Conditional Expressions Extended

2 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

question about these  scripts in  save is it bad that they are  0000000000 actor?

Hide contents

CF.png.140037cf83565505baaf3b17ef402197.png

if that bothers you restarting followers support (quest) in MCM should clean them.

If you must use an Actor or ObjectReference property, try to use a reference alias instead, as these clear automatically when the quest is done.

Edited by crajjjj
4 hours ago, crajjjj said:

f that bothers you restarting followers support (quest) in MCM should clean them.

If you must use an Actor or ObjectReference property, try to use a reference alias instead, as these clear automatically when the quest is done.

well its more of i was wonder if they safe to just leave

8 hours ago, crajjjj said:

is it a terminated script? How many instances do you have like that?

and please attach the condiexp log

in save there are  9 active scripts  and 11 script instances.  only 1 script instance  doesnt have the 00000000000 actor thats in the picture

since this game is still new i have all the saves. from very first  save when you just exit character creator there are 11 script instances for CondiExp_Followers. i went thru  a good 30 saves and that never changes always 11 instances for the CondiExp_Followers script instances.  i have the exact point that the active scripts got stuck. when my dynlod finish making ill get a log from when it strated happening
 these are my 3 logs from yesterday playing
picture of the active scripts. they not suspte4nded or terminated they just there. i havent hit the reset on it yet ingame either

Spoiler

image.png.9240642af1ae8423842ea048fd79442c.png

User.rar

Edited by sidfu1
3 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

in save there are  9 active scripts  and 11 script instances.  only 1 script instance  doesnt have the 00000000000 actor thats in the picture

since this game is still new i have all the saves. from very first  save when you just exit character creator there are 11 script instances for CondiExp_Followers. i went thru  a good 30 saves and that never changes always 11 instances for the CondiExp_Followers script instances.  i have the exact point that the active scripts got stuck. when my dynlod finish making ill get a log from when it strated happening
 these are my 3 logs from yesterday playing
picture of the active scripts. they not suspte4nded or terminated they just there. i havent hit the reset on it yet ingame either

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.9240642af1ae8423842ea048fd79442c.png

User.rar 2.67 kB · 0 downloads

nah it's fine - There are 10 instances cause mod supports up to 10 followers - so it's basically empty placeholders for them.

Also due to the fact how I detect followers based on the relations - sometimes it affects npcs who are not followers

Quest is also restarted on save load - so that should auto clean empty references. 

Edited by crajjjj

Thank you very much for this mod!

I have a question, I'd like to integrate this mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15019

into yours, how could I do that? 

I'd like to activate/deactivate combat expression only by taking out weapons, fists or magic, and while those are out, I'd like to have the angry combat expression all the times, without anything overriding that, and I'd like your mod to handle all other circumstances.

But I find hard to make it work, sometimes the "angry combat" expression triggered by sheathing a weapon goes away after a few seconds and gets replaced by a random expression, even if I add the condition "IsWeaponOut = 0" and "IsWeaponMagicOut <> 1" to all expressions. This leaves me confused as I thought those two conditions should prevent the random expression from triggering if I have a weapon/fist/magic out, but it doesn't work reliably.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Mastarhymes
6 hours ago, Mastarhymes said:

Thank you very much for this mod!

I have a question, I'd like to integrate this mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15019

into yours, how could I do that? 

I'd like to activate/deactivate combat expression only by taking out weapons, fists or magic, and while those are out, I'd like to have the angry combat expression all the times, without anything overriding that, and I'd like your mod to handle all other circumstances.

But I find hard to make it work, sometimes the "angry combat" expression triggered by sheathing a weapon goes away after a few seconds and gets replaced by a random expression, even if I add the condition "IsWeaponOut = 0" and "IsWeaponMagicOut <> 1" to all expressions. This leaves me confused as I thought those two conditions should prevent the random expression from triggering if I have a weapon/fist/magic out, but it doesn't work reliably.

Thank you in advance.

Random expressions are on when other conditions are over or not triggering (it's a filler). Main condition for combat expr (and blocker for random expr):

PlayerRef.IsinCombat() . You'll probably need to replace that by the isweapon out call
This is if  I understood correclty the request
23 hours ago, FovI said:

hey, how would i install the funnybizz injured animations so this mod can make use of them?

just install DAR Trauma Conditions. 

P. S. One thing to mention. I've noticed that the amount of Dar anims out there grows substantially. So you if you have tons of dar anims and trauma ones are not being played you might need to increase the number in the Dar folder names to increase priority. I did so in the masterstroke mod list. 

Edited by crajjjj

For me very interesting how can I add my random emotion to that mod? For example I have pack of emotion (fear, happy, anger, sad) for poserhotkeys. I want that my character more often smile (happy), but look like in that mod havn't any settings or way to load expressions settings. So edit only via changing script or I miss something? Thank you

5 hours ago, tessory2 said:

For me very interesting how can I add my random emotion to that mod? For example I have pack of emotion (fear, happy, anger, sad) for poserhotkeys. I want that my character more often smile (happy), but look like in that mod havn't any settings or way to load expressions settings. So edit only via changing script or I miss something? Thank you

Please post a sample file. I'll think about adding that functionality. 

A while back I took Blush When Aroused out of my load order because it conflicted with Conditional Expressions Extended and Sexlab Expressions.

I see now there's a patch for Conditional Expressions Extended (thank you for this mod, it's one of my favourites). I have two questions:

1) In the downloads there's a file - Blush When Aroused SE 1.01 - I assume this is the patch and I still need a regular install of BWA.

EDIT: okay, on my third re-read I finally realized it's a replacement version (not a patch) + some setting recommendations, so like... never mind :)

2) The patch is intended to fix conflicts between BWA and CE-E. Does anyone know if it also fixes the conflict between BWA and Sexlab Expressions?

Thank you!

Edited by Anunya
  • 2 weeks later...

Greetings, mod works perfectly. was just curious about an idea... hope theres no issue me just asking.

any thoughts on adding more Ostim intergration, maybe... for pained expressions / abuse stages? normally it would go through SL/apropos2 but if your using OStim obviously thats not exactly an option.

• 3 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Silvermetal said:

Do the followers have support for all of the expressions? Currently, I can see my follower having random expressions (confirmed by verbose notifications), but no expressions nor notifications appear when sneaking or removing clothes for example. Does EFF affect in some way?

Not everything is supported due to how it works with followers. 

Hello, I might have a little problem, during sex scenes the actors pull out their tongues which comes from another mod as far as I know (Ahegao HDT Tongues) but I have NEVER installed that mod!

I was just wondering if CEE is causing this despite that it's not mentioned on the description, is it from CEE??

27 minutes ago, CumInn said:

Hello, I might have a little problem, during sex scenes the actors pull out their tongues which comes from another mod as far as I know (Ahegao HDT Tongues) but I have NEVER installed that mod!

I was just wondering if CEE is causing this despite that it's not mentioned on the description, is it from CEE??

No. This mod does nothing with tongues. 

Check sexlab utilities plus

• 2 weeks later...