Am 09.08.2022 um 14:23 Uhr sagte fmilluminatus:

Wow, ich habe gerade die letzten paar Stunden heute und letzte Nacht damit verbracht, diesen Mod zu spielen, und er ist absolut unglaublich, bei weitem besser als Vanilla-Quests. Ich hatte den Vorteil, dass ich vergessen hatte, dass ich es sogar in meine Ladereihenfolge aufgenommen hatte, also hatte ich keine Ahnung, was es Ć¼berhaupt war, als ich damit anfing, nur wie "Wow, was ist das!?" Wunderschƶn gemacht, fesselnd und eindringlich.

Es gibt nur ein Problem mit einem Mod-Konflikt ganz am Ende, es scheint, dass alle erweiterten Windhelm-Mods (z. B. Expanded Windhelm oder Capital Expansion) die letzte Hƶhle Ć¼berdecken. Gibt es Patches dafĆ¼r?

Vielen Dank!

Maybe you can answer the question how to trigger the new (third) ending or what the necessary requirements are?

I can't find anything about it - or hints like high language skill lead to nothing (mine is currently level 100).

thank you in advance

Ā 

• 1 month later...

Just finished the mod. Fucking AWESOME! Extremely well done. Thank you so much for creating this excellence.

My only regret is I didn't get the follower I wanted...but I know where I went wrong...so I guess I need to go back to a previous save and finish it differently. Oh goshdernitĀ ?

• 2 months later...

@nachtdaemmerung77 , if you are still around, his has been a fantastic quest mod! The level design lives up to the hype!

Ā 

I am stuck at the Windhelm temple, though. I have Capital Windhelm so I am using the Capital Windhelm - Maelstrom Patch, but I can't enter the temple. I see the cave entrance (looks good) next to Windhelm, but when I enter it does not trigger going inside. I tried turning off collision (console command tcl), but it still doesn't trigger.

Ā 

I don't know if its an issue on my side or what. Is there a way to force jumping inside?

Ā 

Edit: I got thru it by using the console command (I found the correct EditorID in SSEEdit):

coc N78MSIntWindhelmTemple

Ā 

It worked (at least in MY game). This put me in the Temple. But the game did not recognize that I had actually entered the Temple. So I went back outside to "Skyrim". THEN the game realized I had gone into the temple. Then I used the same coc command again and I could get back inside and complete the level/mod.

Edited by trgdolors
  • 2 weeks later...

So happy to see this MOD back up. Thank you so much. Quick question, I used a hack last time to get Ran to use the SMP applied armor from 3BA but i cant remember how i did it. lol.Ā  Im using BHUNP now and have replaced her body mesh with it as well as her texture and when i apply the SMP physics, it doesnt work only the CBPC works. Any way to get her to wear it? I tried using different slots to apply SMP but nothing works. Please help?

Ā 

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much for a wonderful mod!Ā Ā 

Ā 

I am just trying to build a mod order to come back and play the AE edition.Ā  Mainly, loading some really old followers and checking that they work, but I was so intriqued by yhe mod I kept going.Ā  My "testing" was with a lvl 51 stealth Archer build from Xbox ported to PC with Modio.Ā  My current build is Latest AE with Texture Mods, SIMM, Library of the Dragonborn ( not started but the "heart" of the build, and some followers; Vilja, Hoth, Sofia - not with me.

Ā 

MY favorite part was the singing in the Darkness.Ā  I Just redid my Gaming set up and I am running it through a highend Theatre Sound system with 5.1.Ā  This was the first mod that the system could really show off.Ā  Although, I did get thrown a curveball, because I thought the **nnMinor Spoiler ** EGBs would ge the whole key to the Puzzle.

Ā 

Anyway, I did find a few minor things.Ā  Oh, please Note, I orignally started with an Nexus Download that I had from a while back when I originally started to rebuild, but had never tested.Ā  I updated to LL version when I looked for a clue because of EGB.Ā  So, these may have been caused by a using a mishmash and not a rigorous Unistall / Reinstall Play testing.Ā  Like I said, I was really just trying to build a mod order so I could play, but couldnt wait because I was hooked.

