46 minutes ago, crajjjj said:

Do you have at least one  OK in the debug menu in the toggle section? It'll be disabled if no dependencies found.

Do you have errors in the log?

Sorry i did not check but i have beeingfemale, i wasnt pregnant in that though, i was pregnant from estrus chaurus and the icon with the eggs in belly was shown until i updated. Also version 1.0.0 works just fine so im just using that, thanks for the awesome mod.

4 minutes ago, FovI said:

Sorry i did not check but i have beeingfemale, i wasnt pregnant in that though, i was pregnant from estrus chaurus and the icon with the eggs in belly was shown until i updated. Also version 1.0.0 works just fine so im just using that, thanks for the awesome mod.

Hmm. That should work in 1.1.0 too. If you can test/debug/try clean save, that will be helpful. Thx 

Tried to tinker around with my custom icons for the fhu ana pool look a bit more natural, but in the end still couldn't make those little swirls Saber does. I'll just upload what I have if anyone else wants to use it. Also huge thanks to Saber for the alternative apropos icons, they were kind of exactly what I was looking for.

cum0.dds cum1.dds cum2.dds cum3.dds cum4.dds cum5.dds cum6.dds cum7.dds cum8.dds

Edited by dragonlord217
10 hours ago, crajjjj said:

Some findings around pregnancy mods if someone is interested

- FM3 is cool. Nice codebase. Mechanics are complicated though. Finding the race of a fetus not possible:

a) child race can be random (parents based)

b) race is generated on birth

c) creature father is ignored.  Child race defaults to mother if creatures are enabled

Found interesting mod - FM scents https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/46219

MME doesn't support fm3 currently btw.

- Being female 

Huge, outdated, sources not included - too lazy to decompile - skipping for now with a basic integration found in MME (pregnant/not pregnant via hasSpell(_BFStatePregnant) )

-Hentai pregnancy

Integrated via HentaiPregnantFaction - 3 states.

I've become something of the Fertility Mode 3 Fixes & Tweaks champion of LL of late; does the new update work off of the First, Second, and Third Trimester magic effects? They are different in the F&T version unfortunately. 

17 minutes ago, Papersword said:

I've become something of the Fertility Mode 3 Fixes & Tweaks champion of LL of late; does the new update work off of the First, Second, and Third Trimester magic effects? They are different in the F&T version unfortunately. 

I'm using fm storage directly. No magic effects. Imho should work. Also I'm showing ovulation, sperm, and pregnancy itself. For more detailed tracking you should probably use built-in fm widget

1 hour ago, crajjjj said:

Hmm. That should work in 1.1.0 too. If you can test/debug/try clean save, that will be helpful. Thx 

I'll do that soon. With a clean save do you mean my entire modlist and see how and what with the 1.1.0 version or a barebones mod setup? i suppose i can do both but let me know. things for tomorrow haha.

@crajjjj  just letting you know that something is getting blocked with pregnancy functions with the latest update to SLwidgets.  
seems that if you are pregnant with a baby (hentai pregnancy is only one i use so its the only one i can confirm) AND pregnant with eggfactory that the hentaipregnancy overpowers the eggfactory display so that the pregnancy icons for eggfactory jsut dont display at all.

it would likely be a good idea to separate out the eggfactory, estrus chaurus/spider/dwemer, and the normal pregnancy calls to their mods from each other.  this does mean you would need to have separate toggles for:
1. hentai preganancy/fertility mod
2. eggfactory
3. creature pregnancy (estrus chaurus/spider/dwemer)
4. SLparasites

having so many on a single display simply isnt going to work when you can be multi-pregnant, not to mention that eggfactory latest version has option for multi-eggfactory curses (though that is really buggy atm).

through my gameplays and experimentation you can be pregnant with at least 1 creature (chaurus OR spider OR dwemer) AND 1 normal (human/elven) AND at least 1 eggfactory curse. 
just giving you a heads up before others start to experience failed icon displays.

no error or anything seem to occur for me just the combo pregnancy icons fail to display properly when having 1 normal and 1 curse pregnancy.
once again you do amazing work and i cant wait to see what the future holds ^^ Thank you very much for all your work!

image is just debug showing that relevant mods are detected proper (yes i can select both new and old pregnancy icons in iwant its just the eggfactory curse thats not showing atm so you might want to look through your calls in the code ^^)

EDIT:  yes i cycled all toggles, removed and restored icons, and even waited in game for effects to cycle to see if results pop on display after the calls go through for each mod.

