I am having trouble getting this mod to work. I am using

Game Version AE 1.6.640.0

OStim NG 6.3

OpenSex 1.11.2

OSL Aroused 2.2.2

The arousal function seems to work with my main character and NPCs but it doesn't seem to trigger an event with this mod. The Scrappies Matchmaker MCM is available and I have played with all of the settings (made profiles, assigned to locations, lowered requirements to start scene) but no success so far. This mod is listed on the OStim NG page so I assume it is compatable. Could OpenSex be a problem?

Thanks for reading

On 12/8/2022 at 2:47 PM, akadeadpool said:

Does the mod exclude NPCs acting in script event? I don't want an accidental orgy during Kodlak funeral for example.

Also what is the performance impact of this mod?

The mod excludes NPC in scenes, yes

About none

On 12/8/2022 at 4:47 PM, zizoh said:

The arousal function seems to work with my main character and NPCs but it doesn't seem to trigger an event with this mod. The Scrappies Matchmaker MCM is available and I have played with all of the settings (made profiles, assigned to locations, lowered requirements to start scene) but no success so far. This mod is listed on the OStim NG page so I assume it is compatable. Could OpenSex be a problem?

What do you mean 'doesnt trigger an event'`?

This is a random matchmaker with a billion settings, sure none of them intervene or that youre just having poor RNG?
Which animations you use for the OSuite shouldnt have any influence on the mod starting scenes no

On 12/7/2022 at 7:15 PM, ?????? 1627 said:

I know that it is possible to do this through dialogue. Something along the lines of "follow me and I'll get you fucked" but , I have not used this option . 

He followed me immediately after the Farkas quest (Skeleton Mound) and continued on to the Redoran Shelter, then the Pheromones were activated and he left 

It would be useful to know which setting is activated, so that I can correct it, otherwise, I end up with all the NPC's in Skyrim stuck to my ass.  ?

This only happens when you are to be engaged; in a consent setting the guard should just forcegreet you, in a non consent it should start a scene directly when he gets close 

You could try shutting down all threads in the MCM, if that doesnt stop the guard from following you t hen Id doubt its related to SMM

On 12/6/2022 at 6:08 PM, aslab said:

Or consensual and the same line is spoken on each interaction where the PC can accept or deny the invitation

Including the PC was an afterthought that I actually regret including into the mod in first place

There are better mods to use for PC centric scenes,  such as SL approach

I ended up scrapping the attempt to go further with this as I had (and still have) no desire to make this one rival player centric rape/approach mods and wanted to shift my focus more towards other projects

4 minutes ago, Scrab said:

What do you mean 'doesnt trigger an event'`?

All of the mods I listed are working, But dont seem to connect/communicate with this mod. NPCs should meet the conditions to trigger an OStim scene but havent triggered a scene at all. With these settings in my screenshots it should be orgy time?

Thanks for the support ❤️ hope I can get this mod working

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Some setting examples provided would be nice.

For example, if I want multiple creatures (and only creatures) to engage NPCs anytime anywhere, how should I set things up?

EDIT: it seems the game refuses to select creatures as partners for some reason. NPC on NPC does work. Anyone manage to make creatures work?

Edited by randommaninzawarudo
19 hours ago, Scrab said:

Including the PC was an afterthought that I actually regret including into the mod in first place

There are better mods to use for PC centric scenes,  such as SL approach

Would it be possible to add a file that can be edited with a text editor from which the mod takes subtitle dialog lines like in YK?

All other approach mods are either have very limited customizable options or have feature creep and thus are unstable.

Hi!
Just a tip about the mode:
It would be nice if the follower vs follower scene could also be filtered by gender, because I regularly see a man in a female role and a woman in a male role (for both Sexlab and OStim).
Also, I experienced the following bugs(?) while testing the mod:
- Some followers/NPCs do not respond to the initiator, therefore the initiator cannot finish the scene, his script gets stuck (e.g. the followers do not respond to any interaction after that).
- I disabled same-sex interactions, but it still happens.
- I don't know if this is really a bug, but the OStim scenes don't change, I only see one animation throughout.

Hello,

The mod won't work for me, I already tried several things so maybe someone has an idea ?

I already tried reinstalling papyrus and Jcconainter.

I also tried making a profile in SMM as told in the thread.

I think it might be because of some UI changes, the help messages are each in the wrong section. 

I can't chose locations: image.png.2289208c1ac77ec652d0aa4015cd03cf.png

I can't make a profile: image.png.54de3f24e174c15eba29ee3929e810d4.png

I'm using SkyrimAE 1.6.353

SKSE64 2.1.5

Edit: seems resolved, didn't test yet but I saw the "add profile": I downloaded this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22825?tab=description

My issue was really about the UI of MCM.

