• Ashal pinned this topic

Just another moronic question: the request "do you want to know me better?" and its subsequent follow on for good or bad appears to be broken now in my game  after months of working as now even lovers just verbally respond but nothing happens.

I am not talking about the usual deserved knockbacks but level 4 followers and friends. 

I re-installed sexlab but it had no real effect and was wondering what I should do.

This particular game run is far too advanced to simply abandon it.

My question really is what could be interfering with its animations?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/14/2022 at 10:54 AM, slkajhf34 said:

Can't enable "Automatic archive invalidation" when creating profile, it's greyed out and says "automatic archive invalidation is not required for this game"

Yep, accidentally included it here. Hope the guide helped you.

On 5/1/2022 at 10:26 PM, kungfufries said:

Hey not sure if this is still the latest guide out there. But the physics just won't do. FNIS animations and the hair work OK, but for some reason the body is not bouncing?

Yes, as of this date it is an effective guide. DM me elaborating what all have you installed, if you still have issues.

Edited by SS90
On 11/27/2021 at 7:48 PM, Wapoww said:

will it work with the anniversary edition?

The structure remains the same, however, not everything will be compatible with AE edition. 

Edited by SS90
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey, could I maybe get some help with modding Skyrim SE from some people in here, I have done a vanilla playthrough before but I didn't complete the game, but I want to come back and do a modded playthrough with lewd mods and stuff. I've already got all the sfw mods I want I think, just need nsfw stuff like animation packs and some mods that change the female enemies to where they look better anything like TBD perhaps if that is available, I already have TBD for females and SOS for males and those are all working and all the basics are done with FNIS, skeleton, etc. Also if there is a mod that makes some of the enemies futa that would be appreciated, any animation packs to add on would be appreciated too. If anyone has heard of it I would also like to get the defeat sex mod working as well. Once all the mods are done installing I might need help with the load / deploy order, I use vortex by the way.

Edited by MaxPain22192
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/5/2022 at 10:35 PM, rypley said:

I can't find how to force Steam to install a game other than in the "steam\steamapp" directory.

1. Go to your settings.
2. Downloads tab.

3. Steam Library Folders
4. Add library folder (+ button) wherever you need it. 

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/5/2023 at 12:50 PM, youngfool said:

I believe 1.6.640.0.8 is the preferred now.

But the skse website still recommends 1.5.97 for non AE se?

im also planning on reinstalling skyrim so id like to know before i start

Edited by harvercode
extra question
10 hours ago, brgont said:

If you don't want to use AE (1.6+ versions) then you use latest version released before anniversary update (1.5.97) 

i see, so which is AE or the SE version the most supported version, a while ago it was 1.5.97 . is it still the same or nah

• 1 month later...