EDIT 2: just as a note, you might want to separate the pregnancy cum inflation out as well (hentai pregnancy has its own cum inflation too, not sure on fert mode or being female anymore) so players can see both inflation and pregnancy (as you can inflate while pregnant and its easy to forget about it without a display or using hotkey to see status).
if you need any info on those let me know and i will provide w/e help i can, my day job is actually that of Lead Technical Quality Assurance Engineer for an Indie game studio ^^ so please feel free to use me as a resource ^^

20210926032047_1.jpg

Edited by coreoveride
1 hour ago, coreoveride said:

@crajjjj  just letting you know that something is getting blocked with pregnancy functions with the latest update to SLwidgets.  
seems that if you are pregnant with a baby (hentai pregnancy is only one i use so its the only one i can confirm) AND pregnant with eggfactory that the hentaipregnancy overpowers the eggfactory display so that the pregnancy icons for eggfactory jsut dont display at all.

it would likely be a good idea to separate out the eggfactory, estrus chaurus/spider/dwemer, and the normal pregnancy calls to their mods from each other.  this does mean you would need to have separate toggles for:
1. hentai preganancy/fertility mod
2. eggfactory
3. creature pregnancy (estrus chaurus/spider/dwemer)
4. SLparasites

having so many on a single display simply isnt going to work when you can be multi-pregnant, not to mention that eggfactory latest version has option for multi-eggfactory curses (though that is really buggy atm).

through my gameplays and experimentation you can be pregnant with at least 1 creature (chaurus OR spider OR dwemer) AND 1 normal (human/elven) AND at least 1 eggfactory curse. 
just giving you a heads up before others start to experience failed icon displays.

no error or anything seem to occur for me just the combo pregnancy icons fail to display properly when having 1 normal and 1 curse pregnancy.
once again you do amazing work and i cant wait to see what the future holds ^^ Thank you very much for all your work!

image is just debug showing that relevant mods are detected proper (yes i can select both new and old pregnancy icons in iwant its just the eggfactory curse thats not showing atm so you might want to look through your calls in the code ^^)

EDIT:  yes i cycled all toggles, removed and restored icons, and even waited in game for effects to cycle to see if results pop on display after the calls go through for each mod.

EDIT 2: just as a note, you might want to separate the pregnancy cum inflation out as well (hentai pregnancy has its own cum inflation too, not sure on fert mode or being female anymore) so players can see both inflation and pregnancy (as you can inflate while pregnant and its easy to forget about it without a display or using hotkey to see status).
if you need any info on those let me know and i will provide w/e help i can, my day job is actually that of Lead Technical Quality Assurance Engineer for an Indie game studio ^^ so please feel free to use me as a resource ^^

20210926032047_1.jpg

Nice report :-). The behavior you've described is how it should work. Icons in the toggle section should not override each other(except for bf/fm/HP) . There's probably a bug in the scripts for cursed pregnancy check. Does it fire at all for you(or just gets replaced) ? 

PS. There's a separate icon for pregnancy cum. 

4 minutes ago, crajjjj said:

Nice report :-). The behavior you've described is how it should work. Icons in the toggle section should not override each other(except for bf/fm/HP) . There's probably a bug in the scripts for cursed pregnancy check. Does it fire at all for you(or just gets replaced) ? 

PS. There's a separate icon for pregnancy cum. 

the egg factory icon just never fires at all, even though its on the bar the icon never displays (empty slot on the bar where icon should be).
as for pregnant cum, i can never get that one to fire either since its listed on the same icon set as pregnancy.

@crajjjj  here are screencaps of my settings to and the screen (showing that the icons are set and alpha is fully visible and that my character is pregnant and cum inflated with both FHU and HP cum as well as the eggfactory icon just not showing up at all.

(yea i swapped the aprop icons with the exposure lol)

HP inflation indicted by the upper left notification
eggfactory is the blank space in the bar display

20210926053208_1.jpg

20210926053229_1.jpg

20210926053637_1.jpg

7 minutes ago, coreoveride said:

the egg factory icon just never fires at all, even though its on the bar the icon never displays (empty slot on the bar where icon should be).
as for pregnant cum, i can never get that one to fire either since its listed on the same icon set as pregnancy.

I'll Check egg factory. If the icon is empty means the path to the icon resource is not correct/or it's transparent /image is broken and integration itself works.

For hp and cum inflation - maybe the faction changes too rapidly and the phase cum inflated but not pregnant doesn't appear. (works well for fm) 

Just to be sure migration is working ok - could you please try to reproduce on a save with no previous slwidgets version? 

I'll check the scripts later today. 

12 minutes ago, crajjjj said:

I'll Check egg factory. If the icon is empty means the path to the icon resource is not correct/or it's transparent /image is broken and integration itself works.

For hp and cum inflation - maybe the faction changes too rapidly and the phase cum inflated but not pregnant doesn't appear. (works well for fm) 

Just to be sure migration is working ok - could you please try to reproduce on a save with no previous slwidgets version? 

give me like 15 mins to make a new toon and i will have migration confirmation for ya.  i have MME belly inflation turned off and thats for lactaid not cum.

