3 hours ago, Midnightbug said:

Hi there, I am using SE and I just installed your mod for the first time. Using Beeing female I can confirm I have the same problem as Fovl, when I try to click enable pregnancy icons it ticks, but when I check the mcm page again it is unticked. No pregnancy icons showing up. Using 1.1 (latest) with latest Iwant widgets and bars. All other icons are working.  It looks like something is definitely up with BF and SL widgets. Would it be possible to fix it?

i recently updated all my mods (sexlab as well) and reinstalled the latest SLwidgets and have everything cept the eggfactory working atm.   the new system for widget pregnancy (at least for HP/SLP) it wont show anything until you are actually pregnant.  as explained by Crajjj its because those states do not have a default state (not pregnant) call.  once i got pregnant everything showed up in the MCM perfectly and on the bar.  

now if you are pregnant (on a new save without any other slwidget version installed) and its still not showing then there is definitely an issue.   so you migtht want to clarify that aspect.

as for beingfemale twitchiness it really depends on the setup, for me no matter how i set it up my game will always crash either on game start, game load, or anytime beingfemale is called.   i loved beingfemale myself back when i was on LE however since i moved to SE Hentaipregnancy (+childbirth plugins +soulgems) has been by far more stable though i do miss the great options beingfemale has.  to each their own for w/e setup is best for them ^^, slwidgets does still support beingfemale fully as far as i know btw ^^

On 9/26/2021 at 12:00 PM, crajjjj said:

Thanks a lot for testing. 

Couple notes Toggle icons won't show up(in bars as well) until condition is met - they don't have default state. I'll check what's wrong with egg factory-but probably not sooner than Thursday. 

Rolling back versions is a bad idea. Mcm is quite sensitive to changes - there's also migration code built-in which removes old state based pregnancy icons. 

Fhu was not touched. Should work fine but I'll run more tests anyway. 

i did a full clean save yesterday with fully updated sexlab (not github version) as well as a few other updates (multimod dependencies) and everything seems to be working great on the slwidgets 1.1.0 as for pregnancy and FHU icons working (turns out my SLSO was in need of updates as well as sexlab).  will give an update once i get eggfactory cursed in a little bit if thats working or not.   

atm my advice to most people having issues is to check your frameworks and dependencies for updates, if you run SLSO the newest version is using (as far as i know) the sexlab beta 9 version (not github, the LL version) which separates the vaginal and anal interactions different than the previous versions, so failing to update sexlab will cause such events to faill entirely (FHU/cum/ETC).

@coreoveride I was testing it with eggfactory (and looking at the source code to doublecheck). it is working fine for me. Can't reproduce.

The code is checking the faction to get the eggfactory status - quite straightforward.  Screenshots attached. (regular pregnancy from FM3 works in parallel)

Game.GetFormFromFile(0x2943C, "EggFactory.esp") as Faction

P.S. However during testing gathering eggs from the nest did not trigger the curse for me somehow. (It was triggered when I was looting an egg from the body)

Capture.PNG.d41fb51136adb208aacc76db7d298cd7.PNG

Untitled.png.4f2f20db9e193e57e4f041d0978b0544.png

7 hours ago, crajjjj said:

@coreoveride I was testing it with eggfactory (and looking at the source code to doublecheck). it is working fine for me. Can't reproduce.

The code is checking the faction to get the eggfactory status - quite straightforward.  Screenshots attached. (regular pregnancy from FM3 works in parallel)

Game.GetFormFromFile(0x2943C, "EggFactory.esp") as Faction

P.S. However during testing gathering eggs from the nest did not trigger the curse for me somehow. (It was triggered when I was looting an egg from the body)

Capture.PNG.d41fb51136adb208aacc76db7d298cd7.PNG

Untitled.png.4f2f20db9e193e57e4f041d0978b0544.png

i can confirm that gathering from a nest does not work as that was how i tried earlier yesterday, havent tried looting from a body yet.

On 9/20/2021 at 6:36 AM, coreoveride said:

@crajjjj  

thought i saw somewhere that you wanted a better pregnancy icon (i might have imagined it, not willing to hunt for it lol), so i poked around and found some decent stock icons (solid color, converted to white for in game color shifting) and merged a couple with a few tweaks (positioning/rotation of the fetus and cleaning up merge edits).  both are the same (one for beingfemale one for hentaipregnancy), any chance we could get a cum inflation widget for hentaipregnancy's cum inflation?

here are the new pregnancy widgets along with in-game preview (its obviously the pregnant one lol)!

Image2.png

preg1.dds 39.19 kB · 15 downloads preg2.dds 39.19 kB · 15 downloads

Love your preg edits, thanks!

But I tend to play with bigger icons, so I had to tinker with your icons to get a higher resolution to match with the other icons.

I also included a smaller belly version of preg1 for the different trimester.

preg2.dds preg1.dds

Edited by Saber2th
On 9/26/2021 at 10:35 AM, coreoveride said:

chaurus

On 9/30/2021 at 8:41 AM, Midnightbug said:

I think a lot of people still uses Being Female, fertility mode does not replacing it. BF has different functions which FM does not have.  It is not twichy at all, it is just need to set up properly and to use the correct conversion and DLL which most people don't do hence the reports of crashes... I am using it with a full mod setup went with a char from lvl 1 to lvl 54 without no issues, played the main story up until Solstheim.  No crashes or problems.  Sooo...support for it would be awesome :)

yep can confirm that BeeingFemale is completely stable and functional, also there is indeed no replacement for its functionality, i dont use BF just for the pregnancy but the whole package

32 minutes ago, coldtea said:

Version 2.0 is useless. I can't enable mod. Nothing happens after clicking enable. I even reopened the new game several times and even lost the MCM menu. On the contrary, version 1.0 works normally.

