Fatal Frame Maiden of the Black Water nude mods

New version of my cheat table. Some options have been renamed or reorganized for my own convenience.

New cheats :

Tainted State :

• Force Tainted State : Activate to enforce the tainted state. Controlled by the child Tainted Value (1 = tainted, 0 = untainted)
  • Force Tainted Textures : By activating this option, you can force the character's tainted textures to be used, even when you're not in a tainted state. Do note that your wetness needs to be at 100% for these textures to display properly.
  • Disable Tainted Effects : disables many effects that occur during tainted state. Can be individually activated or deactivated.
    • Camera blur
    • "Humming" noise
    • Camera zoom
    • Dark shade
    • Impaired movement
    • Fume effects

Remove Visual Effects : in addition to vignette, noise filter and grab damage effects which were previously available, are now added :

• Ghost Hands Damage Effects
  • Instant Death Attacks Damage Effects
  • Ose Underwater Camera Blur (the persistent blur that occurs during the final boss in her underwater form)

Fixes :

Don't Stand Up in Water : will now work properly when you are thrown to the ground by "shove"-type attacks, not only from grabs.

Fixed Wetness : added a control for the Fully Wet value

Infinite HP :

• Now properly prevents ghost hands damage
  • Now prevents death from instant death attacks (doesn't prevent instant Game Over attacks, i.e. when you get shut in a Reliquary)

FATAL_FRAME_MOBW.CT

4 hours ago, xlegendgame said:

wait is better pay is not a option for me how long we have to wait moderchans twiter is down so wait for what

I have now all his Nude Modes for the Game and only Haruka is not working. Ayane i can't test since i have her Chapter not unlocked yet but except the 3 we have and the new Miu Nude on his Discord Storage all of them are Prototypes and hope he will still work on them.

48 minutes ago, GuldanX said:

I have now all his Nude Modes for the Game and only Haruka is not working. Ayane i can't test since i have her Chapter not unlocked yet but except the 3 we have and the new Miu Nude on his Discord Storage all of them are Prototypes and hope he will still work on them.

He opened the discord server for public or not yet?

5 hours ago, GuldanX said:

Press 234567 etc. some of the models nude states are tied to the num keys.... Also moderchans patreon is a goldmine. 11 is a steal for all those mods in his twitter showcase.

5 hours ago, Shiroyuki21ftsp said:

Hmm I doubt u will give that file

tempting the guy who spent time and energy to make mods for you, good thinking.

and the guy had already shared his topless Miu mod too, its his mods so at least let him have the freedoom of sharing it.

Edited by shohei
35 minutes ago, Mapleteal said:

Just an update on Moderchan, he's now hiding the link to his Patreon due to people complaining to him about mods that they want and him not having them.

I know this because I just DMed him on Twitter about his missing Patreon.

Thanks for the update, was wondering what happened to him. Thought he changed the name again, was being really creative with the variations of 'chan'(chon, chaan, chen, cheen).

Did he say what he hopes to achieve with this, or how long it will be? Is it even temporary?

48 minutes ago, lovemod said:

Thanks for the update, was wondering what happened to him. Thought he changed the name again, was being really creative with the variations of 'chan'(chon, chaan, chen, cheen).

Did he say what he hopes to achieve with this, or how long it will be? Is it even temporary?

He wasn't specific, but I guess it was to let the people harassing him forgot about him eventually. As for how long, he hasn't respond about that part yet.

Added cheats.

1, light change
"Page Up" Illuminates the light from the screen as if you were holding the camera.
"Page Down" Return to default

2, grab attack of the enemy (Sorry for the similar cheat)
"," Holds the remaining time of the enemy's grab attack (press it again to release it)
"." Increase the time from receiving a grab attack to holding the camera (press it again to return to the default)

3, Swap character facial expression correction
You can fix the problem that facial expressions disappear when renaming and swapping gmpk and gapk files and changing characters.
Just be sure to swap the same character gapk as gmpk.
Currently, it is limited to characters that swap gapk and do not freeze.

How to use
When changing Yuri to Miu
Just copy and paste the value of the character name.

Reset to the initial state with "Home"

Spoiler

1933318160_CheatEngine7.22021_11_2720_01_07.png.c454d116c0f38eb73217eaab5a6b4a7a.png1761885936_CheatEngine7.22021_11_2720_01_25.png.4381806079fb5c6b5ab8b1ea92f7b8e2.png

FATAL_FRAME_MOBW.CT

Edited by Jamashi
5 hours ago, Ninomae Takonis said:

The Discord server is for patrons only. Thats the only place the link is shared currently. There is no mods shared on there anyway, just preview pictures..which just get shared here anyways.

theres mods you just didnt look in pinned messages