On 12/18/2022 at 5:59 PM, Someone92 said:

Okay, then you should be able to make your female followers only be interested in male NPCs, and your male followers in female NPCs.

I am not overly well-informed about OStim, but doesn't it have a feature to put females into the female position of an animation regardless on how the scene was started?

O.M.F.G...(me noob) i just read some things wrong.... Female Partner interrest= Female Initiator is interessted in....

but i have to thank you anyway for your time!

On 12/11/2022 at 8:15 PM, Someone92 said:

Would it be possible to add a file that can be edited with a text editor from which the mod takes subtitle dialog lines like in YK?

All other approach mods are either have very limited customizable options or have feature creep and thus are unstable.

Completely forgot about that post :)

YK doesnt have a feature like that and while probably possible it would need a dll and I dont really wanna add a dll to ScRappies

Technically the entire player scene is stored in SMM_ThreadPlayer or how its called, so all that would be necessary to make the consent approach real in depth and fancy n all that is to build out that quest, esp the dialogue

Im just admittedly not very fond of this kind of environment, dont find it overly motivating. Fundamentally, the player integration is solid enough to properly expand it in a heavily dynamic and branched system, though I would also argue that keeping the dialogue simple has its own advantages so it might be an overall better call to just create a proper expansion maintained by someone that really wants this to be heavily branched

16 hours ago, incesikurity said:

Does this mod work with Baka SL Approach redux and Aroused Creatures? Because it seem like it combine and replace them both. If this really replace creatures it's a shame. One thing that I really like about it, is the invite function with extra dar animations.

This mod is heavily customizable and can be easily integrated to still leave room for the other two to breathe in, you just gotta figure out the right configs for you :)

12 hours ago, Scrab said:

YK doesnt have a feature like that

YK has "subtitle" lines such as "This is far from over, honey" or something along those lines.

My question was, is it possible that a mod reads those lines from a file that can be edited with a text editor by the player? Then each player could make and share their lines, and you wouldn't have to come up with lines without context.

On 1/4/2023 at 2:42 PM, f35nick said:

It works for me, but I have a problem where none of the actors take their clothes off. Haven't figured out what is causing this yet.

its working for me...atleast for the undressing part. Have you selected the autoundress at start option in the ostim mcm ?

First of all - great mod, absolutely love that you can customise so many different locations, thank you very much. But it seems like I found some sort of incompatibility of this mod with Sexist Guards mod. If I have them running at the same time - I cannot have the dialogues from that mod to run at the same time as the interactions from this mod. I can only have either NPCs talking via that mod, or NPCs interacting with each other via this mod. And somethimes, they would initiate the scene with my character via this mod only to immediately interrupt the animation by using the dialogue from the SG mod. Once I turned SG mod off and reset the threads, the interactions of this mod began to run smoothly.

Also, i'm not shure but does this mod work with NPCs added by other mods? I use Populated Skyrim and MNC to add more human and creature NPCs, but it doesnt seem like it affects creatures from MNC at all. I've checked everything that pointed at enabling the use of creatures, but I am yet to see them interact. I tried tweaking Aroused Creatures, and the interactions from that mod work fine, so i'm not shure what is going on.

Edited by Onomatophobia

Excellent mod.

Something I did notice, and this really surprised me. I spent over an hour trying to figure this one out...

This mod added me to a faction called SMM_FriendFaction which caused certain enemies to become neutral with me.

Despite having used this mod for several hours, the first sign of something odd was Bleakfalls Barrow. The draugr and bandits there weren't hostile.

I had no idea this mod had interactions like that, but it looks like shutting threads down in this mod's MCM immediately fixed it.

Edited by Mithindis
  • 2 weeks later...

installed this and set it up and now I can't get aggro, not from draugr, wolves or miraak's cultists!!!!??????  Disabled the mod but still no aggro??? help!

Yes did get one or two scenes, no they weren't interrupted.  had to delete the mod entirely and then aggro returned.  

Edited by MereFJ
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, thanks for the great mod!
I noticed an issue with the gender detection (using Sexlab), notably with creatures:
In the GetActorType function in SMMAnimationSL, sex > 2 and sex == 2 should be sex > 1 and sex == 1. Right now, male creatures are treated as futa, and futa as female.

3 hours ago, Jokhal said:

Hi, thanks for the great mod!
I noticed an issue with the gender detection (using Sexlab), notably with creatures:
In the GetActorType function in SMMAnimationSL, sex > 2 and sex == 2 should be sex > 1 and sex == 1. Right now, male creatures are treated as futa, and futa as female.

That has actually been fixed a while ago I just constantly forget uploading it onto LL ^^'

Ill try uploading it tomorrow (maybe Sunday) if its not uploaded till Monday feel free to remind me

I'm playing Le. And I realized from the comments that a new version of JContainers 4.1.13 (SE)  is needed to display profiles. ( I don't have them displayed) . Is that right? So this mod doesn 't work for LE . If you install 3.3.0 RC.3 for LE , the Creatures Framework stops working.

Edited by gender65

[03/16/2023 - 02:11:51PM] [SMM] <Player> OnUpdate with Profile: Profile
[03/16/2023 - 02:11:51PM] [SMM] <Player> Invalid System Checks

it is not working when i used it in my file1, but it was ok in my file 2. i wonder why.

ostim and sexlab are both installed.

Please Help OAO!

Is this up to date with the latest Anniversary version? Whenever I load the game it can't detect that Sex Lab is installed.

Edit: It works! I forgot SL isn;t actually "installed" until you start a character and run it in the MCM.

Edited by hopventure

Hello, this works really well and has quite a bit of potential. 

Using SexLab on LE 

I am having one small problem with genders being reversed during animations, males taking the female position and vice versa. Any advice or thoughts about how to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated. For now I will continue to reverse actor position manually with SexLab. 

Thanks for sharing your project.