Fatal Frame Maiden of the Black Water nude mods

Miko Mod mentioned above, you need 3Dmigoto or 3Dfix for this, because I am not able to import to this particular g1m using g1m_tool (mismatching IB/VB/Layout issue).

I will be grateful if someone can help on this and teach me how to work around it (or simply a link for tutorials).

The required d3dx.ini file can be found in moderchan's mods or search for d3dx.rar shared by parapara earlier in this post.

Now, hopefully battling 3p with her will become less annoying.

miko_mod.jpg

FF5_Naked_Miko_3dfix_ver_1.1.7z

FF5_Naked_Miko_gmpk_ver_1.1.2.7z

Edited by Dummy_Name

Added some mods for Yuri and added mods for Miu, Ren and Rui. (Page 17). I'll try to make more these days.

-Edit-

I found the "schoolgirl" character was Akari Narumi. I'm going to rename it.

Edited by Kuchiki Toko
On 12/24/2021 at 2:22 AM, Dummy_Name said:

Thanks you for asking him about my request.

I don't quite get "sharing of rework of mods that are distributed exclusively is prohibited".

Does it mean I can;s share any rework based on the mods he distributed exclusively?

or it means I can't distributed my reworks exclusively?

If it's the latter, it's simple. I have zero intention to paywall my works, so they will be accessible to everyone(not the kids though).

yuri_miko_mods.jpg

hey man where's the data? don't just give a picture without a data!

1 hour ago, Shiroyuki21ftsp said:

so what the point he show the pic to us?? just for show off? i really didn't get it with modder tradition now day the most of them miserly  and all about money "dunno what happened if they cought by the developer"

or you can just become modder and do everything by youself so you don't have to feel bad about not to play some mod of game that you barely play more than 10 hours ?

2 hours ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

or you can just become modder and do everything by youself so you don't have to feel bad about not to play some mod of game that you barely play more than 10 hours ?

man, how can you put so many assumptions into such a small sentence,  that's a gift i'd love to have

On 12/9/2021 at 5:38 PM, Jamashi said:

When the model is swapped, if you use another character's gapk, it will be expressionless, but the gapk file is responsible for all the management of facial expressions. (The cutscene is unknown so far)

There are two ways to improve

1. Change lip bones with cheats

2, edit the gapk file

Sorry for my poor English. Can you make a cheat to control teammate's data?I want to change MIU's such as facial expressions ,physics enhancememt and more parts by using your CT in the game,Chapter 6.But I can only do them on YRI .

Thanks for making the CT!

On 12/26/2021 at 5:53 AM, Dummy_Name said:

Thank you for all the replies. I checked his discord, but just can't get along with the verification stuff...

Hi, sry for my delay on this reply, I just saw your message.

There are some advices about how to modify .gapk and camera files.

Since this game's package didn't encrypted, that means that you can modify .gapk and camera files by HxD directly.

Also, since there are series of.g1a files packed by these both packages, You just need replace contents there are same as g1a files inside these packages.

However, one things you need take care is that the replacement cannot larger than original one, due to you cannot change the size of these files by HxD.

Edited by ro9190
3 hours ago, gchyrxg said:

Sorry for my poor English. Can you make a cheat to control teammate's data?I want to change MIU's such as facial expressions ,physics enhancememt and more parts by using your CT in the game,Chapter 6.But I can only do them on YRI .

Thanks for making the CT!

Regarding facial expressions, I have a cheat that I made easily for myself, but I haven't made any physics yet, so I have to search, so it will take some time.

Oh, It is possible to fix the tongue piercing the lip from a model only with HxD?

Although I know a bit about editing models with Blender I don't really know how to export and import the characters. If I knew I would do something about the mouth bug and of course editing Miu's extra costumes to make Mio and Mayu (Zero 2零~紅蝶) and Rei (Zero 3零~刺青之聲) as a characters and not cosplay.

Edited by Kuchiki Toko
14 hours ago, Jamashi said:

Regarding facial expressions, I have a cheat that I made easily for myself, but I haven't made any physics yet, so I have to search, so it will take some time.

Thanks for your reply! MIU's face and breast look so stiff in such a situation .(QAQ..) 1591200797_FATAL_FRAME_MOBW2021_12_308_01_29.png.cbd80f5fba691c76096c954facb4daeb.png1852072658_FATAL_FRAME_MOBW2021_12_309_33_00.png.b5db9e1b8252e3a693316286abd3b010.png195151387_FATAL_FRAME_MOBW2021_12_308_03_19.png.1663d36a447655715cf0572e19859218.png

Hi. I would like to know the list or names of characters in Steam\steamapps\common\FATAL FRAME MOBW\binary\character folder. I assume the G_ folders are for ghosts? I want to replace all ghosts so they use human characters, including human characters that become ghosts later. Can anybody help me by providing the list of what folder refer to what model?

