has not been installed completely. 

1. Run the Installation Test in the Toys MCM. Does it fail? It will direct you to using Troubleshooting #1
  2. When you first installed Toys, did you start a new game? That's a requirement and could be the problem as you'd have a corrupt save. FAQ 4 for more about that.
  3. Also make sure you are using the latest version of Toys.

If this does not help you, for me to help further, could I please see your papyrus log. There's a "how to get a papyrus log" in the FAQs if you need it. For the log, we want a game session where you... startup the game.... load your recent save with the problem... run the install test in Toys... then exit to desktop, grab that log.

I will start a "Mod Conflicts" section. Any idea if it works for both mods with a certain load order? Or is patch the only solution? Also specifically, what's the in game impact (so I can document)?

The college overhaul actually moves that bookcase -30,000, and sets it to initially disabled. With no way for it to be enabled. I have Toy Story placed in my LO with higher priority, and that caused the bookcase to be clipped into the replacement bookcases. And the letter and key to the bookcase were just floating in the air. Only a patch can resolve it. But due to the fact that the college overhaul basically just discards the bookcase, it could be placed anywhere. Same with the note and key, anywhere. An easy patch for that bit really. I haven't noticed any other conflicts yet, and I have quite a few mods in (300 or so). I let you know about anything else I find...

You should definitely spank me for that one!

Spank!!! Thanks for the texture update...

That's Toys, not this mod. The the Toy Transformation gives off a visual and physics effect. The physics makes stuff go flying, messing up rooms nicely. But then magic happens... it self cleans. Script "floats" things back into place. This is when its script heavy, and only then, thus not impacting anything unless that's happening.

I'd say its worth it. If you wish to turn that off you can, in Toys MCM - Misc Tab - Visual Effect Strength Chance.

I agree it's worth it.

In Toys MCM you can turn down or off, the "hardcore" Magical wrist binds. Softcore mode lets you use weapons and spells in combat.

Good to know if it bugs me too much. I'm playing as a female Altmer necromancer atm, I'm level 4 on legendary difficulty.  It may be script lag on my end, but I'm talking specifically about when your arousal is under the required amount to be bound. I doesn't let me have my hands back sometimes for many minutes after, uhh... releasing my desires. Is there a way to give that function more priority? I would say my game is in the moderate range for script load. I try to be mindful of that when choosing mods.

I'll have to check out that mod, she looks like a nice innocent slut.

Definitely do?

Edit;

Quick question. Are there any other changes to the new version? Or can I just do a texture update dump?

Edited by ReverendFelix
23 minutes ago, ReverendFelix said:

Good to know if it bugs me too much. I'm playing as a female Altmer necromancer atm, I'm level 4 on legendary difficulty.  It may be script lag on my end, but I'm talking specifically about when your arousal is under the required amount to be bound. I doesn't let me have my hands back sometimes for many minutes after, uhh... releasing my desires. Is there a way to give that function more priority? I would say my game is in the moderate range for script load. I try to be mindful of that when choosing mods.

Don't think you have script lag related issue....

Arousal does not trigger the "freeing of your hands", it triggers the transformation of the toy, then the different variant of the toy does what it does.

You've not told me which toy, but I will guess its the Curio Cuffs you initially got on quest start, then Nightly restored them. When restored, they do magical wrist bindings (which can randomly go hardcore mode). When melted (higher arousal), they look melted, and now they do regular arm binding (no magical you are stuck with locked wrists). However in this melted state, they have also become keyless, so you can remove them without anything.

What I think is happening is not related to script lag, but its working as intended. They transform back to the restored, then hardcore mode has kicked in, and so the delay you see is the time where they may or may not decide to switch to softcore. So if you wanted, you could set the chance of hardcore to 0, then you'd see them free you right away.

By the way, you can see all the intimate details of each toy in the MCM, Toys Worn tab, click on the toy.

23 minutes ago, ReverendFelix said:

Quick question. Are there any other changes to the new version? Or can I just do a texture update dump?

Tiny update to how MCM is tied to one of the Toy Themed love scenes. 

13 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Don't think you have script lag related issue....

Arousal does not trigger the "freeing of your hands", it triggers the transformation of the toy, then the different variant of the toy does what it does.

You've not told me which toy, but I will guess its the Curio Cuffs you initially got on quest start, then Nightly restored them. When restored, they do magical wrist bindings (which can randomly go hardcore mode). When melted (higher arousal), they look melted, and now they do regular arm binding (no magical you are stuck with locked wrists). However in this melted state, they have also become keyless, so you can remove them without anything.

What I think is happening is not related to script lag, but its working as intended. They transform back to the restored, then hardcore mode has kicked in, and so the delay you see is the time where they may or may not decide to switch to softcore. So if you wanted, you could set the chance of hardcore to 0, then you'd see them free you right away.

Ok that makes sense about how the hand freeing. I got the first cuffs off, and am now dealing with the spanking ones (found out my PC is turned on by it?). I set the hardcore mode to 10% chance I think, with a chance of released hands during combat. It seems to be a good balance so far. I have made it a couple of more levels, so my character is getting more resourceful. Sometimes I just have to be smart and rely on my minions (Ordinator skeletons) to do the killing. The kicking animations are fun though too, but I have 0 ac. So I die a lot if I get over zealous?‍♂️

13 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Tiny update to how MCM is tied to one of the Toy Themed love scenes.

Ok so esp too, got it?

16 minutes ago, ReverendFelix said:

I have made it a couple of more levels, so my character is getting more resourceful. Sometimes I just have to be smart and rely on my minions (Ordinator skeletons) to do the killing. The kicking animations are fun though too, but I have 0 ac. So I die a lot if I get over zealous?‍♂️

What? You are not using Wojtek! :P

16 minutes ago, ReverendFelix said:

Ok so esp too, got it?

esp only changed because someone said its a dirty little slut so it got cleaned

A script changed for the MCM thingie.

19 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

What? You are not using Wojtek!

Actually, i just came back because I forgot to mention; I am unable to equip the Wojtek genital toy on myself. I feel like it was supposed to do it automatically, because the other toys have. I select 'equip' in my inventory and it makes the sound like it's getting equipped, but doesn't.

22 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

esp only changed because someone said its a dirty little slut so it got cleaned

A script changed for the MCM thingie.

Who would say such a mean thing about such a nice mod... what a jerk? lol. And ok script change for the MCM. I just did a re-install for the whole thing and carried over my record changes to the esp. No biggie.