44 minutes ago, twillinator1 said:

Run into a small harmless issue I updated recently, and the result has been I now have two rows of condition indicators where one seems active and the second longer row is not ?

I did clean save

Try to disable slwidgets in mcm. If any icons still there remove using status bars mcm. Enable slwidgets in mcm

On 10/2/2021 at 2:06 AM, Saber2th said:

Love your preg edits, thanks!

But I tend to play with bigger icons, so I had to tinker with your icons to get a higher resolution to match with the other icons.

I also included a smaller belly version of preg1 for the different trimester.

preg2.dds 9.89 kB · 29 downloads preg1.dds 9.89 kB · 30 downloads

how can i add them to the game? Need to rename something?

On 10/15/2021 at 9:22 PM, crajjjj said:

Try to disable slwidgets in mcm. If any icons still there remove using status bars mcm. Enable slwidgets in mcm

didn't work active row disappeared the inactive row with all the widgets remained

what I've tried:

went to slwidget MCM, turned off all the widgets, went into Debug menu selected disable, didn't have a status bar mcm is that a mod, reenabled back to square one

tried doing a clean save again and found that doing so currupted the save but reinstalling the mod restored the save.

any ideas

2 hours ago, twillinator1 said:

didn't work active row disappeared the inactive row with all the widgets remained

what I've tried:

went to slwidget MCM, turned off all the widgets, went into Debug menu selected disable, didn't have a status bar mcm is that a mod, reenabled back to square one

tried doing a clean save again and found that doing so currupted the save but reinstalling the mod restored the save.

any ideas

Iwant status bars is another mod with an mcm. It is a hard dependency. In status bars mcm you can control all the bars(rows) and all the individual icons. Slwidgets is adding and removing icons to the bars from this mod.

Not sure what clean save means to you. Clean save is a save without slwidgets installed before. 

17 hours ago, crajjjj said:

Iwant status bars is another mod with an mcm. It is a hard dependency. In status bars mcm you can control all the bars(rows) and all the individual icons. Slwidgets is adding and removing icons to the bars from this mod.

Not sure what clean save means to you. Clean save is a save without slwidgets installed before. 

well clean save for me is after you uninstall a mod you need to clear the widows an orphans backed in from within the save, be it for updating or removing the mod permanently. i do this by:  loading up one of the 2 saves made before the uninstall from within a building but after i have uninstalled the mod, saving again after waiting 24 hours, opening the save  in resaver, removing unattached instances and elements, resaving and now the clean is complete.

But when I tried this with your mod to see if the issue was widows and orphans left over from installation of the previous version (which should of already been cleaned) the save file was corrupt before I could even make the new save to load into resaver for cleaning, reinstating the mod uncorrupted the save but obviously means I couldn't check if my issue was a result of widows and orphans.

I will look at Iwant as I have that installed and get back.

Edited by twillinator1
6 hours ago, twillinator1 said:

well clean save for me is after you uninstall a mod you need to clear the widows an orphans backed in from within the save, be it for updating or removing the mod permanently. i do this by:  loading up one of the 2 saves made before the uninstall from within a building but after i have uninstalled the mod, saving again after waiting 24 hours, opening the save  in resaver, removing unattached instances and elements, resaving and now the clean is complete.

But when I tried this with your mod to see if the issue was widows and orphans left over from installation of the previous version (which should of already been cleaned) the save file was corrupt before I could even make the new save to load into resaver for cleaning, reinstating the mod uncorrupted the save but obviously means I couldn't check if my issue was a result of widows and orphans.

I will look at Iwant as I have that installed and get back.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/489830/discussions/0/1520386297681801135/

"You can't remove mods from ongoing game. Skyrim bakes script data to save file. There is no such thing as a clean save, when mod is removed. "Clean save" is for mod updates only. This includes work done with Save Script Cleaner. That tool cleans obsolete entries and orphaned scripts from the game, but script data will remain in the save file, causing Papryus to constantly check it and creating errors.

If you removed scripted mods from ongoing game, then you will have to start a new game." - Ilja

What you can theoretically do if you really need it - install new version after disabling all icons in the old one while keeping both. Version 2.0 uses new quests so it should work probably.

Hey, thank you for the mod! Having an issue where all icons positions and types being scrambled/stacked upon each other after a game load, also something creates unattached icons which remain even if I shut down SL Widgets functionality with MCM. From major UI replacement using Dear Diary, but I think it doesn't modify hudmenu.swf.

Very clear case of this happening. Right column shouldn't exist at all, I moved it through Widgets MCM to the left, and arousal icon is replaced with FHU icon type.

Spoiler

1361656563_.png.f659a81ac8d73775bb2960e7d540733b.png

Edited by BreadDain
11 hours ago, BreadDain said:

Hey, thank you for the mod! Having an issue where all icons positions and types being scrambled/stacked upon each other after a game load, also something creates unattached icons which remain even if I shut down SL Widgets functionality with MCM. From major UI replacement using Dear Diary, but I think it doesn't modify hudmenu.swf.

Very clear case of this happening. Right column shouldn't exist at all, I moved it through Widgets MCM to the left, and arousal icon is replaced with FHU icon type.

Hide contents

1361656563_.png.f659a81ac8d73775bb2960e7d540733b.png

Try to play around statusbars mcm as well. This is usually fixed by UI redraw function calls. Easiest way is to change the bar positioning + enable disable icons. There's also destroy icon status bars method(enable/disable toggle should recreate icon) pls note also that slwidgets part of UI update is triggered on mcm exit event. 

