Conditional Expressions Extended

• 1 month later...

Hiya @crajjjj - this is a great mod that his been a permanent fixture of my load order for a while.

I'm wondering if you can tell me what arousal threshold triggers the aroused expressions? Is it hard coded? Or does it rely on arousal being greater than the SLA_MinStartArousal setting from SL Aroused (I don't think so)? Or is it something else?

I'm in the process of trying to align all the different possible types of arousal feedback for my next game, and it'd be great if I could get Conditional Expressions lined up as well.

Thanks for any help! :) 

Edited by Anunya
18 hours ago, Anunya said:

Hiya @crajjjj - this is a great mod that his been a permanent fixture of my load order for a while.

I'm wondering if you can tell me what arousal threshold triggers the aroused expressions? Is it hard coded? Or does it rely on arousal being greater than the SLA_MinStartArousal setting from SL Aroused (I don't think so)? Or is it something else?

I'm in the process of trying to align all the different possible types of arousal feedback for my next game, and it'd be great if I could get Conditional Expressions lined up as well.

Thanks for any help! :) 

"Condiexp_MinAroused" range 0-100 default 30
global variable described in the readme
2 minutes ago, crajjjj said:
"Condiexp_MinAroused" range 0-100 default 30
global variable described in the readme

I swear I read the readme, but somehow missed that.

Perfect, and thank you for the answer :)

Edit: no I didn't read the readme because I always assume they're .txt so I just ignored it. Oopsies. Lots of useful info in there, thank you.

Edited by Anunya
On 1/26/2023 at 1:46 AM, crajjjj said:

Please send me your ConditionalExpressionsExtended.0.log from logs/script/user folder
There should be smth like:
 [01/26/2023 - 12:55:53AM] (i) CondiExp_StartMod: actor is in sl faction. Will suspend for actor:XXX

It took some time, but better late than never.

As you can see - no such information prints in my log. In this specific situation SL animation was playing. Everything was fine (CE was active only for the follower, Lydia in my case), but in the middle of animation the suspension stopped working and expressions started to be added to my PC...

ConditionalExpressionsExtended.0.log

On 3/24/2023 at 6:29 PM, kapibar said:

It took some time, but better late than never.

As you can see - no such information prints in my log. In this specific situation SL animation was playing. Everything was fine (CE was active only for the follower, Lydia in my case), but in the middle of animation the suspension stopped working and expressions started to be added to my PC...

ConditionalExpressionsExtended.0.log 3.06 kB · 1 download

Weird. Could you please check the faction in the console? Which version of sexlab you are using? P+? 

8 hours ago, crajjjj said:

Weird. Could you please check the faction in the console? Which version of sexlab you are using? P+? 

I'm on LE, v 1.62.

What's REALLY weird is that sometimes CE just works like it's nothing. And sometimes... well, you get this. What faction am I looking for?

4 hours ago, kapibar said:

I'm on LE, v 1.62.

What's REALLY weird is that sometimes CE just works like it's nothing. And sometimes... well, you get this. What faction am I looking for?

I'm using sexlab call 

IsActorActive

which checks AnimatingFaction

// AnimatingFaction =        Game.GetFormFromFile(0xE50F, "SexLab.esm")
6 hours ago, crajjjj said:

I'm using sexlab call 

IsActorActive

which checks AnimatingFaction

// AnimatingFaction =        Game.GetFormFromFile(0xE50F, "SexLab.esm")

Well, crap. It's gonna be a problem to check it. Unfortunately my laptop doesn't have page up/down button, so at this moment I am unable to scroll through console results.

I went through the faction list in Devious Framework, but AnimatingFaction is not on it (I'm in the DD AnimatingFaction though, DD gag is acting up as well), it might be hidden under decimal, but quite frankly I'm a little bit too incompetent to decipher this.

23 hours ago, Agnot said:

sorry, do this means that works well with CE 1.27? Or that nothing has really changed on CE?

Both. Bug fixed on CE was submitted by me and fixed in CEE long time ago. 

Also CEE overwrites all files anyway. 

On 3/30/2023 at 4:58 PM, crajjjj said:

Both. Bug fixed on CE was submitted by me and fixed in CEE long time ago. 

Also CEE overwrites all files anyway. 

Does that also include the Skooma duration change added in 1.27? It's needed for better compatibility with Skyrim On Skooma as far as I'm aware.

Tried applying the labour animations to EggFactory as follows by changing the conditions.txt

HasMagicEffect("EggFactory.esp" | 0x0001562E)

This is the magic effect applied when in labour.  Nothing happens.  Any idea why?

23 hours ago, no_way said:

Tried applying the labour animations to EggFactory as follows by changing the conditions.txt

HasMagicEffect("EggFactory.esp" | 0x0001562E)

This is the magic effect applied when in labour.  Nothing happens.  Any idea why?

AFAIK egg factory is not using magic effects anymore.