Mod seem interesting but I can't seem to go very far before I'm stuck. After rescuing Jocelyne and solving the first puzzle, I go down kill some pirate go down again until i find a ghostly woman who sing but no dialogue and nothing to help me progress in the quest, am I missing something ?

And why do I always get a forced dialogue when the desincarned voice speak in the dungeon ? Is there a list of conflicting mod ?

• 4 weeks later...

When I download I get a 0 KB Maelstrom.7z file and an 117 MB Maelstrom.7z.part file which both cannot be opened by 7z.

I never ever had problems with downloading files, so can anybody guess what's wrong? BTW, the download of Hel Rising SE worked without problems.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/14/2022 at 4:54 PM, tayXwin said:

Does someone know how achieve the third ending and what this ending add

You need to have the heart from the women sacrificed at the beginning and a bunch of speech, at least 50 I think, and you can use that and end up with both followers.

Really great mod, had a texture bug in the lighthouse dream but apart from that no issues, and puzzles were not too cryptic.

Word of warning though if you have mods that expand Windhelm like Capital Expansion they can completely cover up the temple entrance at the end and put the quest marker in the wrong location. I had to turn of clipping and zoom around until I could get to the entrance.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm VERY interested in this mod.  Has anyone made a Requiem patch for this?  Seeing a dragon in the vid, for you fellow Req'ers out there, I'm guessing this is level 20-30+ range adventure? 

I'd be interested in making a patch myself (caution, this would be my 1st), but I'd need to know what foes are in it so I can scale it properly. 

From the vids I can determine:

Draugr are level 10-20 (depending on numbers & gear)

Dragons are level 20-30+ (again, depending on gear)

Are dragons the toughest foes?  If not, what is? 

My personal PCs tend to be very under-powered, so if attempt to make a Req patch, what level should I aim for?

3 minutes ago, malisbad2 said:

I'm VERY interested in this mod.  Has anyone made a Requiem patch for this?  Seeing a dragon in the vid, for you fellow Req'ers out there, I'm guessing this is level 20-30+ range adventure? 

I'd be interested in making a patch myself (caution, this would be my 1st), but I'd need to know what foes are in it so I can scale it properly. 

From the vids I can determine:

Draugr are level 10-20 (depending on numbers & gear)

Dragons are level 20-30+ (again, depending on gear)

Are dragons the toughest foes?  If not, what is? 

My personal PCs tend to be very under-powered, so if attempt to make a Req patch, what level should I aim for?

Never saw a Dragon in the mod. nope no dragons except i've missed him or he is in the newest update which i didn't played.

Toughest foe is an big scaled ice giant i think. He is done right unfair to fight, i call him "Quicksave" ?

• 1 month later...

Hello  everyone, @nachtdaemmerung77 in particular. 

I am testing for mods that can be turned into ESM's because of the ref limit  (Need to bring mine down by about 100,000).  I converted this mod, backing up the original, so that I could test the starting of this mod to see if it would work after conversion.  I do not get the startup dialog mentioned in the mod description.  Of course it is a brand new character.  Is there a level condition?  Because I restored the original and no dialog there either (went back to pre-install save).  So...

Why can't I find the dialog?

Can this mod be converted to ESM format?  (I have two tools that do this correctly... so not worried about the conversion itself.  Just whether or not it will cause the mod to fail in one way or another).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Are you suppose to dismiss any special custom followers during this quest?

I appear to be getting a repeatable CTD after each dialogue sequence from the discarnate voice... the only other constants in the crash log seem to relate to other dialogue related to followers such as Inigo, Lucien, Professor Doon, but number 1 probable cause always hits on maelstrom and the discarnate voice.

It also says updated October, but the BSA and ESP are both dated July

Edited by Soulmancer
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know if the author is still active but I have a strange bug.

When loading my load order in Xedit, it crash. After research, it came from this mod. It also make
When looking at it in CK, if that there's a few missing "EditorID" for Package and Relationship.

I don't know it was possible to not have EditorID. It may be a bug on the file, on my side, or with MO2.

Edited by Nachouette
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow, just spent the last couple hours today and last night playing this mod, and it's absolutely incredible, better than vanilla quests by a wide margin. I had the benefit of forgetting I had even put it in my load order, so when I started it I had no idea what it even was, just like "wow, what is this!?" Beautifully done, captivating and haunting.

There's only one problem with a mod conflict right at the end, it seems any expanded Windhelm mods (for example, Expanded Windhelm or Capital Expansion) cover over the final cave. Are there any patches for this? 

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...