11 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Read the Frontpage. I´ve detailed there how you can have any NPC executed.

I understand.. I was just wondering if you had any plans to include a dedicated executioner? I'm role playing as a diplomatic pacifist in a extremely bleak, war-torn modded set up. Helping in anyway to kill kinda dirty my hands

On 12/16/2021 at 12:26 AM, Yoen said:

any news on the other cities/holds?

Riften will be out next week.

After that I´ll do some work on deadly furnitures.

These large scenes are very exhausting to make. so I have to put in a small break before i do the next Hold.

21 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Riften will be out next week.

After that I´ll do some work on deadly furnitures.

These large scenes are very exhausting to make. so I have to put in a small break before i do the next Hold.

I'm guessing that there are a crapton of variables you need to factor in, so it's not like you can just set up an individual quest to run while everything else goes on? Then of course you need to fine tune it constantly to get things to line up, stop random events from messing it up, etc.?

If it needs a lot of fine tuning, I can imagine it taking a toll from just being simple grunt work... and makes me all the more appreciative of the effort you've put into this.

2 hours ago, Ryonassassin said:

How come my character did not die from hanging, after the guards pull the lever and release the platform my character is still hanging and breathing like normal :))

You are the Dragonborn (with a hanging fetish)!

A little hanging gives you only a sore throat for a few days (hardcore debuff) and a sexy smoky singing voice:

Spoiler

Edited by donttouchmethere
6 hours ago, Ryonassassin said:

ow come my character did not die from hanging, after the guards pull the lever and release the platform my character is still hanging and breathing like normal :))

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

You are the Dragonborn (with a hanging fetish)!

A little hanging gives you only a sore throat for a few days (hardcore debuff) and a sexy smoky singing voice:

The slightly less immersive answer would be, that you have some other mod enabled which makes you immortal.

Great mod, been waiting for an update to something like Executions or FO4's Bad Ends.

Just from my casual use I've notice the following "conflicts" with mod, not sure if you will address them or not but just bringing it up.

Defeat: Getting whipped and chased down by guards after escaping can trigger the knockdown event on defeat, after the trigger Defeat takes over and the rest of the Prision Alternative scripts are pretty much broke.

Cursed Loot: While walking to the execution, rapes are triggered due to the conditions set on Cursed loot, after the sex scene the hanging is completely halted as you regain control of your character.

Maybe have some way to disable other mod scripts or some kind of forced lock/teleportation to enforce the scenes to completion.

10 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

The slightly less immersive answer would be, that you have some other mod enabled which makes you immortal.

haha nope, i don't have any mods that makes me immortal nor im running on any cheats, my character still die like usual, except for this execution my character's neck didn't break from hanging :))