Ā 

1)Ā  At the base cave for the archeological dig, I remember going in and to the left.Ā  Hostile guy there.Ā  Same place I picked up the pick axe.Ā  IN that room on the right side I noticed out of the conrer of my eye a tripod with a pot and some coals.Ā  I associated that with warm not cooking.Ā  But, I seem to remember the coals on the floor rather than in the pot.Ā  Maybe SIMM related?Ā  I do not know.Ā  If it is a custum piece for you, maybe the Z-acess fo the coals was off.Ā  I will try to remember to take another look when I play again.Ā Ā 

Ā 

2) This is a Quality to Life request that is probaly too self-serving.Ā  But, here it goes.Ā  I am nearing 60 years old and have been recovering from a stroke.Ā  I still find it difficult to read and my short term memory is trashed.Ā  I did my best to read everything and had to go back and reread for some of the puzzles.Ā  My request, and the quality of life has to be balanced by what some would call immersion breaking.Ā  If the books related to the quest could have a unique tag while inventory that would be awesome.Ā  Like _MSTRM_** Book Title **.Ā  Some of the vanilla books have names that sound like they could be important to this quest.Ā  But, turn out to be irrelevant.Ā  Ficticious example, I could end up reading" Old Man by the Sea" and afterwards think that does not help me.Ā  Of course, this also has taught me the player that i have to do a better job with inventory managementĀ 

Ā 

3) Some of the filters applied to voice are a little too strong for my parsing so I play with Subtitles.Ā  The Sea Nympth sitting in the chair who is not hostile has a lot to say, but I could not understand her very well and no subtitles were given in my playthrough

Ā 

4) I prayed at some alters and ended up obtaining and then burning three people's Fate Skein.Ā  Maybe it is explained in greater detail in one of the books, but I seemed to have missed it and I am not sure why I did it.Ā Ā 

Ā 

5) IN the third act dungeon where I am told, "Not to wake him," one to the drowned spawned in or walked into the Etir.Ā  He could not get out. I was at what I would call the rooms 12:00 if I entered from 6:00.Ā  Seems to be a navmesh problem or need to add some steps to get over the vertical difference.

Ā 

6) Minor Point Seems to the vast majoirty to NPC combatants are melee based.Ā  Adding flanking spawns and supplementing with some ranged attackers and some support spawns that debuffed player or buffed/healed Hostiles could bring the fights up to a level closer to the level design and ambience.

Ā 

ONce again, thank you very much for your awesome opus.Ā  I look forward to playing it again when I finish my build and start my story.Ā 

Ā 

I am leaning towards a blacksmith apprentice that goes to work for the Library to the Dragon Born building vanilla armor sets and replicas for the museum.Ā  Followers handle most of the figthing only to find out he is the dragonborn.Ā  Yea, some plot holes, but just ignore that the museum head references dragonborn before he is called, but not too immersion breaking.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Just finished this Mod for the first time and wanted to leave a thanks for your outstanding and very entertaining work.

Ā 

It was challenging yet doable and nicely balanced...

Ā 

the only bug-like thing, IĀ encountered

Spoiler

has been the dialog with RĆ”n, where somehow every Line was spoken two times in a row and the last sentence never really finished... i guess she would have ported me somewhere... but as a vampire, i was tooĀ  hungry to let that meal pass ^^

Ā 

this isn't a real bug report, since i use quite a long modlist...

Ā 

Never the less

Thank you ^^

On 1/22/2023 at 5:07 AM, michaelonhill said:

Just finished this Mod for the first time and wanted to leave a thanks for your outstanding and very entertaining work.

Ā 

It was challenging yet doable and nicely balanced...

Ā 

the only bug-like thing, IĀ encountered

Ā  Hide contents

has been the dialog with RĆ”n, where somehow every Line was spoken two times in a row and the last sentence never really finished... i guess she would have ported me somewhere... but as a vampire, i was tooĀ  hungry to let that meal pass ^^

Ā 

this isn't a real bug report, since i use quite a long modlist...

Ā 

Never the less

Thank you ^^

how scary is the mod no jumpscares rightĀ 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/28/2023 at 3:11 AM, Trash_Sombra said:

how scary is the mod no jumpscares rightĀ 

Ā 

Moderate jump scares... mostly voices and ghosts so far.

Ā 

The mod is extremely well done, with very welcome throwbacks to old RPG puzzles. I had flashes of Zork or Myst at times.

Ā 

I am in the middle of a playthrough and getting stuck in the chamber with all the levers. I will sort it out eventually :)

Ā 

I echo the comments above... this mod is a mark above most quests in its quality of level design, puzzles and soundscape.

Ā 

I am playing it with the Yggradsil mod as the soundtrack and it is a perfect fit.

Edited by DeepBlueFrog

Is the 'purulent blood' curse coming from this mod?

