Fatal Frame Maiden of the Black Water nude mods

The game files are very interesting. They remind me of looking through extracted console games, so ideally these are basically just the WiiU's file structure. If that's the case, maybe tools that work with the WiiU will work with this game too? I kinda doubt it, but it might be worth looking into...

The original game got mods, Someone brought the JPN exclusive swimsuits into the EUR and USA versions, but I'm not really sure how they did it.
If their methods don't work on this version, then I have no idea what we'd do.

i think its gonna be a bit for moderchan's mod. that body in the screenshots is the same Test Body hes used for screenshots of warriors allstars, nioh, deamon x machina, ect. hes said before that since the body is generic and he didnt create it that he doesnt release those mods.

i assume we will be waiting for them to make a brand new body from scratch before a release

1 hour ago, hilbo75 said:

i think its gonna be a bit for moderchan's mod. that body in the screenshots is the same Test Body hes used for screenshots of warriors allstars, nioh, deamon x machina, ect. hes said before that since the body is generic and he didnt create it that he doesnt release those mods.

i assume we will be waiting for them to make a brand new body from scratch before a release

Ya, I also noticed that. Really wishing he wouldn't have used that body. That body is cursed. As like you said, usually when he uses it, the mod never get's released.  So I wouldn't hold my breath on him releasing. He's already cursed this game.

3 minutes ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Ya, I also noticed that. Really wishing he wouldn't have used that body. That body is cursed. As like you said, usually when he uses it, the mod never get's released.  So I wouldn't hold my breath on him releasing. He's already cursed this game.

from his posts it sounds like hes a lot more dedicated to this game than he was to those games. saying stuff like how hes always wanted to modify it. i think its more likely he'll release something for this game than it was that he would release anything for those other games

16 minutes ago, hilbo75 said:

from his posts it sounds like hes a lot more dedicated to this game than he was to those games. saying stuff like how hes always wanted to modify it. i think its more likely he'll release something for this game than it was that he would release anything for those other games

Hopefully you are right.  That body is still cursed lol.

23 minutes ago, tzfn said:

I've seen some mods already posted on /v/ but I'm unsure where they're being hosted. Anybody come across anything yet?

Apparently the swimsuits were modded back in same day as release. Can't seem to find it anywhere though, just screenshots on different sites. I'm sure its hosted on a non-English site.

Edited by Ninomae Takonis