1 hour ago, NismoMan said:

Great work with the mod!

Would be awesome if you can show icons for toggle-able modes, like "Sexlab Working Girl"'s Whore Mode / Companion Whoring Mode where an icon activates when they're in use.. etc.

Here is a list of mods/parameters you might want to consider including:

- Skooma Whore; addiction level, and/or mental/physical decay levels

- BodySearch / Hidden Pocket; Icon showing you're carrying something inside you.

- Private Needs Discreet LE/SE Editions; Bladder/Bowels levels

- SoulGem Oven; Lactation / Gem growth levels.

- Sexlab Defeat; status debuffs.

Thanks!

Great idea. I was thinking about something similar. 

For debuffs did you try e.g. Animated Colored SkyUI Widgets SE ?

7 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

Is there any chance for an Ultrawide monitor version/patch?

Had some issues on my 3440x1440:

- Icons appear to far to be about a third of the screen in and up a bit instead of lower right corner. The option to re-position them would be tip top

- After reloading the Icons freak out. Had things like being 10 times the size, disappearing (presumably of the side/bottom of the screen)

- Not confirmed, but not long after playing all mods with an MCM menu would vanish. When going into the MCM, nothing was listed. Tried the various solutions on the interwebs and none worked. After I disabled this mod, all was well again

Reposition can be handled in the status bar MCM. You can also define multiple status bars there and move icons between them. Size can be adjusted as well. SlWidgets MCM is used only to add/remove icons to/from status bars. All sizing/visual glitches are 99% coming from status bars mod itself.

Attaching logs will help to troubleshoot as well

14 hours ago, crajjjj said:

Awesome work. Tech detail note to avoid misunderstanding - there are anal and vag pools in FHU. I'm using  both to calculate the required icon.

Thanks! Yeah I was gonna do icons for both Womb and Anal pool. But halfway through it, I realized there's only one icon available.

5 hours ago, Saber2th said:

Thanks! Yeah I was gonna do icons for both Womb and Anal pool. But halfway through it, I realized there's only one icon available.

Actually - if you upload anal pool icons I'll add support for that (generic + specific fhu pools optionally)

3 hours ago, skullgirls_ said:

how do you install the new FHU icon? leave it as is? (im installing from mo2)

Just copy/paste and replace the FHU icons that came with the main mod ( you'll find them here: "Interface\exported\widgets\iwant\widgets\library\fhu" )

MO2: Don't install the mod through MO2; First right click the "SL Widgets" mod on the left pane, Choose "Open in Explorer", navigate to "Interface\exported\widgets\iwant\widgets\library\fhu" and paste them there. choose replace when prompted by windows. Done! 

Edited by NismoMan

crajjjj, Thank you for your excellent work!
I want to add my copper penny to the general piggy bank.
I will say at the very beginning - everything is very individual. Someone likes a white felt-tip pen, someone likes a green one, however, they taste the same. :)
Actually, I prefer Widgets in the form of images that increase or decrease according to the original values. In this case, the information looks more understandable. I understand that the mechanics of the process are duplicated by color, but still...
I want to share my view of the Widget. I only use SLA in my Game, so I'm not interested in other Widgets

.Arousal_Caiena_102.gif.9c30132c158b5ffd4110f4b792fdfe7d.gif

If someone is interested in having fun with pictures, I will post an archive with DDS-files and .PSD.
Anyone can do whatever they want with this material.
Good luck to everyone!

SL Widgets_v.102_Caiena_Arousal.7z

Edited by Caiena
2 hours ago, Caiena said:

crajjjj, Thank you for your excellent work!
I want to add my copper penny to the general piggy bank.
I will say at the very beginning - everything is very individual. Someone likes a white felt-tip pen, someone likes a green one, however, they taste the same. :)
Actually, I prefer Widgets in the form of images that increase or decrease according to the original values. In this case, the information looks more understandable. I understand that the mechanics of the process are duplicated by color, but still...
I want to share my view of the Widget. I only use SLA in my Game, so I'm not interested in other Widgets

.Arousal_Caiena_102.gif.9c30132c158b5ffd4110f4b792fdfe7d.gif

If someone is interested in having fun with pictures, I will post an archive with DDS-files and .PSD.
Anyone can do whatever they want with this material.
Good luck to everyone!

SL Widgets_v.102_Caiena_Arousal.7z 17.54 kB · 3 downloads

Thank you looks great. I guess I'll have to introduce a fomod soon. ?