- I want to know the folder name and the game character (for example, H_YRI_A is for Yuri).

- I want to know which folders are safe to edit or modify (replacing the character will not CTD the game during certain scenes).

Thank you very much in advance. My apologies for the lack of fluent English. I'm Japanese.

On 12/29/2021 at 3:43 AM, ro9190 said:

Hi, sry for my delay on this reply, I just saw your message.

There are some advices about how to modify .gapk and camera files.

Since this game's package didn't encrypted, that means that you can modify .gapk and camera files by HxD directly.

Also, since there are series of.g1a files packed by these both packages, You just need replace contents there are same as g1a files inside these packages.

However, one things you need take care is that the replacement cannot larger than original one, due to you cannot change the size of these files by HxD.

Hello ro9190,

Thanks a lot for the reply, and I appreciate your sharing.

So far as I tried, one can check the animation g1a files extracted from Cethleann (need to batch rename the files to add the proper .g1a extensions),

but how could you check the g1a for cameras?

I'm really curious about how you found the camera g1a for the ones you used in your mod?

On 12/29/2021 at 5:25 PM, Kuchiki Toko said:

Oh, It is possible to fix the tongue piercing the lip from a model only with HxD?

Although I know a bit about editing models with Blender I don't really know how to export and import the characters. If I knew I would do something about the mouth bug and of course editing Miu's extra costumes to make Mio and Mayu (Zero 2零~紅蝶) and Rei (Zero 3零~刺青之聲) as a characters and not cosplay.

I don't know how to dump PS2 models, but I have thought about a workflow to possibly port Wii Mio, and it needs tons of work.

You can find Mio's model from the Wii remake here https://www.deviantart.com/xnalara-customized/gallery/46325163/fatal-frame?set=46325163&offset=48 (They've been there for years...)

Then, you can get the XPS tools for Blender https://www.deviantart.com/johnzero7/journal/XPS-tools-2-0-2-for-Blender-2-80-834572824 to convert XPS models to FBX.

The meshes are already skinned.

Use gust tools https://github.com/VitaSmith/gust_tools to unpack the .gmpk, .g1t file of your character model to replace.

Use HxD to replace FM1G53 with FM1G92 at the beginning of .g1m file so that you can extract and import .vb, .ib and vgmaps using g1m tools

From there, you can use blender_3dmigoto plugin https://github.com/DarkStarSword/3d-fixes/blob/master/blender_3dmigoto.py to import .vb, .ib, .vgmap to start modding the FF5 model in blender. (There are numbers of tutorials on this, either here in the DOA forums or videos on youtube)

Be aware that you may have to add back series of 0's starting at offset 0x148, change FM1G92 back to FM1G53 and make sure the values at 0x20 and 0x21 are 0x 98 01 (the file size of G1MF35) after you import the .vb, .ib back or the game will crash, just compare with the g1m before the import, then you should see the difference.

Before you finish editing the G1M file, it is better to update the G1M_37 file size values at 0x08 0x09 0x0a. For HxD users, simply press ctrl + A, record the length(h) showing at the bottom, reverse the value to little endian, then write it to offset 0x08 0x09 0x0a.

One extra step is to extract models from .g1m using Noesis and the G1M Project plugin https://github.com/Joschuka/Project-G1M

This approach can give you FBX files with skinned meshes with bone.

By using both the skinned meshes of Mio and a FF5 character of similar bone structure you can play around with Mio's bone to try to align the mesh with the FF5 bone,

then unbind Mio's bone and rebind to FF5 bone. Transfer weights from the FF5 mesh and manually repaint the problematic parts.

When the modeling is done, you can devide the mesh into submeshes and replace the submeshes in .vb, .ib, and it's better to make sure the vertex groups( or influences) of your submesh match those in the .vb, .ib. or you may have to edit the bone map of the g1m (another long topic...)

When you have your edited .vb, .ib, you can use g1m_import to replace the corresponding ones in the g1m file. Make sure to check and re-add the 0's to g1m and maybe change the FM1G92 back to FM1G53.

Then use the gust tool to repack g1m and g1t maybe also g1h (depends on your file) into vgmap.

Put the vgmap file back to replace the original one.

