On 11/3/2023 at 7:51 AM, Someone92 said:

If you open the console, do you see a message like "fatal error: no animation found"?

Also, try to disable every tag in the MCM.

Yea something like that. It says "failed to find valid animations"

Tags are cleared

I've managed to get people running around and chasing each other, however still no notifications. The only notification I get is "(my name) is trying to lurk up to you"

EDIT: PROBLEM SOLVED!

I had both SL and SL++ installed. I don't know how I managed to forget about them. Thanks for the help

Edited by johnjohnson135797531
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, I wanna start off to say great mod, mostly working perfectly. But I still have initiator followers wandering off. I saw with this patch that it was fixed. For me, its still doing the same behavior. Are there any incompatibilities or something that I should know that would cause this bug? If their a workaround besides shutting down the threads, I'm all ears. But for the author. thank you for your time developing this mod.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering, for those that have this mod working: can you share your profile(s)?

I got the mod to work, but could use some inspiration for some decent profiles. Specifically looking for a way to make the Immersive Wenches ladies more active and a profile to make sex amongst bandits a reasonable event to witness during my travels.

On 2/5/2024 at 2:25 AM, DDebby said:

Just wondering, for those that have this mod working: can you share your profile(s)?

I got the mod to work, but could use some inspiration for some decent profiles. Specifically looking for a way to make the Immersive Wenches ladies more active and a profile to make sex amongst bandits a reasonable event to witness during my travels.

my general purpose profile is:

combat skip ON

engagement change 100%

time setting (latest) : 24

time setting (earliest: 0

initiator arousal all 75 (make sure your arousal framework allows characters to get this high)

health/stamina/magicka threshold 0%

consideration: Only Friendly, Only Human, Followers ON

Player as Initiator: 100% (change this if you want npcs to have a chance)

allow followers/male/female/guards all ON (filter genders under Filter sub menu)

Advanced Conditioning: method Points

required points 1, Night: Mandatory, Aroused: +1, Nudity: +1

Partner: arousal threshold both 10, allow followers/male/female ON, allow guards 0%

Matchmaking Consent  ON, distance 60, line of sight OFF, disposition: 3, incest: disable

------------------

to get immersive wenches specifically you might take all there clothes so the nudity condition is met

for bandits, exclude player and followers and set disposition to 1 (I don't know how much bandits like one another)

if it doesn't work just try things until it does

Is there a way, through a tool like Fallrim Resaver, to remove all Scrappies Matchmaker threads so it can restart clean?  I'm having a problem where NPCs follow me around (bound up in a scrappies thread) but never start any scenes.  This started when when a Ostim scene (started by scrappies) was interrupted by a different NPC wanting to start a scene (i told them to wait and follow me).

Edit:

The Papyrus Log is showing the following error

[02/08/2024 - 06:39:00PM] [SMM] Advanced Algorithm: 2
[02/08/2024 - 06:39:01PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp38"
stack:
    [SMM_Scan (FE0CF802)].smmscan.ValidInitiator() - "lobuqwdaejo" Line 186
    [SMM_Scan (FE0CF802)].smmscan.GetInitiator() - "lobuqwdaejo" Line 147
    [SMM_Scan (FE0CF802)].smmscan.OnStoryScript() - "lobuqwdaejo" Line 64
[02/08/2024 - 06:39:01PM] [SMM] End Status: 1 Required: 1

Edited by Norino

On 1/31/2024 at 10:15 AM, Unknowing-e said:

NVM still having issues. Followers keep getting stuck in SMMThreadXXtoINIT or SSMThreadXXSandbox.

have you solved this? having same issues, looks like SL-specific issue, as OStim scenes usually look fine.

13 hours ago, snortberry said:

have you solved this? having same issues, looks like SL-specific issue, as OStim scenes usually look fine.

Updated SL Utilities to v20231230, I'm still in the middle of a save game. I've noticed an improvement as one follower will aimlessly walk away except for 3 or 4 before updating.

