1 hour ago, dakingcartoon said:

ive come to realize what the problem is, for some reason the status bar MCM has every icon in every bar set to its example instead of having it automatically set to no icon, which is causing me to have to manually edit each status bar, exiting the mcm every time for it to update.

Ahh indeed - after you've uninstalled examples - state of the statusbars storage (icon arrays) wasn't updated.

To skip the cleanup process for each icon/bar you can import the "empty" fiss settings for status bars in mcm

10 hours ago, crajjjj said:

Ahh indeed - after you've uninstalled examples - state of the statusbars storage (icon arrays) wasn't updated.

To skip the cleanup process for each icon/bar you can import the "empty" fiss settings for status bars in mcm

you wouldnt happen to have an empty one would you?
edit: oh wait do i just literally give them an empty file and it'll fill itself out?
edit2: that was an awful idea on my part and could really use a fresh file now.

Edited by dakingcartoon
11 hours ago, dakingcartoon said:

you wouldnt happen to have an empty one would you?
edit: oh wait do i just literally give them an empty file and it'll fill itself out?
edit2: that was an awful idea on my part and could really use a fresh file now.

Path ..\SKSE\Plugins\FISS\iWant\iWantStatusBars\

1)disable all icons in sl widgets

2)load settings in bars

3)enable sl widgets icons back

settings.xml

Edited by crajjjj

may i ask why is the SE version a esl file, instead of a esp flagged as esl (espfe) like many other SE mods?

to my understanding, being a esl file will make it load directly after esms, changing the load order. A espfe can be dragged around in the load order like esp, and also not count toward the esp+esm limit just like esl. is there something that prevents the mod from being turned into espfe? 

and yeah i can also confirm that the esl appears to be empty.

also im not too sure about the viability of changing a mod format mid-save(turning esp into espfe or esl and keep playing the same savefile), iirc it may cause problems down the line. i think ill stick with the LE version(esp), since it does work perfectly well

Can confirm that something is wrong with the updated version for SE. I saw the SLWidgets MCM menu once, but it could not find the (existing and working) esps for MME, Parasites etc. and when I selected the reload option the menu vanished from MCM.

When creating a new game the MCM is not registered at all and no widgets are displayed (or selectable via iWant). The previous version was working fine.

After last update my MCM entry disappeared. The icons are still there but don't seem to be updating to reflect the values they represent. As mentioned above, the previous version seemed to be working correctly. Also if I remove the mod (using Vortex) my save file (after saying yes to the 'continue to load question') won't load... Skyrim claims the file is corrupt. If I reinstall the mod, the missing MCM and stuck icons persist but the save will load and run OK. I'll try using the previous version. 

3 minutes ago, hippie47 said:

After last update my MCM entry disappeared. The icons are still there but don't seem to be updating to reflect the values they represent. As mentioned above, the previous version seemed to be working correctly. Also if I remove the mod (using Vortex) my save file (after saying yes to the 'continue to load question') won't load... Skyrim claims the file is corrupt. If I reinstall the mod, the missing MCM and stuck icons persist but the save will load and run OK. I'll try using the previous version. 

Use LE version, works ok on SE too

I was a bit dissatisfied with the icons for the fhu anal pool, mostly because it's a shot of the stomach rather than the lower digestive system. So I created a completely new set of images using the large intestine instead of the stomach. The problem is I'm a complete amateur at GIMP with <10 hours experience, so while I managed to get the basic icons I wanted, I just wasn't able to include fine details like the little swirls you put in the pools of semen in the icons. If I sent the files I made to you, would you be willing to add in the finishing touches? Uploading the finished products a a custom pack would also be nice too, for anyone else who wants them.

Edited by dragonlord217

Some findings around pregnancy mods if someone is interested

- FM3 is cool. Nice codebase. Mechanics are complicated though. Finding the race of a fetus not possible:

a) child race can be random (parents based)

b) race is generated on birth

c) creature father is ignored.  Child race defaults to mother if creatures are enabled

Found interesting mod - FM scents https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/46219

MME doesn't support fm3 currently btw.

- Being female 

Huge, outdated, sources not included - too lazy to decompile - skipping for now with a basic integration found in MME (pregnant/not pregnant via hasSpell(_BFStatePregnant) )

-Hentai pregnancy

Integrated via HentaiPregnantFaction - 3 states.

23 minutes ago, FovI said:

hey so the latest update doesn't allow me to enable pregnancy icons, i can enable it but when i exit the menu and enter it again its disabled again and i indeed have no pregnancy icons

Do you have at least one  OK in the debug menu in the toggle section? It'll be disabled if no dependencies found.

Do you have errors in the log?