Tech notes: These kind of issues are coming from statusbars not being fully threadsafe. I tried to avoid async calls in my code but it can still happen in papyrus anyway. This is reported to status bars author and maybe will be fixed in observable future. 

Bonus reading material if you are a tech nerd: https://github.com/DeviousFramework/SkyrimDeviousFramework/wiki/Things-I-Learned#threading-and-mutexes

Edited by crajjjj
4 minutes ago, crajjjj said:

Try to play around statusbars mcm as well. This is usually fixed by UI redraw function calls. Easiest way is to change the bar positioning + enable disable icons. There's also destroy icon status bars method(enable/disable toggle should recreate icon) pls note also that slwidgets part of UI update is triggered on mcm exit event. 

Tech notes: These kind of issues are coming from statusbars not being fully threadsafe. I tried to avoid async calls in my code but it can still happen in papyrus anyway. This is reported to status bars author and maybe will be fixed in observable future. 

Well I've started 4 different games already, destroyed, reloaded icons many times, but it still reoccurs to me after save reload no matter what I do. I was thinking it was connected to perfomance of my client, but I've tested out it is not. Guess I have just to wait until iWidget updates then, thank you.

On 9/25/2021 at 11:23 PM, Papersword said:

I've become something of the Fertility Mode 3 Fixes & Tweaks champion of LL of late; does the new update work off of the First, Second, and Third Trimester magic effects? They are different in the F&T version unfortunately. 

Sorry. Missed the question part somehow . Trimesters are not supported yet. I will probably take a look at that. Not aware of magic effects though. When I was checking the code I've found only effects related to potions. Need to check fixes and weaks code as well. Like it too. FYI There's also a promising mod fm immersive effects (in alpha) + fertility adventures 

5 minutes ago, BreadDain said:

Well I've started 4 different games already, destroyed, reloaded icons many times, but it still reoccurs to me after save reload no matter what I do. I was thinking it was connected to perfomance of my client, but I've tested out it is not. Guess I have just to wait until iWidget updates then, thank you.

Really weird. I have 3 different heavy mod lists currently and that doesn't happen. It's more of a 1:1000 exceptional scenario (that I've observed during development) Maybe there's another conflict of some sort. 

4 minutes ago, crajjjj said:

Sorry. Missed the question part somehow . Trimesters are not supported yet. I will probably take a look at that. Not aware of magic effects though. When I was checking the code I've found only effects related to potions. Need to check fixes and weaks code as well. Like it too. FYI There's also a promising mod fm immersive effects (in alpha) + fertility adventures 

I think you answered my question originally. I had wondered if you went off the magic effects as input for the widget (something I did for a FM mod), but you are much more clever than me by actually using papyrus to get things done haha 

45 minutes ago, crajjjj said:

Really weird. I have 3 different heavy mod lists currently and that doesn't happen. It's more of a 1:1000 exceptional scenario (that I've observed during development) Maybe there's another conflict of some sort. 

Can it be connected with UI mods? I really think about Dear Diary being ablame somehow.

21 minutes ago, Foxanda said:

Really cool mod, thanks! Just a little question, is there some kind of legend somewhere to see what the different icons mean?

Not yet. But you are right. There should be a doc on that.  For the moment the Readme is as is on the mod landing page. Icons are packaged in folders that are self descriptive as possible. 

6 minutes ago, BreadDain said:

Can it be connected with UI mods? I really think about Dear Diary being ablame somehow.

Well it looks intrusive indeed. I'd appreciate if you test new game with /without. 

Just in case : What also matters is the load order.  Iwidgets >status bars >sl widgets. Hopefully you are using mo2 and you don't see file conflicts or overrides for those. 

1 hour ago, crajjjj said:

Well it looks intrusive indeed. I'd appreciate if you test new game with /without. 

Just in case : What also matters is the load order.  Iwidgets >status bars >sl widgets. Hopefully you are using mo2 and you don't see file conflicts or overrides for those. 

I did a step further, copied the profile and disabled all possibly relevant mods that are related to engine and UI, was having only those that are tagged with + enabled new.txt. Issue appeared again on new game, which can allow to safely assume that none of them are to blame. The only thing that is under suspicion is overwritten PapyrusUtil, Sexlab SE beta 9 has a newer version of it. Can it be the cause?

Edited by BreadDain
7 hours ago, BreadDain said:

I did a step further, copied the profile and disabled all possibly relevant mods that are related to engine and UI, was having only those that are tagged with + enabled new.txt. Issue appeared again on new game, which can allow to safely assume that none of them are to blame. The only thing that is under suspicion is overwritten PapyrusUtil, Sexlab SE beta 9 has a newer version of it. Can it be the cause?

Not really. Papyrus integration is basic and should not block. The only thing I can suggest at this point is to enable debug logging and check there are no exceptions there. 

1 hour ago, crajjjj said:

Not really. Papyrus integration is basic and should not block. The only thing I can suggest at this point is to enable debug logging and check there are no exceptions there. 

Nope, there are none. At least when I was able to reproduce the issue there were none. Broken on 3rd and 6th reload, part of log related to widgets and slw is here new.txt

8 hours ago, BreadDain said:

Nope, there are none. At least when I was able to reproduce the issue there were none. Broken on 3rd and 6th reload, part of log related to widgets and slw is here new.txt

You have outdated statusbars plugin. Check iwant widgets as well. Last version has a change that can affect loading order

6 hours ago, crajjjj said:

You have outdated statusbars plugin. Check iwant widgets as well. Last version has a change that can affect loading order

Uhm both are actually latest version, Widgets 1.25 and Status Bars 2.08. Archive is also named after 2.08, maybe log message wasn't updated?