Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition LE/SE

For anyone else losing their mind wondering why NPC vs NPC doesn't seem to work, especially for followers... you have to revert to the normal Sexlab Defeat for now. I realize now it says NPC vs NPC has many issues in the "Known Issues" section, but compared to the normal Defeat, it straight up just doesn't work unfortunately.

Im at a weird state where, Im doing this all the first time so this might be why but once I got defeated I was downed and just crawling for about 10 minutes before the game attempted sex animations and just skipped straight to transitioning to simple slavery. Then I sat another 10 minutes before loading screen after loading screen put me in random locations until finally, sex scene began but while flying in the sky and at a different location from where we started. Is there anything going wrong here?

image_2022-10-06_034949854.png

On 8/16/2022 at 6:04 PM, lodoraemon said:

Even female/female should use the default "aggressive" tag, but all my female/female scenes will use the "lesbian" tag in preference, even if I have specified "aggressive" as the only tag in the settings. Is this a conflict or a bug?

At the same time, the rapist will show the same painful expression as the victim. .very unreasonable, I have set the rapist to use a pleasing expression in the expression editor of sexlab, and the victim will use a painful emoji, but the result is that both parties become pleasure face.

I'm getting this too and I cant figure out why

For anyone who is getting the issue where you cant open the list of enabled creatures, and or creatures arent animating: The fix that worked for me was to download the normal version of the defeat mod, kit it out in the mcm with all the settings i wanted for it, including creatures, then DISABLE it and install this, as far as i've tested it's important that the original is only disabled, and not deleted. once i did this, i was able to get all the benefits of this mod, while still having creatures working

5 minutes ago, Devorax said:

Hi! Does anyone know if I can upgrade from Defeat SSE directly to Baka Edition in a save in progress, or do I have to start a new game?

You can upgrade it, eventually clean the save.

I found a weird issue that only happened inside embershard mine (near riverwood) with OBIS:

• First time defeated works fine
  • Second time when you try to run away if the bandits will attack you again and you get defeated, for some strange reason you "possess" one of the bandits (you PC is still there but you are one of the bandits and control both the movement of the player and the bandit NPC
  • Is possible to come back to your PC by killing the bandit (fidgeting around a bit) you get back to your character
  • Now you can approach bandits and they do not aggro even if you kill them, like you are their same faction

Will check if it happens in other locations as well

On 10/25/2022 at 6:10 AM, Nazghul2 said:

You can upgrade it, eventually clean the save.

I found a weird issue that only happened inside embershard mine (near riverwood) with OBIS:

• First time defeated works fine
  • Second time when you try to run away if the bandits will attack you again and you get defeated, for some strange reason you "possess" one of the bandits (you PC is still there but you are one of the bandits and control both the movement of the player and the bandit NPC
  • Is possible to come back to your PC by killing the bandit (fidgeting around a bit) you get back to your character
  • Now you can approach bandits and they do not aggro even if you kill them, like you are their same faction

Will check if it happens in other locations as well

Ok, I checked, it happens everywhere after the first time you get defeated (no matter if you resist or not).

If you are defeated by animals it gets worse: you go down on the knees and are stuck with no possibility to control (I checked for about 30 minutes, no changes).

Also the UI disappears and if you try TFC it just randomly changes angle but cannot rotate it.

Again the first time defeated works fine with the dar animations, the struggle sometimes works and other time the actors struggle separately.

I followed the installation, tried on a clean save and on a fresh game, unfortunately cannot figure it out.

As with humans seems to work better is it possible to enable only human aggressors? (I saw there should be an option to exclude beasts but the lists are empty)

Last question: if the attacker is not valid for defeat are you supposed to die like in vanilla or are you always immortal?

Thanks

(edit - even after uninstalling the mod and start a clean save my PC is still immortal, this is strange)

Edited by Nazghul2

So I'm not sure if it's anything conflicting with this mod or something else entirely, but whenever my character is downed and a scene is then initiated, my character starts sliding and punching. It happens twice and only if my weapon is unsheathed, which if im in combat is all the time lol. Wouldn't be an issue if it didn't kill early game enemies basically instantly. I can post load order/plugins if needed but wondering if anyone else has had this issue before? Thanks in advance.

