Conditional Expressions Extended

Hi! If I am not stupidly blind, Conditional Expressions Extended is not on the SE/AE compatibility tracking page. Is this by default? I' found it over here on Loverslab by pure chance and by reading through OsmelMC's support section.

Today I ran in circles until I recognized that THIS is the place to find a hopefully compatible Version for my modlist.

Also, as soon as sb. has tried out if the NPC Patch works, please leave a hint. I'm using (trying to at least) this for the first time and even if it did need some patch to work, I possibly would not recognize it.

I got problem with gag devices

When character use gag, expression should be stopped.

But, It isn't. What Can I do with this problem?

I want character open mouth when character is wearing gag devices

Edited by Betal
8 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

@crajjjj might want to add this to incomp or add patch. well alteast put on op about it if not needed. he added a patch for subtle expersions

are the conflicts if you do make a patch
image.png.fa4e1554bb8ba72ff60b97409ee03d73.png

You either use this mod or Osmels patch . There's no conflct if you install them together - the last one wins. Frostbite and random vanilla scripts are not used by CEE. It was an unnecessary script duplication.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/12/2023 at 7:41 AM, Betal said:

I got problem with gag devices

When character use gag, expression should be stopped.

But, It isn't. What Can I do with this problem?

I want character open mouth when character is wearing gag devices

Yeah, same here. Every 4 seconds mouth closes and re-opens. What is interesting, it happens only after the game has been reloaded.

2 hours ago, kapibar said:

Yeah, same here. Every 4 seconds mouth closes and re-opens. What is interesting, it happens only after the game has been reloaded.

hmm what kind of gag
Devious devices are integrated via checking on magic effect 

vZadGagEffect = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x02B077, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") as MagicEffect
Maybe it's not there on reload immediately...

It can be coming from DD also - some rearranging on reload cause dd does gag expressions as well.
Edited by crajjjj
11 hours ago, crajjjj said:

hmm what kind of gag
Devious devices are integrated via checking on magic effect 

vZadGagEffect = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x02B077, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") as MagicEffect
Maybe it's not there on reload immediately...

It can be coming from DD also - some rearranging on reload cause dd does gag expressions as well.

Well, I mistakenly put OsmelMC's tweak on top of CE+ and the problem did not appear, so I don't suppose it's a problem with DD.

7 hours ago, kapibar said:

Well, I mistakenly put OsmelMC's tweak on top of CE+ and the problem did not appear, so I don't suppose it's a problem with DD.

I can't reproduce - could you please enable verbose logs - it will show when and which effects start

You can also check in resaver if there are conditionla expressions active magic effects (or in console)

In logs it will also show if gag paused the effects. 

6 hours ago, crajjjj said:

I can't reproduce - could you please enable verbose logs - it will show when and which effects start

You can also check in resaver if there are conditionla expressions active magic effects (or in console)

In logs it will also show if gag paused the effects. 

I already gave you the logs, few posts ago. I also had problem with mouth closing during oral - same story, it started acting up on reload. Can't do squat in console, since the manufacturer of my laptop has decided it would be better for everyone if I don't have page up/down buttons.

I can however check in resaver. Where should I look?

1 hour ago, kapibar said:

I already gave you the logs, few posts ago. I also had problem with mouth closing during oral - same story, it started acting up on reload. Can't do squat in console, since the manufacturer of my laptop has decided it would be better for everyone if I don't have page up/down buttons.

I can however check in resaver. Where should I look?

Ah ok - so it's basically the check script not working for some reason in your case -nor for SL nor for DD.

Dumb question -did you change update interval to 0 by any chance?

Cause e.g. if you do and change back you need to restart the mod.

And to be clear do you have the latest version?

P.S. Resaver can show active instances if you are lucky to save in the right time - prolly won't help.

This is the script that suspends the expressions

image.png.9527a1df03b03ee84b46c10361e1a055.png

6 hours ago, crajjjj said:

Dumb question -did you change update interval to 0 by any chance?

Nope, I'm using factory settings.

And to be clear do you have the latest version?

Yup, running the current one.

P.S. Resaver can show active instances if you are lucky to save in the right time - prolly won't help.

In my case, catching this shouldn't be too hard.

1 hour ago, Rooty Tooty said:

Could you possibly make the arousal work with Ostim NG's arousal mechanic? That would be awesome. I understand if not though.

Arousal is handled by OSL Aroused. When Ostim is active this mod is paused. So not sure what you mean

8 hours ago, crajjjj said:

Arousal is handled by OSL Aroused. When Ostim is active this mod is paused. So not sure what you mean

Ah I see my mistake, I thought this mod was only compatible with Sexlab and not Ostim, either way I am having a weird issue currently with the expressions, for example after I take skooma, my character has the happy expression for a split second, then reverts back to the default expression, then back to the smile, and so on and so forth. I'm not exactly sure what is causing this, it even occurred in a brand new save. 

19 hours ago, Rooty Tooty said:

Ah I see my mistake, I thought this mod was only compatible with Sexlab and not Ostim, either way I am having a weird issue currently with the expressions, for example after I take skooma, my character has the happy expression for a split second, then reverts back to the default expression, then back to the smile, and so on and so forth. I'm not exactly sure what is causing this, it even occurred in a brand new save. 

Seems like a bug. Fixed in 1.4.4

Edited by crajjjj

Thanks for the great additions to a great mod!

I've been playing with the Dragonborn Voiceover mod (the one that voices and animates player speaking), if it's possible to have a toggle or something to suspend the expressions when the dialogue is active - because sometimes the character makes an expression with an open mouth at the same time as they lipsync, which leads to it being kinda weird looking? ?

Not a big deal at all if that's hard to implement, though.

2 hours ago, krzp said:

Thanks for the great additions to a great mod!

I've been playing with the Dragonborn Voiceover mod (the one that voices and animates player speaking), if it's possible to have a toggle or something to suspend the expressions when the dialogue is active - because sometimes the character makes an expression with an open mouth at the same time as they lipsync, which leads to it being kinda weird looking? ?

Not a big deal at all if that's hard to implement, though.

I was looking into that. Unfortunately it's quite hard to do. More details below. 

P.S. Maybe IsTalking() method works with voiceover mod now though