Edited by Thanaka

So I have everything installed and up-to-date, I use SL, and so far NPC on NPC works as expected, but creatures on NPC doesn't work. AT ALL. Doesn't matter the settings. Has anyone managed to make creatures work? Mind telling me how you do it?

Before someone asks, yes my creature animations do work, I've tested with SL debug spell and the animations play normally. But when I set Female as initiator and Creatures as partner, nothing happens at all. Nothing shows up on the console screen either.

9 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Iirc there is a toggle to allow creature animation globally, and a toggle for each creature. By default all of those are disabled. Have you enabled those?

I did, tried all of those. All, None, Use List, Use Reverse List. Nothing happens. Nothing on the console screen either.

Does it work on your end? Mind showing me your settings?

So after fiddling around I think I have found the problem which seems mostly due to sexlab. For whatever reason sexlab seems to assign all creatures as female and thus the matchmaker can't match creatures (even though there are options for female creatures in the mod, might have been better if the mod just skip creature gender check altogether). This seems like a very old sexlab bug that was never fixed.

EDIT: But for some reason when initiating a scene with creature using Sexlab's debug spell, Sexlab still know that it's a male creature. Now I don't even know where else to look but the script for selecting partner.

Edited by randommaninzawarudo
35 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

I'm not sure if the feature is still in the current version, but look at the filters page if it difference between male and female followers.

If not you have to disable all female NPCs.

Thx for the help

the options for initiators are: Followers, Male NPC, Female NPC. If i only check Male NPC nothing happens when im sourrounded by custom NPCs, if i check Followers they often find themself in the wrong spot in threesomes (poor Lucien Flavius). Im a OstimNG user btw...

Ill look into how to disable females maybe i get it to work this way.

2 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Just checked, in the MCM page

Filter

under

Female Follower Partner- Interests

remove

Player

That should disable being approached by female followers.

Oh its not what i meant...sry... Basically i want SMM to work in my Haarem full of custom follwers that just live there. I want them to have fun but I dont want gay or peggin scenes.

Okay, then you should be able to make your female followers only be interested in male NPCs, and your male followers in female NPCs.

I am not overly well-informed about OStim, but doesn't it have a feature to put females into the female position of an animation regardless on how the scene was started?

14 hours ago, Someone92 said:

A few posts above you someone had the same issue.

Do you use SexLab or OStim?

Ok, i was reading post above but i really cant find a solution to this.. here i let you images of the problem and my configurations, hopefully its a configuration issue and notghing more complicated D:

so here in the images you can see my configurations and the scenes i DONT WANT. i dont want man on man scenes, and the lesbian ones do the animations as if one of them were male. Thank you all!

enb2022_12_20_22_15_26.bmp enb2022_12_20_22_19_00.bmp enb2022_12_20_22_21_07.bmp enb2022_12_20_22_21_23.bmp enb2022_12_20_22_21_31.bmp enb2022_12_20_22_21_35.bmp enb2022_12_20_22_21_38.bmp enb2022_12_20_22_21_41.bmp enb2022_12_20_22_21_44.bmp enb2022_12_20_22_21_48.bmp enb2022_12_20_22_21_54.bmp

5 minutes ago, MercerFrey34 said:

Rendben, olvastam a fenti bejegyzést, de nem igazán találok erre megoldást. Itt adok képeket a problémáról és a konfigurációimról, remélhetőleg konfigurációs probléma és nem bonyolultabb ?

tehát itt a képeken láthatod a konfigurációimat és azokat a jeleneteket, amiket i DONT WANT. Nem akarok férfi a férfiban jeleneteket, és a leszbikusok úgy csinálják az animációkat, mintha az egyikük férfi lenne. Köszönök mindent!

enb2022_12_20_22_15_26.bmp 7,91 MB · 2 letöltés enb2022_12_20_22_19_00.bmp 7,91 MB · 0 letöltés enb2022_12_20_22_21_07.bmp 7,91 MB · 0 letöltés enb2022_12_20_22_21_23.bmp 7,91 MB · 0 letöltés enb2022_12_20_22_21_31.bmp 7,91 MB · 0 letöltés enb2022_12_20_22_21_35.bmp 7,91 MB · 1 letöltés enb2022_12_20_22_21_38.bmp 7,91 MB · 0 letöltés enb2022_12_20_22_21_41.bmp 7,91 MB · 0 letöltés enb2022_12_20_22_21_44.bmp 7,91 MB · 0 letöltés enb2022_12_20_22_21_48.bmp 7,91 MB · 0 letöltés enb2022_12_20_22_21_54.bmp 7,91 MB · 0 letöltés

Yes, I have the same problem, even though I set everything up correctly...