Fatal Frame Maiden of the Black Water nude mods

54 minutes ago, RinMaru3 said:

theres mods you just didnt look in pinned messages

I'm aware. They're the same mods already available elsewhere publicly. My point was that these people trying to get ahold of the Discord against the creators will is pointless as there is nothing to actually gain there.

Edited by Ninomae Takonis
32 minutes ago, Ninomae Takonis said:

I'm aware. They're the same mods already available elsewhere publicly. My point was that these people trying to get ahold of the Discord against the creators will is pointless as there is nothing to actually gain there.

No one should be sharing what is in the discord publicly at the moment but it can't be helped I guess. Best way too keep out those with ill intent out is to keep it patreon only for now.

2 hours ago, RinMaru3 said:

No one should be sharing what is in the discord publicly at the moment but it can't be helped I guess. Best way too keep out those with ill intent out is to keep it patreon only for now.

I was just asking btw... Nothing "bad" intended, someone says there is new mods already and I just looking forward to it, that's why I'm asking, I don't mind waiting, just wondering how is it going for moderchan and when things will be "more" accesible for poor plebs like me xD

9 minutes ago, Frank Bernthal said:

Is it possible to handle the change in expression when changing to Hisoka or Haruka?

If can solve the problem of freezing after swapping the gapk of Hisoka or Haruka, I can deal with it.
But I personally can't because I don't have the knowledge to modify gapk files

Edited by Jamashi

i also would love to have more transparent ghosts ...they are indeed abit...too solid if that makes sense

and also maybe have the ceremonial kimono from cutscenes replace the white kimono ...but make it abit see-through....tits ...ass ...pussy, maybe also give the female kimono ghosts ... visible nipples and pussy and ass in theyre kimonos, hell maybe also give the other female ghosts some hot tits and pussy and ass but with clothing torn or otherwise.. :wink:

i also would like to have ONLY for the bed scene.. all girls have theyre nude outfits..., also maybe give ayane more skimp on her outfit ...reveal more of her tits by either removing the corset or opening it and so on,  fatal frame gettin gud....btw hi , first post i think lol

Edited by thunderyhellish322
On 11/27/2021 at 6:07 PM, Jamashi said:

Added cheats.

1, light change
"Page Up" Illuminates the light from the screen as if you were holding the camera.
"Page Down" Return to default

2, grab attack of the enemy (Sorry for the similar cheat)
"," Holds the remaining time of the enemy's grab attack (press it again to release it)
"." Increase the time from receiving a grab attack to holding the camera (press it again to return to the default)

3, Swap character facial expression correction
You can fix the problem that facial expressions disappear when renaming and swapping gmpk and gapk files and changing characters.
Just be sure to swap the same character gapk as gmpk.
Currently, it is limited to characters that swap gapk and do not freeze.

How to use
When changing Yuri to Miu
Just copy and paste the value of the character name.

Reset to the initial state with "Home"

Reveal hidden contents

1933318160_CheatEngine7.22021_11_2720_01_07.png.c454d116c0f38eb73217eaab5a6b4a7a.png1761885936_CheatEngine7.22021_11_2720_01_25.png.4381806079fb5c6b5ab8b1ea92f7b8e2.png

FATAL_FRAME_MOBW.CT 32.37 kB · 89 downloads

sr, is there any requirement need for cheat work ? since it not work with me at all

36 minutes ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

sr, is there any requirement need for cheat work ? since it not work with me at all

1. Isn't the method wrong?

2. In the case of facial expressions, are the gapk files swapped correctly?

3. Are other cheats working?

If the other cheats aren't working, the pointers may be different and I can't handle it in my environment.

example
If you rename H_Miu_A.gmpk to H_Yuri_A.gmpk and swap it, be sure to swap H_Miu_A.gapk as well.
Otherwise the facial cheat won't work

34 minutes ago, Jamashi said:

1. Isn't the method wrong?

2. In the case of facial expressions, are the gapk files swapped correctly?

3. Are other cheats working?

If the other cheats aren't working, the pointers may be different and I can't handle it in my environment.

example
If you rename H_Miu_A.gmpk to H_Yuri_A.gmpk and swap it, be sure to swap H_Miu_A.gapk as well.
Otherwise the facial cheat won't work

Let see, non of cheat work. Everything is ???, Maybe i need game lasted update ?

25 minutes ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

Let see, non of cheat work. Everything is ???, Maybe i need game lasted update ?

The pointer will change with the update.
My cheat sheet only supports the latest version.

If you use the latest version and all the cheats still don't work, either the way is different or the pointer is in a different location.

New cheat :

Play as Specific Character : Allows you to play as a specific protagonist in any Drop. 0 = Yuri, 1 = Ren, 2 = Miu, 3 = Ayane. The cheat must be activated before starting the mission or loading a save in order to have any effect. Note : Cutscenes will still use the normal characters and some "in-game animations" may look weird. Also, all of the usual character's dialogue will be skipped (outside of cutscenes).

Expect crashes in some spots, for example I've found 2 so far in my limited testing :

1. Drop 4 as Ren, crashed at the very end, before the bath cutscene.
  2. Drop 5 as Yuri, crashed upon inspecting the attic of the Lost House.

The cheat works even when loading a save, so you can play part of a mission as one character, then exit and reload as another. This might help you get past some crash spots.

Finally, I haven't done much testing with Ayane. I can confirm that the mission loads fine as her, but since her mechanics are radically different from the other characters, I'd expect the game to break pretty fast.

FATAL_FRAME_MOBW.CT

On 11/29/2021 at 9:26 AM, Ellijazz said:

New cheat :

Play as Specific Character : Allows you to play as a specific protagonist in any Drop. 0 = Yuri, 1 = Ren, 2 = Miu, 3 = Ayane. The cheat must be activated before starting the mission or loading a save in order to have any effect. Note : Cutscenes will still use the normal characters and some "in-game animations" may look weird. Also, all of the usual character's dialogue will be skipped (outside of cutscenes).

Expect crashes in some spots, for example I've found 2 so far in my limited testing :

1. Drop 4 as Ren, crashed at the very end, before the bath cutscene.
  2. Drop 5 as Yuri, crashed upon inspecting the attic of the Lost House.

The cheat works even when loading a save, so you can play part of a mission as one character, then exit and reload as another. This might help you get past some crash spots.

Finally, I haven't done much testing with Ayane. I can confirm that the mission loads fine as her, but since her mechanics are radically different from the other characters, I'd expect the game to break pretty fast.

FATAL_FRAME_MOBW.CT 139.22 kB · 68 downloads

is it possible for add more NPC slot on photo mode ??? game only have 6 slot and its limit on placement cost

On 10/30/2021 at 8:50 AM, peroperomanman said:

I tried CethleannStandalone and succeeded unpack the GMPK file, but how to repack it back to GMPK after i modding? the Cethleann.Unbundler.exe seem like not working the opposite way

On 11/8/2021 at 7:23 AM, Elusivo said:

Btw, not nude mod related, but i extracted the digital artbook a week ago n made an easy to use compilation, if anybody wants it: https://1fichier.com/?vciib5nt4t7bs68uecor

Thank you so much. I always want this music collection. By the way, can you extract sound effects? Some of the sound effects are quite low, so I'd like to modify them and then import them back into the game

Is it possible to make a gmpk for Hisoka mod so that there is no need to download the extra stuff? Also, anyone know what happened to modderchan? Noticed the mods for KT games was removed from his google excel

update: nvm, I found the Hisoka mod repacked by ficco on page 32, post #795, in case anyone else still need it. Thank you ficco!

Edited by 8kumo