Conditional Expressions Extended

On 5/17/2023 at 8:31 AM, kapibar said:

Well, I mistakenly put OsmelMC's tweak on top of CE+ and the problem did not appear, so I don't suppose it's a problem with DD.

Can you elaborate on the tweak placement? I'm currently having the same problem with the gags (mouth opens and then remains closed forever), but I'm also not seeing the usual Sexlab expressions (lipsync ones). I've tried rearranging, but did not achieve success.

15 hours ago, AlphaAndOmega said:

Can you elaborate on the tweak placement? I'm currently having the same problem with the gags (mouth opens and then remains closed forever), but I'm also not seeing the usual Sexlab expressions (lipsync ones). I've tried rearranging, but did not achieve success.

OsmelMC's tweak had higher priority than CE+, and since they do the same thing, the tweak was winning the conflict. But it seems your bug is different, for me the mouth was opening like it should, then closing after 4 seconds and reopening again. Anyway, OsmelMC's tweak doesn't play well with CE+, so I suggest to remove the former as it is less advanced.

16 hours ago, kapibar said:

OsmelMC's tweak had higher priority than CE+, and since they do the same thing, the tweak was winning the conflict. But it seems your bug is different, for me the mouth was opening like it should, then closing after 4 seconds and reopening again. Anyway, OsmelMC's tweak doesn't play well with CE+, so I suggest to remove the former as it is less advanced.

Again - don't use both at the same time only one esp can be loaded - if CEE wins it will work and osmels will be redundant

if osmels wins - you'll have issues.

Gags expressions are handled by Devious Devices magic effect - CEE is suspended while gags are on. 

5 hours ago, crajjjj said:

Again - don't use both at the same time only one esp can be loaded

Hey, it was a valiant effort on my part! It did fix my problem...

By disabling CE altogether, but still. It worked! Now it seems the issue fixed itself, fuck me if I know how.

• 1 month later...

Hi - love this mod and long time user.  Just updated mid-playthrough to 1.4.5, following the instructions to go inside, turn off cold expressions and restart.  Now I'm seeing a notification "[CondiExp} [PC Name] not feeling very aroused because of trauma" every few seconds.  I do not have verbose notifications enabled.

Is this expected behavior?  Any way to turn it off?

Thanks for a great mod!  It's a keeper!

On 8/11/2023 at 2:50 AM, Dez65 said:

Hi - love this mod and long time user.  Just updated mid-playthrough to 1.4.5, following the instructions to go inside, turn off cold expressions and restart.  Now I'm seeing a notification "[CondiExp} [PC Name] not feeling very aroused because of trauma" every few seconds.  I do not have verbose notifications enabled.

Is this expected behavior?  Any way to turn it off?

Thanks for a great mod!  It's a keeper!

check mcm to disable those logs

I seem to be having a weird issue with this mod. The expressions always seems to have a "activation delay".

For example when I press CTRL to go into sneak, nothing happens, only when I press it again to stand up, then the notification shows and the expression plays.

Same for the naked expression, nothing happens when I take off the clothes, the mod only kicks in when I put the armor back on.

As for the headache expression, it also have a delay, only start playing when I have recovered half of my magicka.

On 8/15/2023 at 8:55 PM, crajjjj said:

check mcm to disable those logs

Hi -  verbose notifications are disabled when I get those notifications.  I don't see any selection in MCM to "disable those logs."  I don't want to disable the trauma or the aroused expression, if that's what you mean, because those are two of the main reasons I love your mod.  

I'll stick with 1.44 and try 1.45 on a new playthrough.  Thanks again for your great mod and your help!

On 8/18/2023 at 1:19 AM, Saber2th said:

I seem to be having a weird issue with this mod. The expressions always seems to have a "activation delay".

For example when I press CTRL to go into sneak, nothing happens, only when I press it again to stand up, then the notification shows and the expression plays.

Same for the naked expression, nothing happens when I take off the clothes, the mod only kicks in when I put the armor back on.

As for the headache expression, it also have a delay, only start playing when I have recovered half of my magicka.

