Fatal Frame Maiden of the Black Water nude mods

2 hours ago, imalreadyademon55 said:

Does anyone know how to remove the lip glitch when switching models? like hisoka on yuri has this black thing on her lower lip. any help appreciated. thanks.

When the model is swapped, if you use another character's gapk, it will be expressionless, but the gapk file is responsible for all the management of facial expressions. (The cutscene is unknown so far)

There are two ways to improve

1. Change lip bones with cheats

2, edit the gapk file

7 hours ago, Jamashi said:

When the model is swapped, if you use another character's gapk, it will be expressionless, but the gapk file is responsible for all the management of facial expressions. (The cutscene is unknown so far)

There are two ways to improve

1. Change lip bones with cheats

2, edit the gapk file

Ok thank you for the response. When I tried renaming one characters gapk to another and copy+pasting the game crashes. Ooof. Again thanks for the answer. ?

17 hours ago, imalreadyademon55 said:

Ok thank you for the response. When I tried renaming one characters gapk to another and copy+pasting the game crashes. Ooof. Again thanks for the answer. ?

NPC gapk files have slightly different specifications than PC gapk files, so swapping will freeze them.

When editing the gapk file, be sure to read the gapk file of the PC with a binary editor and modify the facial expression part.

I made a mod for play as Miko (Inori Mokomori), and just repaired wet effect issues.

If anyone still confuse on it, maybe you can get some idea on this. :)

Also, hope your guys enjoy this.

However, for now, I have no idea on how to adjust animation fine, especially on the works of facial animation, since this game achieve facial expressions with 20+ bones, awful when weighting face.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fatalframemaidenofblackwater/mods/14

20211207173847_1.jpg

20211207191054_1.jpg

20211210175704_1.jpg

3.jpg

20 hours ago, ro9190 said:

I made a mod for play as Miko (Inori Mokomori), and just repaired wet effect issues.

If anyone still confuse on it, maybe you can get some idea on this. :)

Also, hope your guys enjoy this.

However, for now, I have no idea on how to adjust animation fine, especially on the works of facial animation, since this game achieve facial expressions with 20+ bones, awful when weighting face.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fatalframemaidenofblackwater/mods/14

20211207173847_1.jpg

20211207191054_1.jpg

20211210175704_1.jpg

3.jpg

how do you fix wet tex ? can you help me out ?

5 hours ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

how do you fix wet tex ? can you help me out ?

Since in this game, you can unpack gmpk without losses, so you can just research this with my mod files. This repair need modify on both UV and texture. You can check my facial mesh's UV (2.vb/ib) and relative texture, then I believe you will get a clear conclusion on this. :D

Also, after your study, that is welcome for your further questions.

Edited by ro9190
3 hours ago, Jamashi said:

Hi Brother!

A little early gift from Jamashi Santa to Hisoka lovers.

Overwrite and choose Yuri's costume 1

Make sure you have a backup.

What is this?
The hint is to start my CT and press 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7

gift.7z 11.82 MB · 110 downloads

Would really appreciate a bit more information such as screenshots.

Also which page is your cheat table located? (Assuming CT means cheat table for cheatengine)

On 12/13/2021 at 6:00 AM, xlegendgame said:

Do not share mod without screen shot to see how its look please give more info

Can you not.. is this machine translated?

Anyway, thank you for the surprise gift Jamashi. I was lucky enough to get it while it's up, will give it a try later on. Probably need to figure out how to get your CT working too

Edited by 8kumo
8 hours ago, 8kumo said:

Can you not.. is this machine translated?

Anyway, thank you for the surprise gift Jamashi. I was lucky enough to get it while it's up, will give it a try later on. Probably need to figure out how to get your CT working too

I'm not english guy sorry if you can understand never mind

13 hours ago, xlegendgame said:

I'm not english guy sorry if you can understand never mind

I can understand you mostly. Just that your previous remark requesting for screenshots comes off a little rude unnecessarily. Hopefully it's just an issue of machine translation. Then again, I supposed it's none of my business

Here's some helpful information for figuring out which models to MOD:

https://steamgameguides.com/fatal-frame-project-zero-maiden-of-black-water-play-as-miu-hinasaki-and-other-characters-and-outfits/

Outfit File Name List:

Miu Hinasaki
H_MIU_A = Default Outfit
H_MIU_B = White Kimono
H_MIU_D = Japanese Exclusive Bikini Wii U
H_MIU_E = Ose Kurosawa / White Maiden
H_MIU_G = Default Outfit with no changes.
H_MIU_H = Default Outfit with no changes.
H_MIU_I = Default Outfit, with sweat dripping from her.
H_MIU_J = Default yet again.
H_MIU_K = White Kimono again.
H_MIU_L = N/A
H_MIU_N = Miku Hinasaki PS2 JP Outfit
H_MIU_O = Miku Hinasaki PS2 EU/US Outfit
H_MIU_P = Mayu Amakura Fatal Frame 2
H_MIU_Q = Miku Hinasaki Fatal Frame 3
H_MIU_R = Cutesy Goth Outfit White
H_MIU_S = Stripy T-Shirt with Yellow Bikini
H_MIU_T = Pink Swimsuit