Hope for the game won't crash and the model doesn't flop around.

Edited by Dummy_Name
22 hours ago, jun_jp said:

Hi. I would like to know the list or names of characters in Steam\steamapps\common\FATAL FRAME MOBW\binary\character folder. I assume the G_ folders are for ghosts? I want to replace all ghosts so they use human characters, including human characters that become ghosts later. Can anybody help me by providing the list of what folder refer to what model?

- I want to know the folder name and the game character (for example, H_YRI_A is for Yuri).

- I want to know which folders are safe to edit or modify (replacing the character will not CTD the game during certain scenes).

Thank you very much in advance. My apologies for the lack of fluent English. I'm Japanese.

Here's some helpful information for figuring out which models to MOD:

https://steamgameguides.com/fatal-frame-project-zero-maiden-of-black-water-play-as-miu-hinasaki-and-other-characters-and-outfits/

Outfit File Name List:

Miu Hinasaki
H_MIU_A = Default Outfit
H_MIU_B = White Kimono
H_MIU_D = Japanese Exclusive Bikini Wii U
H_MIU_E = Ose Kurosawa / White Maiden
H_MIU_G = Default Outfit with no changes.
H_MIU_H = Default Outfit with no changes.
H_MIU_I = Default Outfit, with sweat dripping from her.
H_MIU_J = Default yet again.
H_MIU_K = White Kimono again.
H_MIU_L = N/A
H_MIU_N = Miku Hinasaki PS2 JP Outfit
H_MIU_O = Miku Hinasaki PS2 EU/US Outfit
H_MIU_P = Mayu Amakura Fatal Frame 2
H_MIU_Q = Miku Hinasaki Fatal Frame 3
H_MIU_R = Cutesy Goth Outfit White
H_MIU_S = Stripy T-Shirt with Yellow Bikini
H_MIU_T = Pink Swimsuit

Yuri Kozukata

H_YRI_A – default outfit
H_YRI_A_BUDDY – stuff for when she follows miu as an ai
H_YRI_A_COSSEL – im not sure what this is for, maybe costume preview? smth playable character related bc only miu and ren have it too
H_YRI_B – kimono
H_YRI_D – empty
H_YRI_G – school uniform
H_YRI_H – some sort of base? has wet hair (Unknown where this model is used, isn't model used for Ren Ghost hunt missions)
H_YRI_I – default outfit with wet shirt and hair (Ch04 after bath scene, Yuri wake up on bed model)
H_YRI_J – bride outfit from ren’s cutscene
H_YRI_K – default outfit with wet blouse and hair (Unknown where this model is used, isn't model used for Ren Ghost hunt missions)
H_YRI_L – default outfit with soggy blouse (Unknown where this model is used, isn't model used for Ren Ghost hunt missions)
H_YRI_M – kimono again…?
H_YRI_N – empty
H_YRI_O – school uniform again…?
H_YRI_Q – mio outfit
H_YRI_S – rei outfit
H_YRI_T – punk outfit
HYRI U – goth lolita outfit
H_YRI_V – blue swimsuit
H_YRI_W – racing queen outfit
H_YRI_X – ryza outfit

All credit goes to Spinny for finding the ID of Yuri’s outfits
https://steamcommunity.com/id/superspindash/

Ayane

H_AYA_A - Default

H_AYA_B - Hood Jacket (First Thread chapter only)

Fuyuhi

H_AKA_A - Default

Haruka

H_KYO_A - Default

H_KYO_D

Hisoka

H_HIS_A - Default

H_HIS_C (maybe the model used for Hisoka in box of Ch12)

H_HIS_D (maybe the model used for Hisoka in box of Ch12)

H_HIS_E

Miku

H_MIK_A - Default

H_MIK_D

H_MIK_E

New cheat table. Fixed a lot of bugs and added some features. The Grab Controller should work a lot better now for looping the grabs and the camera setting should be set correctly (note : Camera Controller must be enabled for the camera setting under Grab Controller to have any effect). One exception is Ose's grab when she is in her above-water form, this one is very unique and I didn't manage to work around it. Also the basic ghost's ground grab still crashes the game, but I found out you can still go into Camera Obscura mode even when the Grab Controller is active, simply by pressing the regular camera button. So as long as you don't let the grab timer run out, you'll be fine (Loop Grabs setting is useful here).

Added a few cheat entries to remove additional UI elements, such as the Wetness gauge and HP bar. Also the "heartbeat" effect that occurs when you are at low HP (both the visual and audio effects are removed; however the voice alteration still applies, as does the impaired movement). I also wanted to remove the items/enemy markers that appear around the screen, but I didn't manage to find that piece of code...

