Fatal Frame Maiden of the Black Water nude mods

On 11/29/2021 at 9:26 AM, Ellijazz said:

New cheat :

Play as Specific Character : Allows you to play as a specific protagonist in any Drop. 0 = Yuri, 1 = Ren, 2 = Miu, 3 = Ayane. The cheat must be activated before starting the mission or loading a save in order to have any effect. Note : Cutscenes will still use the normal characters and some "in-game animations" may look weird. Also, all of the usual character's dialogue will be skipped (outside of cutscenes).

Expect crashes in some spots, for example I've found 2 so far in my limited testing :

1. Drop 4 as Ren, crashed at the very end, before the bath cutscene.
  2. Drop 5 as Yuri, crashed upon inspecting the attic of the Lost House.

The cheat works even when loading a save, so you can play part of a mission as one character, then exit and reload as another. This might help you get past some crash spots.

Finally, I haven't done much testing with Ayane. I can confirm that the mission loads fine as her, but since her mechanics are radically different from the other characters, I'd expect the game to break pretty fast.

FATAL_FRAME_MOBW.CT 139.22 kB · 156 downloads

look like wetness broken, not work on cutscene 

On 11/29/2021 at 9:26 AM, Ellijazz said:

New cheat :

Play as Specific Character : Allows you to play as a specific protagonist in any Drop. 0 = Yuri, 1 = Ren, 2 = Miu, 3 = Ayane. The cheat must be activated before starting the mission or loading a save in order to have any effect. Note : Cutscenes will still use the normal characters and some "in-game animations" may look weird. Also, all of the usual character's dialogue will be skipped (outside of cutscenes).

Expect crashes in some spots, for example I've found 2 so far in my limited testing :

1. Drop 4 as Ren, crashed at the very end, before the bath cutscene.
  2. Drop 5 as Yuri, crashed upon inspecting the attic of the Lost House.

The cheat works even when loading a save, so you can play part of a mission as one character, then exit and reload as another. This might help you get past some crash spots.

Finally, I haven't done much testing with Ayane. I can confirm that the mission loads fine as her, but since her mechanics are radically different from the other characters, I'd expect the game to break pretty fast.

FATAL_FRAME_MOBW.CT 139.22 kB · 172 downloads

very thanks for your cheat, its cool broo..
but iam waiting you fix camera on grab the zombie and any ghost not working right analog camera adjust

i hope koietecmo there dead scene for main character like other fatal frame series

4 hours ago, Soenciel said:

very thanks for your cheat, its cool broo..
but iam waiting you fix camera on grab the zombie and any ghost not working right analog camera adjust

i hope koietecmo there dead scene for main character like other fatal frame series

I'm currently working on being able to spawn ghosts at will, but it's proving to be quite difficult. Camera work is next. Once the spawner works properly, it'll make it easier to test the cameras with the different ghosts.

8 hours ago, superzero9999 said:

It seems that moderchan is deleting many mods in moder chan mods storage, even the fatal frame mod is deleted. Did the situation worsen? Can someone give insight with latest situation with moderchan? I'm still waiting for the FF nude mods for other characters, hope he is okay...

He's migrating stuff over. He's doing ok but is still setting things up.

17 hours ago, Ellijazz said:

I'm currently working on being able to spawn ghosts at will, but it's proving to be quite difficult. Camera work is next. Once the spawner works properly, it'll make it easier to test the cameras with the different ghosts.

Does that mean you know the models or textures of the ghosts so they could be edited to be more transparent ?