OSA\Osex and SexLab\LoversLab installs

3 hours ago! Yeah, he\she got all turned around. I wanted to ask you about another weapons and armor mod. Have you ever looked at "Away, Come Away". It is a main staple in my Skyrim diet from now on. (lol). The sword is Gorgeous!!! Damascus steel, folded with a really nice swirl pattern in close ups. Can't get the armor until after level 20. Cool quest line to find it too.

I'm going to leave my LL page up to see if it updates without closing and opening it again. Post something when you can, I want to see if it works or not. I only have a little over 5500 anim's in FNIS, it still takes FOREVER for it to do it's thing. I don't think I'm right about the more anim's the longer it takes idea.

Edited by BDNelson
added content

It was a pet tracker, and she'd been looking at them a few days ago, so it's actually something she wanted. So, think: tracking cookies.

Fortunately she's got a new phone so the original one that accessed the account is no longer in use. Either that or the hackers were in Amazon itself. Hopefully it's nailed down.

I see how it works!!! Scheming bastards, something useful and\or wanted is a plus. Usually, it's junk that you don't want or need. Good score!!

Just put in my last weapons mod, Ecotone Dual Sheath. SL\LL, anim's and sounds are next. Then a couple of patches and the LotD stuff. I am almost there!!! I'm fired up!!!