OSA\Osex and SexLab\LoversLab installs

2 minutes ago, BDNelson said:

So... I didn't even get the clue you gave me that you are in the game and on the move, yes? Setting your MCM up.

That was yesterday and that's all done. I was also testing a mod for someone and taking screenshots for the their mod page.  Right now I'm on my coffee and the cat is no longer sitting on my keyboard. So I'm keeping warm and trawling for mods, mod updates, and a bit of on-line Christmas shopping.

It's ICE cold here. Snowed yesterday. Say... you got some time to go over "compacting formID's" in prep for esp\espfe edit. Got a bunch of them listed in SSEEdit. OR, I shouldn't mess with them at all. Got the game good now, don't want to screw it up. lol. I'm hoppin, be back! Take your time, I have had a good night's progress. Gonna get a couple, few hours sleep. No rush!

Edited by BDNelson
added content
7 minutes ago, BDNelson said:

ay... you got some time to go over "compacting formID's

I don't know much about that apart from the fact many Form IDs change number when compacted. I can offer these pointers:

• If doing that to a follower / companion / NPC there is a very high risk the "Non Player Character" field in the ESP may have the Form ID changed, which will result in the infamous black face bug or a missing head.  That is very easily resolved, but be aware of the risk.  If you want to ESPFE a plain follower I can talk you through it.
  • Followers with dialogue, or other dialogue-rich mods, will disconnect the dialogue from the quests if Form IDs change. There is a Nexus Mod that's supposed to help you do it, but when I read the Mod's page I had a kind of intellectual breakdown, and went to play Horizon Zero Dawn instead.
  • Some places add new world Cells - SSEEdit will warn you about that, so it is easy to avoid.
  • Masters and dependent mods. Like "The Grass Must Grow" needs Folkvangr Grass as a master.  So if you convert the master Folkvangr to ESPFE, The Grass Must grow will not recognise the changed Form IDs and cause infinite load screen. Which is what I experienced.   Patches or dependent mods are usually OK (given the above advice).
  • Very large mods that have an indirect influence on others may have odd results.
  • Small patches for mods are normally pretty safe to ESPFE.

With that in mind, try, then test. Always test!

Intellectual breakdown, I thought I was the one experiencing that, nice to know I'm not alone there. Not converting masters, we set that rule, I'm sticking with it. Primarily patch mods, got it! All espfe editing is being done as I go. Haven't touched anything else (compacting formID's). I'm going to leave it like that for a while, If I have to, we'll come back to it.

I'm at 169, Vortex count, Starting back up with NPC's. Had a question about that. Let me refresh my mem. and I'll be back. 

Wow, ok... 3DNPC changes A LOT of things I have mods for. Mainly interiors, I have the Skyrim Interiors Redone mod, buggers that one right up! Don't think I'll use it. I like the Interiors Redone mod, it rearranges my house belongings when my PC pops her cork and blows everything ALL over the house. Quite the mess. I'll keep it in my archives if I change my mind.

3DNPC may make interior changes, through placed NPCs so I guess being cautious about it is wise.  I've not had any issues, so far.

27 minutes ago, BDNelson said:

my PC pops her cork and blows everything ALL over the house

That conjures up quite an image. What - as in sex? Is that for real? Curious about that!

No, not doing anything with HZD. I got a bit miffed when I realised I had to get 3 more power cells to get some armour and I couldn't be bothered.  I've actually been having a sleep.  But off to watch Lost in Space now.

I'll be handy - I'll check in from time to time.

With the sex mods I have, whenever Blaze reaches a state of arousal to make her cum, (8 times a game day) a shock wave eminates from her, knocks people down and scatters ALL loose items to "hell and back". Food, pots, pans, furniture, anything and everything not fixed into place, scatters. Lots of fun to watch. When she get's there I'll take some pics for ya. After I installed Frostfall, that wave is now a blue wave for low level pops and a red wave for the really powerful ones that knock everyone in the area to the ground! The red ones break new toys out of being frozen in ice so my PC can wear them too. NEAT SHIT!

You never did answer my question about "Lost in Space". 60's TV show or something else? Unless, of course, I missed reading it. Which is really a possibility.

Edited by BDNelson
added content

Either Toys or SLaVE, possibly both. Campfire and Frostfall plays with them nicely as well, maybe SL Aroused? DAMN, I can't remember, shite! (lol). I have to reread the page info anyway when I reinstall them, more info then. Yeah, sorry bout missing that answer on "Lost in Space". You got me really interested, U.K. show or Yank?

Thanks, I'll check out LIS wiki and the trailer, mucho grassy-ass (lol). Now that I think about it, I need Frostfall and campfire mods to make the red shock wave. Before Frostfall, I don't think I could get her hot enough, the waves were always blue. After Frostfall, the toy at Azura's shrine came right up after the 1st red wave. Wouldn't do it with the blue wave, tried repeatedly with no success. Had fun making her pop over and over again!

WOOOOW! Is Netflix the only way to get this? I HAVE GOT TO HAVE THIS! Wow! Can I download the series from somewhere? I have 3 season's of the New Star Trek series, That is badass as well! CBS on-line, I think, you know that Yank TV station, right?

Edited by BDNelson
added content

Was! Did it get cancelled? That would make me very upset!!! And, Damn it!, on the Netflix. I don't have it. I'll have to look and see if I can find it for download anywhere. A must have for me now! We have a store that sells movies and such, I'll check there as well.