Saw this in the update notes for SL Utilities.

• Fix the issue with the controlled thread selection.

6 hours ago, Unknowing-e said:

Updated SL Utilities to v20231230, I'm still in the middle of a save game. I've noticed an improvement as one follower will aimlessly walk away except for 3 or 4 before updating.

Saw this in the update notes for SL Utilities.

• Fix the issue with the controlled thread selection.

Going to test this out. Thanks!

Can you specify a particular NPC?  Or maybe use Relationship status (such as spouse)?

Edit: Found your comment a few pages back, so that’s a no.

Making it per-NPC is a nightmare to keep track of

Edited by dulcinea14

The problem that I'm running into is that PAHA slaves are invisible to the scanner. I assumed it was because of the FFXXX IDs, but don't plenty of other NPCs have those and still scan? Stormcloak soldiers are scanned, and as I understand it so do bandits. What makes the PAHA slaves different? Anybody got any ideas or a possible workaround? That's really what I'm looking for with this mod.

Also, at least one Stormcloak encampment doesn't register as a valid location.

edit: Looks like my issue is largely resolved, and PAHA slaves do indeed work. They just don't show up in the log by their name. There are still some locations that don't show up as valid, however.

Edited by bogus123
New info
  • 1 month later...

For all its merits, the mod has a serious problem. Sometimes a character *gets stuck* in a faction

image.thumb.jpeg.cfeb829d156deb1ef458e100e4b1353c.jpeg

and all enemies become non-aggressive

image.thumb.jpeg.d8f3328170ab5933b72b3b37a9b0dfb2.jpeg

use the console to remove a hero from this faction

image.thumb.jpeg.a9ccffc2d9eb9b6af2bb08323d0f08a9.jpeg

Well, the fight has begun

Hey wanna say what a great mod. It works and all that plus been looking for something like this for months until i found it like 4 days ago. Anyways i got a little problem tho like the mod works perfectly until at some point dunno why but when im in the wild or dungeons or wherever there is supposed to be enemies they wont attack me they just roam around. Dunno whats the problem tried tons of confings in the mod and all but it seems nothing works to fix that. exept if i delete the mod... Been looking for it for months not gonna do that. So yeah please can someone give me a fix for it like is there something i need to change or ? 

8 minutes ago, iDummy said:

Hey wanna say what a great mod. It works and all that plus been looking for something like this for months until i found it like 4 days ago. Anyways i got a little problem tho like the mod works perfectly until at some point dunno why but when im in the wild or dungeons or wherever there is supposed to be enemies they wont attack me they just roam around. Dunno whats the problem tried tons of confings in the mod and all but it seems nothing works to fix that. exept if i delete the mod... Been looking for it for months not gonna do that. So yeah please can someone give me a fix for it like is there something i need to change or ? 

You are not a reader, but a writer, right? My post right above yours was exactly about this. And what is happening, and how it can be fixed... and even with pictures🤣

Like my username says ''Dummy''... Anyways ty for the fix do i need to keep doing it like over and over again if it happens ?

Btw whats the command i need to type in the console ? or do i need a mod too for that ?

Edited by iDummy
53 minutes ago, iDummy said:

Like my username says ''Dummy''... Anyways ty for the fix do i need to keep doing it like over and over again if it happens ?

Btw whats the command i need to type in the console ? or do i need a mod too for that ?

player.RemoveFromFaction XX055805    XX you have to find out for yourself using TESedit, because it depends on the order of mods. And yes, you will have to repeat it every time something like this happens. Unless the author of the mod fixes this dirty trick, which is unlikely.

19 hours ago, vjnmrf said:

player.RemoveFromFaction XX055805    XX you have to find out for yourself using TESedit, because it depends on the order of mods. And yes, you will have to repeat it every time something like this happens. Unless the author of the mod fixes this dirty trick, which is unlikely.

Ty very much it helps alot i will try this trick cause the mod is nice except for that part ...