Yuri Kozukata

H_YRI_A – default outfit
H_YRI_A_BUDDY – stuff for when she follows miu as an ai
H_YRI_A_COSSEL – im not sure what this is for, maybe costume preview? smth playable character related bc only miu and ren have it too
H_YRI_B – kimono
H_YRI_D – empty
H_YRI_G – school uniform
H_YRI_H – some sort of base? has wet hair (Unknown where this model is used, isn't model used for Ren Ghost hunt missions)
H_YRI_I – default outfit with wet shirt and hair (Ch04 after bath scene, Yuri wake up on bed model)
H_YRI_J – bride outfit from ren’s cutscene
H_YRI_K – default outfit with wet blouse and hair (Unknown where this model is used, isn't model used for Ren Ghost hunt missions)
H_YRI_L – default outfit with soggy blouse (Unknown where this model is used, isn't model used for Ren Ghost hunt missions)
H_YRI_M – kimono again…?
H_YRI_N – empty
H_YRI_O – school uniform again…?
H_YRI_Q – mio outfit
H_YRI_S – rei outfit
H_YRI_T – punk outfit
HYRI U – goth lolita outfit
H_YRI_V – blue swimsuit
H_YRI_W – racing queen outfit
H_YRI_X – ryza outfit

All credit goes to Spinny for finding the ID of Yuri’s outfits
https://steamcommunity.com/id/superspindash/

Ayane

H_AYA_A - Default

H_AYA_B - Hood Jacket (First Thread chapter only)

Fuyuhi

H_AKA_A - Default

Haruka

H_KYO_A - Default

H_KYO_D

Hisoka

H_HIS_A - Default

H_HIS_C (maybe the model used for Hisoka in box of Ch12)

H_HIS_D (maybe the model used for Hisoka in box of Ch12)

H_HIS_E

Miku

H_MIK_A - Default

H_MIK_D

H_MIK_E

To find "Moderchan"

Go to Patreon.com

Find a creator (top right)

Search for "もっだ~ちゃん"

[I'm not leaking any Moderchan mods or information. Just sharing what the mod looks like and how to find Moderchan's Patreon page.]

Here are some preview images of Moderchan's Nude Mod.

NOTE:

The bodies are edited with bigger breasts. There're some clipping due to the body shape being different. Moderchan released "gmpk" versions that work better for me.

Spoiler

Fatal Frame V Nude Mod.jpg

Edited by Zeruel014
Clarification and picture spoiler. Correction
31 minutes ago, Zeruel014 said:

To find "Moderchan"

Go to Patreon.com

Search for "もっだ~ちゃん"

NOTE:

The bodies are edited with bigger breasts. There're some clipping due to the body shape being different. Moderchan released "gmpk" versions that work better for me.

Fatal Frame V Nude Mod.jpg

here we go again

Well it took forever, but I've finally managed to create a cheat that allows spawning specific ghosts. T'was a nightmare, let me tell ya.

The cheat is called Ghost Spawn Controller. It uses the game's random ghost spawn mechanics as its backbone. Here's how the game does it : every map is divided into smaller "areas". Each of these areas has a specific table of ghosts than can spawn randomly under normal circumstances. Whenever you move from an area to the next, the game randomly selects 1 ghost from that new area's table as the one that will randomly be spawned later (if it occurs). In other words, the ghost gets selected long before actually spawning.

Because this cheat is tied to those game mechanics, it creates a few innate limitations :

1. You can only spawn 1 ghost at a time.
  2. If you want to change the type of ghost to spawn, you will need to force the game to go through its ghost selection code again. You can do this by moving to another area, spawning a ghost and killing it, or by using one of the cheat entries which is described further below. Don't get confused if you try spawning a specific ghost but a different one shows up (because that ghost had already been previously selected by the game)
  3. There are locations and times in the story where the random ghost spawner is simply deactivated, meaning you won't be able to use the cheat. E.g. at Kurosawa's Antiques outside of Ren's drops, after picking up Hisoka's charm in Drop 2, etc.

The cheat entries are :

1. Selected Ghost Type : the ghost you want to spawn in. It has a dropdown list of the possible values. A few specific notes :
    1. Shrine Maidens 2 and 3 don't seem to have a grab, as they were never intended to appear as enemies in the first place.
    2. Shiragiku's dolls won't spawn when fighting her (unless you were already in an area where the dolls can appear naturally, I'd assume, but I haven't tested this)
  2. Generate New Ghost : set this to 1 if you want to force the game to select a new ghost. Useful after changing the type of ghost to spawn, for reasons explained above. The value will be reset to 0 automatically right after.
  3. Spawn Ghost : set this to 1 to spawn the ghost. The value will be reset to 0 right after.
  4. Read-only info : contains useful info for debugging purposes. You can see the Area ID that you're in, notably. If the Area ID is FFFFFFFF, or Spawner Active is 0, it means you are in a location or game state where random ghosts can't be spawned. I wouldn't recommend trying to modify these values directly as you have a strong likelihood of crashing the game.