40 minutes ago, crajjjj said:

@crajjjj
ok i started a new character as you requested and found that pregnancySLP icons are completely not showing now, not even in the bar menu. (see screencaps)
i even infected with eggfactory fish eggs (CCAS has an exit right by an eggnest so it was natural curse not scripted like the eggfactory start) and waited and nothing showed in menu or or on screen.

if players update on an active save with slwidgets 1.0.0 it seems things do show up at least partially, with a clean new save with slwidgets 1.1.0 only no pregnancy shows up at all not even in widget selection menu.

20210926062532_1.jpg

20210926062537_1.jpg

20210926062539_1.jpg

20210926062553_1.jpg

20210926062556_1.jpg

20210926062601_1.jpg

20210926062613_1.jpg

20210926062615_1.jpg

20210926062752_1.jpg

20210926062821_1.jpg

4 hours ago, coreoveride said:

so trying to rollback  a save with  slwidgets  1.1.0 (upgraded from 1.0.0) results in  save corruption (possibly can be cleaned).  just letting you know.  it also seems running an upgrade to 1.1.0 for a while causes other widgets to fail (fhu anal and such).  so yea might have a script in wrong.

Thanks a lot for testing. 

Couple notes Toggle icons won't show up(in bars as well) until condition is met - they don't have default state. I'll check what's wrong with egg factory-but probably not sooner than Thursday. 

Rolling back versions is a bad idea. Mcm is quite sensitive to changes - there's also migration code built-in which removes old state based pregnancy icons. 

Fhu was not touched. Should work fine but I'll run more tests anyway. 

1 hour ago, applesandmayo said:

Should I be using the esl version or the esp version of iWant? I just started up a new game with the updated SL Widgets, and right now I have no icons, and when I hit 'load' in iWant, I get an error message and then an immediate CTD.

Iwant widgets and bars are strictly SE or LE. in general It's important not to change midgame  esp <-> espfe(esl) this can cause ctd. Load in iWantbars loads the fiss config file. It's not needed for common cases. 

16 hours ago, crajjjj said:

Iwant widgets and bars are strictly SE or LE. in general It's important not to change midgame  esp <-> espfe(esl) this can cause ctd. Load in iWantbars loads the fiss config file. It's not needed for common cases. 

Ok, well I had been using the ESL version, which was working with the pre-1.0 version of SL widgets, but 1.1.0 doesnt seem to play with me anymore.

2 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

Ok, well I had been using the ESL version, which was working with the pre-1.0 version of SL widgets, but 1.1.0 doesnt seem to play with me anymore.

Pre 1.0.0 was esl. Now it's espfe(esl marked esp). You'll need a clean save I'm afraid. 

I don't test earlier version migrations also. Only >1.0.0

1 hour ago, crajjjj said:

Pre 1.0.0 was esl. Now it's espfe(esl marked esp). You'll need a clean save I'm afraid. 

I don't test earlier version migrations also. Only >1.0.0

I did use a clean save, brand new start, and I got that issue.

Funny enough, I tried updating mid-game before I retried on a new game, and while the widgets did appear, the arousal icon (the little face one) showed up as the MME breast fullness icon, and then would switch back and forth between that and the face as arousal increased.

I ended up removing iWant and SL Widgets, but I do like them and would like to use them again. I'm currently running with SGO Beta 4, and I know that the developer for that (darkconsole) is going to eventually move the widgets over to the iWant system for compatibility, so I think that SGO may be conflicting with this latest version of SL Widgets, as there were some conflicting files in the MO2 manager. Oddly enough, none of the conflicting files were .psc or .pex, so I'm not sure why there was an issue. Though, I know SGO Beta 4 has had issue with the gem widget for a while now, and is pretty hit or miss when it comes to displaying properly, so that might be a separate unrelated issue.

On 9/25/2021 at 9:14 PM, crajjjj said:

Hi there, I am using SE and I just installed your mod for the first time. Using Beeing female I can confirm I have the same problem as Fovl, when I try to click enable pregnancy icons it ticks, but when I check the mcm page again it is unticked. No pregnancy icons showing up. Using 1.1 (latest) with latest Iwant widgets and bars. All other icons are working.  It looks like something is definitely up with BF and SL widgets. Would it be possible to fix it?

On 9/19/2021 at 9:15 PM, coreoveride said:

beingfemale is super twitchy and does crash a lot, fertilitymode replaced it.  i like the toggle idea for pregnancy.  SGO  widgets for the scanner would be nice

I think a lot of people still uses Being Female, fertility mode does not replacing it. BF has different functions which FM does not have.  It is not twichy at all, it is just need to set up properly and to use the correct conversion and DLL which most people don't do hence the reports of crashes... I am using it with a full mod setup went with a char from lvl 1 to lvl 54 without no issues, played the main story up until Solstheim.  No crashes or problems.  Sooo...support for it would be awesome :)

Edited by Midnightbug