Ā 

Is there a cure?Ā 

Ā 

If there was a hint about how to cure it, I missed it.Ā 

I had to artificially bump my base health to get through the story. The flare ups from the curse were too strong and killed be very quickly.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the modĀ nachtdaemmerung77! I really like your story in this mod and Hel's. I wish you continue to do quest mods and good luck onĀ everythingĀ you do in life.

Ā 

BTW anyone knows how to unlock the door with two skulls required near in the teleportation statue? I manage to loot a skull again on the first daughter withĀ a help of another mod but I don't think that is the way to solve it. Thank you in advance

• 2 months later...

Doesn't seem like anyone likes responding to crash reports on here, but I'll try anyway.

Ā 

At the start of the dungeon, when I revive Jocelyn using a healing spell, my game will crash every single time it tries to save after I recruit her. I've replicated it several times. I am using a replacer for her, but that shouldn't be the problem as the crashes only happen after she joins me.

Ā 

Any help would be appreciated. I'm gonna keep trying to figure this out, so I'll edit this comment if I can fix it.

Ā 

**EDIT**: Fun, so I guess me asking for help on here fixed it? Doesn't make any sense, but my last save was just as she was waking up after I healed her. Recruited her, tried to save, and it didn't CTD. Can someone kick Todd Howard in the nuts for me for making such a bollocksed game engine?

Edited by deboio
  • 2 weeks later...

I am greatly disappointed, I really wanted to play this mod, but I keep getting an unavoidable CTD in the first dungeon while looking for a heart. I am going to have to uninstall this mod if I can't get any help. hopefully Hel Rising doesn't have similar issues.Ā 

On 6/10/2023 at 12:00 AM, ntmcadams said:

I am greatly disappointed, I really wanted to play this mod, but I keep getting an unavoidable CTD in the first dungeon while looking for a heart. I am going to have to uninstall this mod if I can't get any help. hopefully Hel Rising doesn't have similar issues.Ā 

Ā 

I finish both mods with no bugs. He made the quests mod with vanilla skyrim same as the other mods. Some bugs we experience is on our end and with conflict/s to other mods

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey y'all! I've stumbled onto a frustrating bug. I've reached the very end of the dungeon and broken the skeleton, but after the three lightning bolts struck Ran is nowhere to be found. I've lost partial controls of my player (assumedly as part of preparing for a conversation) and Ran isn't showing up! I've tried loading the save at multiple different points but it always ends the same. Anyone else encountered this bug?

• 1 month later...
On 2/14/2023 at 1:36 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Is the 'purulent blood' curse coming from this mod?

Ā 

Is there a cure?Ā 

Ā 

If there was a hint about how to cure it, I missed it.Ā 

I had to artificially bump my base health to get through the story. The flare ups from the curse were too strong and killed be very quickly.

Did you ever find a solution to this, pretty sure it's coming from this mod but i must have also missed the cure

• 2 months later...

Ā Ā 

Ā 

On 9/5/2023 at 4:22 PM, MajesticMoomin said:

Did you ever find a solution to this, pretty sure it's coming from this mod but i must have also missed the cure

Ā 

It's a disease caused by being hit by the drowned dead.Ā  Can be cured by any cure disease method (potion, spell, temple, etc...).

Ā 

On 1/20/2023 at 5:49 AM, Bopplehunter said:

4) I prayed at some alters and ended up obtaining and then burning three people's Fate Skein.Ā  Maybe it is explained in greater detail in one of the books, but I seemed to have missed it and I am not sure why I did it.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Worth noting if you didn't find all three of them in the dreams before opening the door to the next area, you can't go back and get them.Ā  Burning all 3 in the braziers in the real world (near the alter) opens a portal to a new area.

Ā 

Spoiler

In there you kill an ice giant, give his skull to one of the 3 fates.Ā  They give you a stick that let's you pass some roots.Ā  Behind the roots you can get the first Gramr sword.Ā  When you get the second one later after meeting Ran, they join together and create a new weapon.Ā  When equipped you auto-equip the combat focus lesser power and build focus while fighting things.Ā  When you have enough focus, you can use the lesser power to heal yourself, fortify your one handed attack or cast slow time as per the spell.

Ā 

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know how to turn off Ran's visuals? They're great for a final boss, but not after getting her as a follower.

Removing the Base form ID 5228ACF3 as a spell doesn't work because console doesn't recognize it as a spell.

The editor ID is: N78MS_RanVisualsAbilityEffect

Effect type: Script

Edited by Culuf