Now that this is done, I can finally start working on the cameras and their interactions during a ghost grab.

Disclaimer : as always, this has yet to be tested extensively, so bugs may or may not occur.

FATAL_FRAME_MOBW.CT

10 hours ago, Zeruel014 said:

To find "Moderchan"

Go to Patreon.com

Search for "もっだ~ちゃん"

[I'm not leaking any Moderchan mods or information. Just sharing what the mod looks like and how to find Moderchan's Patreon page.]

NOTE:

Hide contents

At this point it's pointless to share info about Moderchan's Patreon. You are literally just teasing newcomers. He has locked his Patreon tier because people keep sharing the link. So unless someone unsubs, no one else can get the mods on his Patreon. You have to wait till he releases them.  I don't agree with how he's handling this. But, none the less this is what is happening.

Edited by Hakufu1021
13 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

At this point it's pointless to share info about Moderchan's Patreon. You are literally just teasing newcomers. He has locked his Patreon tier because people keep sharing the link. So unless someone unsubs, no one else can get the mods on his Patreon. You have to wait till he releases them.  I don't agree with how he's handling this. But, none the less this is what is happening.

I actually didn't notice that Moderchan's  Patreon Tier was locked. It is a strange behavior to have a limit to the one and only tier. I only knew of the links and discord leaks to non Patreon, not that you couldn't support even if you wanted to.

Hmmmm....

Thanks for the clarification.

8 hours ago, Zeruel014 said:

I actually didn't notice that Moderchan's  Patreon Tier was locked. It is a strange behavior to have a limit to the one and only tier. I only knew of the links and discord leaks to non Patreon, not that you couldn't support even if you wanted to.

Hmmmm....

Thanks for the clarification.

strange ? i think it normal, he just don't like spotlight 

On 12/20/2021 at 3:33 AM, Ellijazz said:

Well it took forever, but I've finally managed to create a cheat that allows spawning specific ghosts. T'was a nightmare, let me tell ya.

The cheat is called Ghost Spawn Controller. It uses the game's random ghost spawn mechanics as its backbone. Here's how the game does it : every map is divided into smaller "areas". Each of these areas has a specific table of ghosts than can spawn randomly under normal circumstances. Whenever you move from an area to the next, the game randomly selects 1 ghost from that new area's table as the one that will randomly be spawned later (if it occurs). In other words, the ghost gets selected long before actually spawning.

Because this cheat is tied to those game mechanics, it creates a few innate limitations :

1. You can only spawn 1 ghost at a time.
  2. If you want to change the type of ghost to spawn, you will need to force the game to go through its ghost selection code again. You can do this by moving to another area, spawning a ghost and killing it, or by using one of the cheat entries which is described further below. Don't get confused if you try spawning a specific ghost but a different one shows up (because that ghost had already been previously selected by the game)
  3. There are locations and times in the story where the random ghost spawner is simply deactivated, meaning you won't be able to use the cheat. E.g. at Kurosawa's Antiques outside of Ren's drops, after picking up Hisoka's charm in Drop 2, etc.

The cheat entries are :

1. Selected Ghost Type : the ghost you want to spawn in. It has a dropdown list of the possible values. A few specific notes :
    1. Shrine Maidens 2 and 3 don't seem to have a grab, as they were never intended to appear as enemies in the first place.
    2. Shiragiku's dolls won't spawn when fighting her (unless you were already in an area where the dolls can appear naturally, I'd assume, but I haven't tested this)
  2. Generate New Ghost : set this to 1 if you want to force the game to select a new ghost. Useful after changing the type of ghost to spawn, for reasons explained above. The value will be reset to 0 automatically right after.
  3. Spawn Ghost : set this to 1 to spawn the ghost. The value will be reset to 0 right after.
  4. Read-only info : contains useful info for debugging purposes. You can see the Area ID that you're in, notably. If the Area ID is FFFFFFFF, or Spawner Active is 0, it means you are in a location or game state where random ghosts can't be spawned. I wouldn't recommend trying to modify these values directly as you have a strong likelihood of crashing the game.

Now that this is done, I can finally start working on the cameras and their interactions during a ghost grab.

Disclaimer : as always, this has yet to be tested extensively, so bugs may or may not occur.

FATAL_FRAME_MOBW.CT 250.84 kB · 59 downloads

Does this bode well for a mod where the ghosts can be made more transparent, like knowing the models etc and how that might be tweaked ?