She technically wears the armor I give her but it's invisible.

You're right, it doesn't feel true to her character to wear clothes.

But for immersion in cities I want to make her wear of hooded robe. The townsfolk will freak out if they see a naked lizard lady walking around :P

9 hours ago, ggeorge1128 said:

The townsfolk will freak out if they see a naked lizard lady walking around :P

That doesn't seem to be more crazy than the Dragonborn running around in full Daedric armour, and they seem to be pretty chill about that ?

But I see your point. You can always tweak the mod a bit to your liking by editing Rán's custom race to be a Default Armor Race, then anything worn will be visible on her.

Remius' Camp is located for me right at the edge of a CTD zone, not caused by Maelstrom. Is there a way to skip ahead in that part of the quest line? If so, what would I miss at the camp? Would anything specific have to be spawned in?
Separate note, not expecting anything since Skyrim "just works", but if anyone else had issues with the region, what were your fixes?

17 hours ago, frankfakename said:

Remius' Camp is located for me right at the edge of a CTD zone, not caused by Maelstrom. Is there a way to skip ahead in that part of the quest line? If so, what would I miss at the camp? Would anything specific have to be spawned in?

While you theoretically could use a few setstage commands to advance the quest, you won't be able to travel to the island as the boat is located in the camp. Also some triggers are located there...so basically there is no easy way to fix this for you, sorry. ?

1 hour ago, nachtdaemmerung77 said:

While you theoretically could use a few setstage commands to advance the quest, you won't be able to travel to the island as the boat is located in the camp. Also some triggers are located there...so basically there is no easy way to fix this for you, sorry. ?

I see, thanks for letting me know.

Update: For those with a similar problem, I found the issue - The CTD zone was being caused, of all things, by the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch. Reinstalling it solved the CTD zone, and I can now proceed with the quest. Hope this helps anyone else.

Edited by frankfakename

I made a simple 3ba bs2 conversion for the outfits and female bodies:

Maelstrom - Fully Voiced Follower and Quest Mod SSE 1.02SE -Crude 3ba conversion.7z

Note:

Hastily done and nothing special.

I have not tested these in-game, just looked at them in bodyslide.

Will test it when I eventually get to playing this quest.

There are some Female textures in the mod that looks like unp,

they should to be changed to cbbe(3ba) and preferably increased in quality from 512-1024 to 2048 or 4096. 

Do whatever with this if usable, no credits needed or anything.

Hello, I recently played your Hel, mod and truly enjoyed it save two issues I couldn't resolve. First one had to do with finding the third item to disable the barrier in the fountain room; believe me, I looked everywhere to no avail so I just disabled it in the console command ;) . the second one has to do with summoning Hel herself, 99% of the time when I do try to summon her, I get a message saying she  wont heed my call or something to that effect. Anyway, on to this Mod. I have successfully retrieved the horn and shield but am having trouble getting to the Axe. I know it has something to do with selecting the right combination for the name to proceed and the clue says to find it in another dream but, for the life of me, I cant find it and I've been through all three dream locations several times. Can you please help in giving me some direction here as I would love to finish this quest? Thanks for your contribution to Skyrim modding BTW  ;) 

If anyone else can offer some input here, i would really appreciate it Thanks 

Edited by AttilaMagyar
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2021 at 12:44 PM, AttilaMagyar said:

Hello, I recently played your Hel, mod and truly enjoyed it save two issues I couldn't resolve. First one had to do with finding the third item to disable the barrier in the fountain room; believe me, I looked everywhere to no avail so I just disabled it in the console command ;) . the second one has to do with summoning Hel herself, 99% of the time when I do try to summon her, I get a message saying she  wont heed my call or something to that effect. Anyway, on to this Mod. I have successfully retrieved the horn and shield but am having trouble getting to the Axe. I know it has something to do with selecting the right combination for the name to proceed and the clue says to find it in another dream but, for the life of me, I cant find it and I've been through all three dream locations several times. Can you please help in giving me some direction here as I would love to finish this quest? Thanks for your contribution to Skyrim modding BTW  ;) 

If anyone else can offer some input here, i would really appreciate it Thanks 

Does anyone know if the mod author has abondoned this mod and Hell Rizing? Nobody seems to respond here :(   

Edited by AttilaMagyar
  • 4 weeks later...

Brilliant mod thoroughly enjoying it. Thank you for this amazing work. So refreshing to actually have to think in a skyrim game.

Is it hosted anywhere else. My kids like to explore mods. But at their age I'm not showing them this site or browsing here when I'm not alone.  

Spoiler

(I'm guessing the maze is the road to madness?)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2021 at 2:35 PM, YojimboRatchet said:

I saw the updated version, but the download file from the download section has no version attached to it. is that file the current updated 1.03 verion or the first version ?

Sounds like Version 1.03 is the only version to ever be uploaded to LL (the mod, and its earlier versions, was previously on Nexus). 

17 hours ago, SafyreStorme said:

Sounds like Version 1.03 is the only version to ever be uploaded to LL (the mod, and its earlier versions, was previously on Nexus). 

No, as I got the 1.0 version the first time it was uploaded on LL, 1.3 is a recent update, which is why i was asking about the versioning. Sadly, I'm still waiting for a reply from the author. Hopefully they 're ok.

So I can't re-recruit Jocelyn after declining to take her with me at first? I told her to go wait at The Winking Skeever, but 

Spoiler

after doing research and finding out that I need her for the end of the quest, I can't recruit her now.

Also the way I understand it there are 3 ways to complete the quest now, so one should be killing Ran, one should be sacrificing Jocelyn, so what would the third be? Any help would be appreciated.