56 minutes ago, bury02128 said:

Have a problem with the spawns. Some times female captives show as roaches. I wonder if its conflict with Lots more Settlers and Enemies mod. Any idea how to fix it ?

Think I found the issue!  2 captives had their Chance and Chance None entries backwards. (fork if I know why!) Which will cause them to spawn as roaches.

1 hour ago, xipaxius02 said:

Any way to make these new captives work with the outfit injector?

It should work fine. OI is adding an outfit to the EBCC_DeviceOutfits_Female and EBCC_CaptiveOutfit_Female which are used on the NPC's spawned from the EBCC_LCharFemaleSettler list that has the extra captives this mods adds.

So.. in other words, the Captives I added are seen as vanilla Commonwealth Captives.

3 hours ago, izzyknows said:

It should work fine. OI is adding an outfit to the EBCC_DeviceOutfits_Female and EBCC_CaptiveOutfit_Female which are used on the NPC's spawned from the EBCC_LCharFemaleSettler list that has the extra captives this mods adds.

So.. in other words, the Captives I added are seen as vanilla Commonwealth Captives.

Seconded.  I've tested the two mods together myself and found no issues.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to make some more testing with the patch installed, but at the moment I have the impression as if the named settlers aren't following me after being rescued and equipped with arms and armour (which I usually always do immediately after I freed them).
So far I had three of them rescued in the Corvega Plant and when I left the place through that chained door in the main building area and battled the raiders that always wait outdoors I realized after a while that the three named ladies (one of them was Parker, if that makes a difference. The name of the other two I can't remember) weren't behind me.

If I understand correctly the named settlers from your patch aren't protected yet, right?
So, it might be they have been killed by a raider that I forgot to care about inside.
It's kind of unlikely though, because they had powerful weapons and good protection.

Didn't have the chance to go back inside to search for them, because I had too much stress outside and was low on health and ammo and everything and needed to sleep (survival mode fun... )

I'll do some more raider-location-cleaning and will let you know if this happens again.

3 hours ago, JonX67 said:

If I understand correctly the named settlers from your patch aren't protected yet, right?
So, it might be they have been killed by a raider that I forgot to care about inside.
It's kind of unlikely though, because they had powerful weapons and good protection.

Setting them protected still needs a feature in a new version of CC which hasn't been uploaded yet. Until then, the freed captives can be killed by hostiles of course, but can also die from falling off a high catwalk or wandering too close to strong sources of radiation... there are quite a few possibilities.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Setting them protected still needs a feature in a new version of CC which hasn't been uploaded yet. Until then, the freed captives can be killed by hostiles of course, but can also die from falling off a high catwalk or wandering too close to strong sources of radiation... there are quite a few possibilities.

Thanks for confirming.

It'd still surprise my if all three of them would have died in the short time I needed to run from Jared's office to the exit while the main hall was emptied from raiders.

But as I said:
I'll make more trials.

4 hours ago, JonX67 said:

I'll do some more raider-location-cleaning and will let you know if this happens again.

They most likely bit the dust, since they are pretty weak to start with.

Until Ego updates CC, you can setessential xxx157b8 1

That will set all Captives, current and new spawns essential. They will still go down in combat, but wont die. Kind of a cheesy way to do it.. but it works.

Also, if they are downed in combat and you leave the cell, Corvega interior to exterior, they will not recover and follow for a good long while. Then all of the sudden, they will spawn behind you.

This is due to the fact that they are considered hostile, and will keep being put down by remaining hostiles. Yes combat "can" happen when you're not in a loaded cell with your follower. It doesn't work all the time.. but on occasion they'll carve a path for you. LOL

2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

They most likely bit the dust, since they are pretty weak to start with.

Until Ego updates CC, you can setessential xxx157b8 1

That will set all Captives, current and new spawns essential. They will still go down in combat, but wont die. Kind of a cheesy way to do it.. but it works.

Also, if they are downed in combat and you leave the cell, Corvega interior to exterior, they will not recover and follow for a good long while. Then all of the sudden, they will spawn behind you.

This is due to the fact that they are considered hostile, and will keep being put down by remaining hostiles. Yes combat "can" happen when you're not in a loaded cell with your follower. It doesn't work all the time.. but on occasion they'll carve a path for you. LOL

Thanks!
I'll try that setessential thing.

...and wait if the lost ones might spawn all of a sudden, somewhere, sometime.
Guess I'll be freaked to death if it happens and will accidentally kill them for once :D

54 minutes ago, JonX67 said:

Guess I'll be freaked to death if it happens and will accidentally kill them for once

First time it happened I entered Monsignor Plaza and was starting to clear it when Raiders started getting wasted out of nowhere. Turned around and there was the lost captive blasting away. LOL

19 hours ago, izzyknows said:

....Until Ego updates CC, you can setessential xxx157b8 1

That will set all Captives, current and new spawns essential....

Not to my surprise I have to come back to this.
CAUTION: Noob Alert!

I was trying to use that command (I guess it's a console command?) and replaced the "xxx" with the load-order number for your patch (witch is 22 in my case).

Though if I type setessential 22157b8 1 into the console I get an "item not found" as a reply.

I then thought the "xxx" might stand for the plug-in ID/Index and tried that (the index Vortex gave me is "FE (003)").
Guess what: This didn't work either :D

Then I tried finding some information using the "help" command in the console with help "patch" 4 and help "captive" 4....and similar things... (I even tried help "izzyknows" 4 :D :D )
Though the results said nothing about your patch.

So, to come to my question eventually:
What do I have to put in for the "xxx" and how can I find it?

And thanks again for you patience!

1 hour ago, JonX67 said:

So, to come to my question eventually:

What do I have to put in for the "xxx" and how can I find it?

Grab Better Console and install it.

Click on any Captive and on the right side of the screen you'll see the BaseID:

Spoiler

2061674091_Fallout4Screenshot2021_10.03-07_12_16_40.png.98742acf5c511dab98c96bbec250611f.png

That's what you're after.

For me it would be setessential 6F0157B8 1

Close & reopen the console and hit the Ctrl key, On the left you'll see a menu, if you look under flags and you should see something like so.

Spoiler

543249246_Fallout4Screenshot2021_10.03-07_18_14_79.png.7214c662e522800dcb090bc8631c7d70.png

Remember, forum/baseID are 8 alpha numeric. Leading 0's can be ignored. ie: 000157B8 can be input as 157B8

Yes... for "me" Valeria is a freaking God. LOL

And for some reason all Leveled NPC's are reported by BC as male.

Edited by izzyknows
5 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Grab Better Console and install it.

Click on any Captive and on the right side of the screen you'll see the BaseID:

Reveal hidden contents

2061674091_Fallout4Screenshot2021_10.03-07_12_16_40.png.98742acf5c511dab98c96bbec250611f.png

That's what you're after.

For me it would be setessential 6F0157B8 1

Close & reopen the console and hit the Ctrl key, On the left you'll see a menu, if you look under flags and you should see something like so.

Hide contents

543249246_Fallout4Screenshot2021_10.03-07_18_14_79.png.7214c662e522800dcb090bc8631c7d70.png

Remember, forum/baseID are 8 alpha numeric. Leading 0's can be ignored. ie: 000157B8 can be input as 157B8

Yes... for "me" Valeria is a freaking God. LOL

And for some reason all Leveled NPC's are reported by BC as male.

Excellent!
This worked perfectly!

Thanks a lot!