Managed to figure out it was caused by the ifpv optional patch from the original Conditional Expressions mod.

On 8/23/2023 at 11:45 PM, Dez65 said:

Hi -  verbose notifications are disabled when I get those notifications.  I don't see any selection in MCM to "disable those logs."  I don't want to disable the trauma or the aroused expression, if that's what you mean, because those are two of the main reasons I love your mod.  

I'll stick with 1.44 and try 1.45 on a new playthrough.  Thanks again for your great mod and your help!

There are 2 new toggles in the mcm for the arousal debuffs mechanics and related notifications

• 2 weeks later...

How do you get the aroused expression to work? Can someone show me what the aroused expression supposed to look like? I can't seem to find any difference when my character is at high arousal.

Also I like to change the arousal facial expression to another expression (sad frustrated face, like trying to hold a pee). How do I do that?

Edited by jalingon3011
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Setting up a new game, bringing back Blushing When Aroused (from the file section here) and integrating it with the newest version (1.5.1) of this mod. I have two questions:

1) I've tweaked the settings so my character uses the Aroused expression from BWA, andit works fine. Except, when my PC undresses the Aroused expression is over ridden by the naked expression. Is there a way to make the Aroused expression (whether from BWA or Conditional Expressions) over ride other Conditional Expressions (cold, trauma, nudity, dirt)?

2) It seems that if there are multiple expressions available for a given state, then CE picks a random one on every update (seems about 5 seconds or so). This makes the PC change face expression frequently in a way that seems a bit silly to me.  Is there a way to have on random expression picked, and stay until a new condition overrides it? So, say, the PC is dirty and a random dirty expression is chosen (say Dirty 3). The PC keeps Dirty 3 until something new comes along. Maybe a Trauma condition is triggered, and Trauma 2 is picked... and stays on until the Trauma is healed or some other new (non Trauma) condition is picked... and so on? Is that possible?

On 10/26/2023 at 8:25 AM, Anunya said:

Setting up a new game, bringing back Blushing When Aroused (from the file section here) and integrating it with the newest version (1.5.1) of this mod. I have two questions:

1) I've tweaked the settings so my character uses the Aroused expression from BWA, andit works fine. Except, when my PC undresses the Aroused expression is over ridden by the naked expression. Is there a way to make the Aroused expression (whether from BWA or Conditional Expressions) over ride other Conditional Expressions (cold, trauma, nudity, dirt)?

2) It seems that if there are multiple expressions available for a given state, then CE picks a random one on every update (seems about 5 seconds or so). This makes the PC change face expression frequently in a way that seems a bit silly to me.  Is there a way to have on random expression picked, and stay until a new condition overrides it? So, say, the PC is dirty and a random dirty expression is chosen (say Dirty 3). The PC keeps Dirty 3 until something new comes along. Maybe a Trauma condition is triggered, and Trauma 2 is picked... and stays on until the Trauma is healed or some other new (non Trauma) condition is picked... and so on? Is that possible?

1) That was done with the intention of more immersion and is quite hard to change. Hard to be aroused when being hurt. The priority is built in.

To clarify - trauma is playing till trauma is healed already - just different trauma expressions. 

2) I can potentially add configurable utility wait into magic effects but this can contribute to potential stacking as effects should be as short-lived as possible.

And I like the dynamic nature tbh.

Totally legit - especially the trauma part - and since it's your mod, you should write it to suit your taste :)

The main thing that stood out to me is that the "I'm naked" face expression overwrites the aroused expression... and often when the character is aroused they end up naked.

2 hours ago, Anunya said:

Totally legit - especially the trauma part - and since it's your mod, you should write it to suit your taste :)

The main thing that stood out to me is that the "I'm naked" face expression overwrites the aroused expression... and often when the character is aroused they end up naked.

That I can fix I think. Let's say if arousal is more than 50 actor doesn't care about being naked

4 minutes ago, crajjjj said:

That I can fix I think. Let's say if arousal is more than 50 actor doesn't care about being naked

Sounds good. And it makes sense, right? If someone's super horny, they're probably okay with being naked.

Thanks for listening :)