What mods specifically do you guys use along with defeat succesfully? I'm still looking for one that I like, I don't want dodge or some kind of sekiro combat BS (though I'm not against parries in general) just something to make combat both harder and more interesting and something that wont interfer with sexlab mods of which I have quite a few... I guess usually its this mod and any mod that adds whipping that can be an issue? Wildcats has too many features for me, and I don't want the fights to be super fast, that just makes all the other setups useless if combat is couple seconds long. I know some combat mods cause issues with defeat mod which is why I'm asking about it here.

On 10/1/2022 at 4:14 PM, STOPS said:

For anyone else losing their mind wondering why NPC vs NPC doesn't seem to work, especially for followers... you have to revert to the normal Sexlab Defeat for now. I realize now it says NPC vs NPC has many issues in the "Known Issues" section, but compared to the normal Defeat, it straight up just doesn't work unfortunately.

Yeah right now I just use defeat 5.3.6 with the dynamic defeat patch 1.4 alongside battlefuck. That combo has been doing pretty well for me

It'd be neat to be able to set different post-assault outcomes when I'm surrendering. E.g. setting the chance of being enslaved or robbed when surrendering much lower. That'd make it attractive to surrender before you're knocked down. Are the source files available anywhere? I'd like to try and implement this myself.

Does the latest version of this mod work with Sexlab Framework 1.63 BETA 8? Because it been the third times i start a new game to try this mod and whenever i try to install it from MCM menu, it doesn't seem to install or anything.  I already install all its requirement and generate FNIS output, and yet it doesn't work for me T-T . I Installed Original Sexlab Defeat before and it work just fine, but from all your mods all of it was great except this one seem very problematic for me. Any help would be appreciate!

Everything works fine except for submit dialogue being a high pitched little girl's voice. I looked through the whole thread and some people said remove the sound files from the mod. Where would those be exactly? When I go into data/sound or data/sound/voices there's no Defeat folder. What am I supposed to be looking for? An actual answer to this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: For those of you having the same issue I had you're looking for data/sound/voice/skyrim.esm/femaleeventoned. Delete the femaleeventoned folder.

Edited by RoadWarrior2012
I figured it out.
On 10/31/2022 at 2:14 PM, Karkhel said:

What mods specifically do you guys use along with defeat succesfully? I'm still looking for one that I like, I don't want dodge or some kind of sekiro combat BS (though I'm not against parries in general) just something to make combat both harder and more interesting and something that wont interfer with sexlab mods of which I have quite a few... I guess usually its this mod and any mod that adds whipping that can be an issue? Wildcats has too many features for me, and I don't want the fights to be super fast, that just makes all the other setups useless if combat is couple seconds long. I know some combat mods cause issues with defeat mod which is why I'm asking about it here.

Fortunately many of wildcat's options can be turned off at once, I personally disable the entire wound system and stamina costs, what I like about wildcat is to change the damage caused and received, I lower it a lot, making that npcs usually defeat me with the dynamic system for defeat.

As far as I know ultimate combat is the one incompatible with whipping mods (lola, naked defeat, pasma prison), but if you don't use any of those then I recommend it, basically all it does is improve enemy AI, apply headshots and little more, and it works great with wildcat.

On 11/2/2022 at 8:10 PM, nielly said:

Does the latest version of this mod work with Sexlab Framework 1.63 BETA 8? Because it been the third times i start a new game to try this mod and whenever i try to install it from MCM menu, it doesn't seem to install or anything.  I already install all its requirement and generate FNIS output, and yet it doesn't work for me T-T . I Installed Original Sexlab Defeat before and it work just fine, but from all your mods all of it was great except this one seem very problematic for me. Any help would be appreciate!

Welp. It doesn't matter. Somehow i manage to install it right away! It look like there's a bug or mod conflicting with the Defeat MCM button? Whenever i press the install button, and there one mini screen pop up saying "the MCM need to be closed in order to install" then i press the "enter" button and close the MCM, it won't install anything, but when i press "tab" button to close the MCM, it install right away! Don't know if this happen to you guys but for mine it works like this! That why i'm reporting this here since i read some of you has the same "install problem" as mine. Hope this help out! ?