Added new cheat that changes light-type attacks to "shove" type, i.e. any regular attack should make you fall to the ground when active. One example where this is useful : the child boy has a ground grab, but none of his attacks can throw you down under normal circumstances.

And now the main entry : Free Cam cheat, under Camera Controller. When active, the camera will stop moving completely, leaving you in control of it. 2 exceptions : when you are running or go into Camera Obscura mode, it will behave normally. I've purposefully kept it this way as it can make navigation easier and allows you to fight ghosts if needed. As soon as you stop running or exit Camera Obscura mode, the cam will snap back to its previous location.

Currently, these are the hotkeys used to control the camera (HUGE credits to STN from the fearlessrevolution forums, he made a camera mod for Life is Strange, which I've used as a basis/near copy for this. This would not have been possible without him, as the math needed to make this work is beyond my current ability) :

1. Numpad 8/4/5/6 : Moves the camera forward/left/backward/right. BOTH the camera and the target (i.e. the focal point of the camera) move in that direction.
  2. Numpad 9/7 : Moves the camera up/down. Both the camera and the target.
  3. While holding Numpad "+" key -> Numpad 8/4/5/6 : Pans the camera up/left/down/right. In other words, moves the target while the camera stays immobile.
  4. While holding Numpad "Enter" key -> Numpad 8/4/5/6 : Orbits the camera up/left/down/right. In other words, the target stays in the same location while the camera orbits around it in a sphere.
  5. While holding Numpad "Enter" key -> 9/7 : Moves the camera directly up/down, but while keeping the target in the same position (similar to orbit but not following the spherical shape)
  6. Numpad 3/1 : Moves the camera forward/backward, while keeping the target in the same position. Best way to zoom in or out without moving the target, in case you want to orbit around that point later.
  7. With any of the above, you can also hold F to make the movement faster, or V to make it slower.

Now, one of my main goals was to be able to record grab animations at arbitrary angles, but this was difficult since it's hard to control where you get grabbed and at which orientation. Sure I can loop the grabs infinitely with my other cheats and THEN move the camera around, but I would miss the start of the animation at my preferred angle. So I also created a few other helper functions :

1. Save the current location/target of the camera with CTRL + 5 (NOT the numpad this time), then press 5 to load that location. I.e. the camera will instantly snap back to where it was saved. By default, the initial location is the camera's position when you activated the cheat.
  2. By pressing CTRL + 6, the camera will enter "transforms-recording mode". In that state, any movement/pan/orbit of the camera that you perform gets recorded in memory, until you press 6 to stop recording. Then, if you press 7, the game will instantly reapply the same set of transformations that was just recorded. So for example, if you record a 90 degrees rotation to the left, every time you press 7 the camera will immediately rotate 90 degrees left again. Of course you can record a more complex set of transformations too. Pressing CTRL + 7 clears the current set of transformations in memory.
  3. Pressing 8 or CTRL + 8 allows you to save/load a set of transformations to a file. The save path and filename must be specified in the appropriate entries under the Free Cam cheat (both for saving and for loading)

So basically, here is how I'm using this to achieve my own goals :

1. I use the Grab Controller cheat to make the grabs loop infinitely, then spawn in the ghost I want
  2. I set "Set Camera Position on Grab" to 1 under Free Cam. If this setting is 1, the camera will automatically snap to a set default location when a grab begins. If it is left at 0, the camera will not budge.
  3. Once I get grabbed and the cam moves to its default location, I can now create the camera angle I want. I press CTRL+6 to start recording, then I can move the cam however I want until I find an angle I like. Once this is done, I press 6 to stop the recording, then I can press 8 to save this to a file if I want to.
  4. Now that I have a set of transformations I like in memory, I make sure that "Apply Transform on Grab" is set to 1 under Free Cam. As the name implies, if this setting is 1, whatever set of transformations that is currently stored in memory will be applied immediately upon getting grabbed. Combined with the previous setting that sets a default camera position for the grab, it means that as soon as I get grabbed, BOOM the camera snaps to the exact same angle I had recorded, so I can now enjoy the full animation at this angle.

It's definitely pretty clunky and most of this probably won't be very useful to most people, but if that's your thing like me, you have the options.

Also, if you record a very long transformation, you may or may not eventually run into performance issues, untested.

FATAL_FRAME_MOBW.CT

Edited by Ellijazz