Commonwealth Captives More Female Captives

View File

V1.0.6 Fixes some errors and injection issues, and makes it a tiny bit more efficient..

This patch will add a total of 137 updated original and new female captives.

It also adds a total of 38 male captives. The original 24, which have not had their looks updated and 14 new males.

All 175 captives all have names and you'll also be able to see what they are wearing in the trade menu. Which means you can strip them naked if you wish.

It's an ESL flagged ESP so it wont take up a mod slot.

+++++++++++++++++

Little details.

IF you want the captives to look like the screen shots, you'll need to have Valkyr Female Face and Body Textures installed. (at least the face textures)

You may notice that some females look a lot like others.  For example Noelle & Hope are pretty close to being twins, which in this case they "were".

But one of them has been replaced by a Synth that was intercepted and memory wiped, not 100% successful, by the Railroad. Then captured by the bad guys... cause the RR is not very good at getting them out of the Commonwealth.

These Synths may or may not be easy to spot, but will drop a Synth component on death.

You might find an long distance Synth observer, the eyes give it away, or a moral Synth like Lucia, always grinning.

You might even find a male Synth or two.

Requirements:

Commonwealth Captives and its requirements.

Credits:

@EgoBallistic for his awesome mods and his patients with my shenanigans.

Change Log:

Spoiler

V1.0.6

Fixes some errors and injection issues, and makes it a tiny bit more efficient.

V1.0.5
Fixes the 5 duplicates I missed updating.

V1.0.4

Added more female captives and a few male captives, for a total captive spawn population of 175.

They also will spawn on occasion for the Gunners.

V1.0.3

No more Radroaches! I hope!

V1.0.2
Fixed the spawning issue.

Edited by izzyknows
10 minutes ago, Nessa said:

Will they only show up once? I'm going to try it anyway in my current game though. ? I also use that setname mod even if they do.

No. That is a Bugthesda RNG issue, only solvable by writing a custom RNG script. (faaar beyond my pay grade!)

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

I installed this mod with Vortex but all captives ingame are still called settler.

The ones in this patch when spawned will have names. You may not have had them spawn. Also make sure it's loaded after CC, which it should be anyway.

On 9/8/2021 at 9:06 PM, izzyknows said:

The ones in this patch when spawned will have names. You may not have had them spawn. Also make sure it's loaded after CC, which it should be anyway.

no luck so far. Your NPCs are just added to the larg pool of possible captives? They don't replace the original settlers?

I haven't had any luck either come to think of it. I'm wondering if the esl is still being loaded before the main mod thus making it non functional. If I still don't run into any, I'll try making it an esp with an esl flag. (And then maybe just esp.)

Edit: Better yet, I'll spawn one in. That will tell me right away. Maybe I've just been extraordinarily unlucky. Also worth noting: I'm doing this on an existing game, not a new one. I don't -think- that would normally have an effect but maybe it does with esl's.

Edit 2: I can spawn them in just fine. So perhaps I've just been extra unlucky. Will keep playing to find out!

Edited by Nessa
7 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

no luck so far. Your NPCs are just added to the larg pool of possible captives? They don't replace the original settlers?

45 minutes ago, Nessa said:

I haven't had any luck either come to think of it. I'm wondering if the esl is still being loaded before the main mod thus making it non functional. If I still don't run into any, I'll try making it an esp with an esl flag. (And then maybe just esp.)

The esl flag wasn't the issue. I thought the same thing at first. LOL

Fixed the issue!

Seems I forgot a record. Sorry bout that!

Might have to tweak a little more.. but they are spawning correctly and with names.

Oh,

It's safe to update mid play through.

Edited by izzyknows
31 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

The esl flag wasn't the issue. I thought the same thing at first. LOL

Fixed the issue!

Seems I forgot a record. Sorry bout that!

Might have to tweak a little more.. but they are spawning correctly and with names.

Oh,

It's safe to update mid play through.

Whoops! I should check for new posts before altering my old ones! HAHA! OK, grabbing the update!

1 hour ago, Nessa said:

Whoops! I should check for new posts before altering my old ones! HAHA! OK, grabbing the update!

No problem.. I do that all the time.

I might have another update. Still need to do some testing, but in the mean time the current one is working fine.

? They aren't protected are they? ? I thought I killed the first one accidentally. But I just lost 3 and I'm pretty sure it wasn't me this time! ??

That's OK, if I find it particularly annoying I'll add protected. Actually it kind of makes it a little more exciting. (Combat is a bear in my setup.)

1 hour ago, Nessa said:

? They aren't protected are they? ? I thought I killed the first one accidentally. But I just lost 3 and I'm pretty sure it wasn't me this time! ??

That's OK, if I find it particularly annoying I'll add protected. Actually it kind of makes it a little more exciting. (Combat is a bear in my setup.)

Yes they are fagged as Protected. Vicki is currently flagged as Essential. I just fixed that.

OK, I paid attention this time. They are indeed protected. Until after you talk to them in which case they are no longer protected. Now as to what's causing this.... I need to have a closer look. The standard captives from Ego remain protected. There is a possibility I've got something causing it too. Will look into it! ?

35 minutes ago, Nessa said:

OK, I paid attention this time. They are indeed protected. Until after you talk to them in which case they are no longer protected. Now as to what's causing this.... I need to have a closer look. The standard captives from Ego remain protected. There is a possibility I've got something causing it too. Will look into it! ?

They spawn without the protected flag. I asked Ego for a little help, because I have no clue as to why that is. I went through the patch and checked every record and Protected is flagged everywhere it can be.

The EBCC_LvlFemaleSettler is flagged as are all the EBCC_EncFemaleSettler___'s

2 hours ago, Nessa said:

Okay! Seems to be a Bugthesda bug. So relax, Ego said he would add akCaptive.SetProtected(true) to the next version of Commonwealth Captives. Which will force the protected flag and basically override the bug.

56 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Okay! Seems to be a Bugthesda bug. So relax, Ego said he would add akCaptive.SetProtected(true) to the next version of Commonwealth Captives. Which will force the protected flag and basically override the bug.

Yeah I was wondering if it might be something along those lines. It's of course no big issue to just declare everyone essential anyway. (For this game anyway!)

40 minutes ago, bury02128 said:

Have a problem with the spawns. Some times female captives show as roaches. I wonder if its conflict with Lots more Settlers and Enemies mod. Any idea how to fix it ?

Working on it. I've had them 2 different times.