OSA\Osex and SexLab\LoversLab installs

Well, I just discovered yet another mistake I was making. I had Engine Fixes (part 1&2) installed WITH DLL plugins Loader+NetScriptFramework as well. I just read in the NSF Nexus page that I can't run them together at the same time. D'oH!!!! Just checked the Engine Fixes Nexus page. It said that Engine Fixes generates the binkw64.dll if it isn't already installed. Can you confirm this for me? I'm going to put both in, hope I'm not wrong!

Edited by BDNelson
added content
5 hours ago, BDNelson said:

It said that Engine Fixes generates the binkw64.dll if it isn't already installed

It says: Will load meh's DLL plugins if his loader is not found

Although it does not say it in the "Requirements" drop-down, SSE Engine Fixes requires Meh's Dll Plugins Loader, which has Binkw64.dll .  If it is not already installed in your vanilla game folders, SSE Engine Fixes will create it.  

I have both in.  If you look at the download content for SSE Engine Fixes it does not contain Binkw64.dll.

I use DLL Plugins Loader, SSE Engine Fixes and .NetScript Framework.  What the page is saying is you could use SSE Engine Fixes SKSE64 Preloader instead of Meh's DLL Plugins Loader.  It's an alternative.  I prefer to use Meh's DLL Plugins Loader as a couple of other mods prefer it, too.

Requirements

DLL Plugin Loader

or

SSE Engine Fixes skse64 Preloader

pick one only.

"I had Engine Fixes (part 1&2) installed WITH DLL plugins Loader+NetScriptFramework "

That's fine, you are doing the right thing!

I'm sorry if it seems like we are going over things we already covered, probably are. My memory, I'm sorry. 

Thanks for being tolerant of my glaring faults. Glad I did it the right way. I'll get on those esp's and convert as I go. I'm going to install user interface stuff before I start the body mods, after I convert esp's. Yeah, I stopped modding to get my stuff straight with you. Just woke up, gonna make some coffee and then get to work, I'll check back in in a few min.

I'm already running into brick walls. I read more in-depth on AGO. The page said that AGO get's installed after all other patches to FNIS have been applied and that I have to make sure that the animations are put in the\a FNIS\PCEA2 folder. I go into E:\Vortex mods\downloads\skyrimse folder, where all my downloaded mods are, select AGO, open it. I can't find any animations to move to PCEA2. Interface, meshes, scripts and textures with an esp as well. Not seeing any animation folder or files, I'm not sure what to look for. I know, Brian, why are you looking at this right now? I'm trying to read more in depth so I can see if or what I am doing wrong. Am I overthinking this?

Not a good start to the day.

AGO?  Is that Archery Gameplay Overhaul?

Animations for this (and most mods using animations) are normally in the Meshes folder set.  The 1st person animations are here:  Actors/character/_1stPerson/animations

The 3rd Person here:  Actors/character/animations.  

By the way, this folder structure is the vanilla game path layout that Bethesda's own animations use.  Mods duplicate the layout so the game picks them up.

The animations also come with a "behaviours" folder which is how Papyrus puts the animations in game, and this is how FNIS levers non-Bethesda animations into the game, too.

I can't remember what FNIS PCEA needs to do with the behaviour folders. Maybe nothing. PCEA will tell you.

Alright, found everything. I think I can do it when the time comes. Not there yet, almost. Wanted to get questions in my mind out of the way 1st. I'll let you know on that one. 

Working on interface stuff now, try and get iLuv in and setup. Planned on going to body stuff next. Do you want to see what I have in now? That reminds me, I looked at your load order list again (1161, wow) and I see that MO2 generated that list. I have to manually type mine out, uuuggghh! I looked all over Vortex, couldn't find anything to make that happen. Buttons, tabs, that sort of thing, nada, shame. Typing it out is a slog!

Can't find anything about an installed mods list, oh well. I'm gonna take a break, my head is spinning. Can't focus. Don't want to make another mistake. Be back in a while.

I know you don't want it, I just wanted to find it if it exists, for future use.

Speaking of Reddit. Signed up. I tried to find something other than the HighPolyHead name post and I didn't have any luck at all. I don't know how to navigate the site, I guess(?). Tried doing searches with the search bar, but kept getting that white page that says it can't find or connect to what I'm looking for. I think there might be something amiss with my search engine, maybe? Can you shoot me that address where you got that Vortex info?

I catch some of the news as I'm hopping back and forth between Vortex and LL to talk to you. The scientists are making A LOT of new discoveries in space with different telescopes and instrumentation. VERY cool! My therapists (2) have strongly suggested that I shouldn't watch network news because it makes me REALLY mad. In the interest of improving my PTSD I defer to their judgement, no news. 

30 minutes ago, BDNelson said:

Can you shoot me that address where you got that Vortex info?

Here you go. And the group r/skyrimmods is a handy one for mods, Skyrim help, etc. It covers LE, SE and VR. 

You need to "Join" a group to access it. I've got quite a few groups I'm joined up to.

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/j1od1a/how_to_copypaste_or_export_load_order_from_vortex/

I love space, science and astronomy news.  The stuff going on upon Mars is amazing. I'm seriously looking forward to what the new Allen telescope will bring us. I just have a bad feeling about the launch...  Must not jinx it.

Also currently watching the Lost in Space Series 3...

Edited by Bluegunk

I'm gonna have to learn more about the Allen telescope, haven't heard of that one. Yes, space, give me MORE. (Not you, the scientists). I love the advancements that have been made during my life, GREAT stuff!

Favorited the post you gave me, thank you. I joined the skyrimmods one today, learning to navigate it is next. Takes me longer than most to get the hang of.

"Lost in Space Series 3"?... what is that? Original TV show from the 60's or something else? 

37 minutes ago, BDNelson said:

Original TV show from the 60's or something else

A modern remake this past couple of years. And damned good one, too. I watched the 60s series of course!  

And off to watch an episode now of the third series in the current lot.  I'll 'stay on duty' and check in.

6 minutes ago, BDNelson said:

Uhhh... Blue? I was just on Nexus. THE hot mod listed 1st is... Sleeping Expanded!!! You might want to take a look, might be what you are looking for.

Already nabbed that one!  And no, it's not going to do what I want - but it does look a good mod. I just finished setting up all my MCM menus again. How many times have I done that? Too many.