I agree with the idea to represent the information better but I really like the randomuser123two arousal icons ?. I'll attach it to the download section though next update (if fomod will not come sooner).

BTW I'm not super happy with exposure icons- that ones are tough to represent.

On 9/16/2021 at 2:59 PM, crajjjj said:

BTW I'm not super happy with exposure icons- that ones are tough to represent.

It is curious, I have just thought about the meaning of the term "Exposure"..
What exactly does this term mean in SLA mechanics?
English is not my language, so sometimes it is difficult for me to understand the nuances...

in trying to use the mod it seems like whenever i try enabling the widgets they immediately disable themselves.
also this may be more because of the dependencies' behavior but my screen gets rapidly populated with sheep widgets.
i understand that SkyHud is an incompatibility but its very integral to the look of my UI atm. is that conflict the origin of my problems?

10 hours ago, dakingcartoon said:

in trying to use the mod it seems like whenever i try enabling the widgets they immediately disable themselves.
also this may be more because of the dependencies' behavior but my screen gets rapidly populated with sheep widgets.
i understand that SkyHud is an incompatibility but its very integral to the look of my UI atm. is that conflict the origin of my problems?

Hey, 

The sheep are coming from the example you've accidentally installed together with the ibars. When using iwant bars fomod don't toggle examples. 

If you don't have dependencies options will be auto disabled indeed. 

SkyHud problem was fixed some time ago. Works well in my list however glitches are possible. 

Edited by crajjjj
14 hours ago, crajjjj said:

Hey, 

The sheep are coming from the example you've accidentally installed together with the ibars. When using iwant bars fomod don't toggle examples. 

If you don't have dependencies options will be auto disabled indeed. 

SkyHud problem was fixed some time ago. Works well in my list however glitches are possible. 

but i know for a fact that i have the mods i toggle on in the mcm, milk mod economy for instance is always a download for me and that naturally has to have SLarroused as a soft dependency. i have no idea why my selections wont save

40 minutes ago, dakingcartoon said:

but i know for a fact that i have the mods i toggle on in the mcm, milk mod economy for instance is always a download for me and that naturally has to have SLarroused as a soft dependency. i have no idea why my selections wont save

Are there any "slw" prefixed errors in the  papyrus log? Do you see "SexLabAroused.esm found" or "MilkModNEW.esp found" in the .. My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script\User\SLWidgets.0.log?

Edited by crajjjj
9 minutes ago, crajjjj said:

Are there any "slw" prefixed errors in the  papyrus log? Do you see "SexLabAroused.esm found" or "MilkModNEW.esp found" in the .. My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script\User\SLWidgets.0.log?

there doesnt seem to be a script folder in that path at all

edit: furthermore after doing a clean install of the iwant mods, making sure that absolutely nothing was selected in the fomods, im still getting numerous sheep icons populating the screen.

Edited by dakingcartoon

@crajjjj  

thought i saw somewhere that you wanted a better pregnancy icon (i might have imagined it, not willing to hunt for it lol), so i poked around and found some decent stock icons (solid color, converted to white for in game color shifting) and merged a couple with a few tweaks (positioning/rotation of the fetus and cleaning up merge edits).  both are the same (one for beingfemale one for hentaipregnancy), any chance we could get a cum inflation widget for hentaipregnancy's cum inflation?

here are the new pregnancy widgets along with in-game preview (its obviously the pregnant one lol)!

Image2.png

preg1.dds preg2.dds

Thanks @coreoveride

I've put more generic icons there cause mods support creature/soulgem pregnancy. I'll probably remake pregnancy module into "toggle" icons and will look into - if it's possible to get pregnancy type integration. I'll use your fetus icon then.

BTW I wonder if beeingfemale works for people- lots of ctd reports on nexus + no updates since 2018

Edited by crajjjj
19 minutes ago, crajjjj said:

Thanks @coreoveride

I've put more generic icons there cause mods support creature/soulgem pregnancy. I'll probably remake pregnancy module into "toggle" icons and will look into - if it's possible to get pregnancy type integration. I'll use your fetus icon then.

BTW I wonder if beeingfemale works for people- lots of ctd reports on nexus + no updates since 2018

beingfemale is super twitchy and does crash a lot, fertilitymode replaced it.  i like the toggle idea for pregnancy.  SGO  widgets for the scanner would be nice

Edited by coreoveride