OSA\Osex and SexLab\LoversLab installs

Alright, I think I understand. Local language application (?). I picked up Amorous Adventures PLUS, it's a new one. They have localized and non-localized mods for use, didn't know if the one I got would work or not, probably will. (localized) I'm still going to install AA Extended SE instead. I know that one works.

Edited by BDNelson
added content

ONLY 4, that sucks. Maybe I want to wait for more, hmmm? AND it costs money, that will be a roadblock for me. I don't buy that kind of stuff, for all kinds of reasons, mainly, I'm broke most of the time.

AA PLUS: Hmmm... right now is when I need to do that one, if I want it in. New mods scare me now!

It can only be your choice on AA, I can't advise there.  Sadly it is not easy to test how it is working, because it integrates with the game. On the whole, I have found various versions of the AA mod to be OK. They haven't caused me any particular issues. An easy way to check performance is see what people talk about in the comments for the different versions.

That said, I can confirm I ran AA Plus alongside Serana Dialogue Add-on through the whole Dawnguard DLC story without any problem.   It showed no sign of interfering with SDA at all. Hope that's of use to you.

Right, I got to hit the sack. I'm pretty much half asleep. I'll catch up tomorrow!

Well, it happened again, go into game and the screen does nothing. Damn it all RIGHTY THEN I fixed it!!!!! LOLOL. Yes, I found out EXACTLY which mods were causing the main screen lock-up. They are,

FlowerGirls SE-Exotic Flowers FnS-Misc NPCs and 2 others that go with it. I have AA PLUS-Localized in as well. Had to replace my espfe'd SkyUI.esp and had to reinstall CBPC, FasterHDT, 3BA and Sinful to get the bouncing bits back.

Viola'

ScreenShot2.png

ScreenShot3.png

3 hours ago, BDNelson said:

FlowerGirls SE-Exotic Flowers FnS

Blaze looks gorgeous!  ?

Aha - I had problems with those FG mods because I had turned the master for them to an ESPFE. They 'didn't like it up 'em'.  You can see my query on the mod in the comments here. (24 November). 

They are all running OK now for me.

I don't think SkyUI should be an ESPFE. Too many mods have a soft dependency on it, and altering its file structure is going to mess an awful lot up. SSEEdit says it can be converted, but it's not a good idea as you discovered!  Converting to ESPFE is better for small mods that are not having others dependent on them.

I'm going to have Blaze in my mind all day now...  ?

Then I did a bang-up job, good. I am almost finished with my locations and environment mods. Items and then SL\LL stuff. SkyUI is working as an espfe right now. SSEEdit turned it into one by itself, I didn't do it the second time! How about that shite! Do you have those FG mods I mentioned? Those 3 mods are bad in my order. I pulled them out and everything started to work (main menu). I go into the game and her right breast is sagging horribly, eeeccchh! So I get out, delete the save and start looking. NSF, PapUtil, Sexlab log, skse log, skee log. Nuthin!

I start merge plugins to do a deep clean and hot damn there it is!!! In the deep clean report all kinds of error msg's and a pop-up flag saying to look in the log for more. Those 3 mods, SkyUI, FG 3some dialg fix and smoothcam had error's to them and merge plugins couldn't do anything with them.

I get out, uninstall the 3 culprits, delete the espfe'd SkyUI, FG 3some and left smoothcam for some reason (?). Replaced the deleted SkyUI with the save you told me to make, not espfe'd, put it in the data folder, got out.

Reinstalled CBPC, Faster, 3BA and then Sinful. Ran FNIS manual and then SSEEdit like I always do, looked at the 1st list of mods and SkyUI is listed as an espfe. I didn't do nuthin! I swear! It did the same thing with FG 3some Dialg fix!!!

Edited by BDNelson
added content

IT'S WORKING! YEE HAWW! Wow, this is looking REAL good. On top of running well, the notifications in the upper left-hand corner of the screen aren't flashing by in the blink of an eye, I can actually read them now, cool. Got Avant Garden in too, I'll get some pics when I get there.

I don't know, I kinda wanna play for a while when\if I get it going. I'm very happy with the diversity of my install as well as the extreme challenge it is going to give me. But yeah, that Plugins.txt is a really good idea, I'll do that! Plus, I got an update to Toy Story, I want to see if they fixed the unfinished quest line to Winterhold. Been waiting for that one!!!

Edited by BDNelson
added content
12 minutes ago, BDNelson said:

Did you see that box on the moon spotted by the Chinese rover. I'll bet it is something from the Apollo missions.

I expect it's more likely a rock. The Apollo stuff is on the other side of the moon, facing the Earth.

Unless Elon Musk managed to drop something there!