Some details would be helpful. Mod should be enabled by default. 2.0 is not compatible with 1.0. 

Edited by crajjjj
1 hour ago, N.Gamma said:

I am not familiar with Iwant widgets.

Does your mod automatically detect which mods you have installed or do you have to activate the widgets yourself?

It will detect. By default all icons(where dependency is available) are on. 

Hi. I also have problems with the new version. Everything shows as ok in the debug page all my mod are deteced but the icons never show up. WIth the old version after some time the icons showed and i was able to switch of on what i wanted. In the new version all the flags for the different mods stay greyed out and i cant switch them on

Strange also if i try to change the update interval to someting else then 0 it accepts that but when i close the menu and come back its set back to 0 again

2 hours ago, walok said:

Hi. I also have problems with the new version. Everything shows as ok in the debug page all my mod are deteced but the icons never show up. WIth the old version after some time the icons showed and i was able to switch of on what i wanted. In the new version all the flags for the different mods stay greyed out and i cant switch them on

Strange also if i try to change the update interval to someting else then 0 it accepts that but when i close the menu and come back its set back to 0 again

Is that a new save? Could you pls try to start a new game and confirm you have the same behavior? 

P. S. 

https://steamcommunity.com/app/489830/discussions/0/1520386297681801135/

Edited by crajjjj
2 hours ago, crajjjj said:

Is that a new save? Could you pls try to start a new game and confirm you have the same behavior? 

P. S. 

https://steamcommunity.com/app/489830/discussions/0/1520386297681801135/

I installed it on a save where i did not have widges yet. Did think it was save. Tryed sone new games mostly the behaviour i got was 8 icons showing up down right after some time. However i never get the menu. In one of the new games i tryed the menu showed up and then i had the behaviour as above. 

14 minutes ago, walok said:

I installed it on a save where i did not have widges yet. Did think it was save. Tryed sone new games mostly the behaviour i got was 8 icons showing up down right after some time. However i never get the menu. In one of the new games i tryed the menu showed up and then i had the behaviour as above. 

Ok i found something. I was using the Beeing female version from Loverslab BeeingFemale64_2_8_1.zip. When i removed that and installed fertility mod both my old save that did not havewidget before worked as also a new game.

4 minutes ago, walok said:

Ok i found something. I was using the Beeing female version from Loverslab BeeingFemale64_2_8_1.zip. When i removed that and installed fertility mod both my old save that did not havewidget before worked as also a new game.

Thx for the feedback. I'll test with being female more. It should not cause any issues in theory... 

12 hours ago, crajjjj said:

Some details would be helpful. Mod should be enabled by default. 2.0 is not compatible with 1.0. 

Fortunately, my problem was solved. My question is similar to walok's, I can't switch the flag and change the update interval. So I started to disable mod and restart the game to test the conflic. When I disable babodialogue, widgets can work normally. At first, I thought there was a serious conflict between the two mods, but finally I found that it was OK to sort widgets.esp before babointeractivedia.esp.?

On 9/30/2021 at 12:10 PM, coreoveride said:

i recently updated all my mods (sexlab as well) and reinstalled the latest SLwidgets and have everything cept the eggfactory working atm.   the new system for widget pregnancy (at least for HP/SLP) it wont show anything until you are actually pregnant.  as explained by Crajjj its because those states do not have a default state (not pregnant) call.  once i got pregnant everything showed up in the MCM perfectly and on the bar.  

now if you are pregnant (on a new save without any other slwidget version installed) and its still not showing then there is definitely an issue.   so you migtht want to clarify that aspect.

as for beingfemale twitchiness it really depends on the setup, for me no matter how i set it up my game will always crash either on game start, game load, or anytime beingfemale is called.   i loved beingfemale myself back when i was on LE however since i moved to SE Hentaipregnancy (+childbirth plugins +soulgems) has been by far more stable though i do miss the great options beingfemale has.  to each their own for w/e setup is best for them ^^, slwidgets does still support beingfemale fully as far as i know btw ^^

Did you replace the beeingfemale DLL? 

Replacing that properly fixed it and havent had any issues with it since.

I never had any issue up to version 1.1.0.

With new version 2.0.0, I have bog problem:

1. The widget does not show right away after game starts.

2. After the game plays, the widget slows pop up one by one.

3. It take while, (20 min), I can see some widgets.

4. After exit and re-start game, all those previous widgets are gone. No widgets !!!!!

5. After the game starts, the widget shows one at a time. It starts again .....................slowly........... 

What is happening????? I would like to go back version 1.1.0....

15 hours ago, Samson Nite said:

I never had any issue up to version 1.1.0.

With new version 2.0.0, I have bog problem:

1. The widget does not show right away after game starts.

2. After the game plays, the widget slows pop up one by one.

3. It take while, (20 min), I can see some widgets.

4. After exit and re-start game, all those previous widgets are gone. No widgets !!!!!

5. After the game starts, the widget shows one at a time. It starts again .....................slowly........... 

What is happening????? I would like to go back version 1.1.0....

version 2 is technically a new mod, meaning that it cannot be used on a save file that already has version 1, as you would most certainly run into issues.

you would either need to remove version 1 and do a clean save( using things like fallrim tools ) and then hope for the best, or start all over and play on a new game. 

for the meantime i will be using version 1.1, as ive gone in too far with my current savefile, and is quite happy with what the mod already does. 

I didn't have time to test yet but I suppose beiing female or babo dialogue just take too long to initialize and mess up mcm/skyui somehow(these two are huge mods in terms of script load which is also why they don't appear in mod lists usually) . When you say that changing the load order helps - means that slwidgets get the prio and is initialized properly. Version 2 itself is trying to load json config in init phase which is slightly more heavy than version 1.