So I went ahead and changed out the various meshes for the 3ba equivalents as I had previously done with the version 1.02SE

However upon using CAO to repack the whole thing into BSA format it had left out a textures folder, weird, when I went to look it seems you've put the dlc2stalhrimdeposit.nif into the textures/n78ms/clutter folder.

I assume this was a mistake?

I like the mod, IMHO this is one of the best dungeons, the riddles are well balanced (not to hard but interesting). Just for fun I've replayed it again (to get both followers):

- I think there is a small bug: The Drenched Book states that the 8 salt recipe should open the gates to the first heart, but actually the 4 salt recipe does the job.

- What is the 'Weave of Urd' good for? Did I miss something?

4 minutes ago, FlapSnac said:

I like the mod, IMHO this is one of the best dungeons, the riddles are well balanced (not to hard but interesting). Just for fun I've replayed it again (to get both followers):

Aw, thank you! Happy to hear you enjoy it! ?

5 minutes ago, FlapSnac said:

- I think there is a small bug: The Drenched Book states that the 8 salt recipe should open the gates to the first heart, but actually the 4 salt recipe does the job.

No, it's correct because:

Spoiler

The recipe in the book says 8 salt and 2 bottles of water which equals 4 salt for a single bottle to get the same concentration.

9 minutes ago, FlapSnac said:

What is the 'Weave of Urd' good for? Did I miss something?

Yeah, there is a secret involving the weaves which is unrelated to the main story.

Hint:

Spoiler

There are three weaves, one in each of the dreams. They can be used in some way in the area with the Tidal Gate.

Yes the formula is right (missed the 2. bottle). Anyway: I guess most people just try it out (only two choices and nothing bad happens).
The side quest is really cool.

I'm not sure if the drowned effect is an improvement for the 2. (the nine don't have it, right?). It would be an cool addition if the 1. would be marriageable.

8 hours ago, FlapSnac said:

I'm not sure if the drowned effect is an improvement for the 2. (the nine don't have it, right?). It would be an cool addition if the 1. would be marriageable.

Well, visual effects will always be a matter of personal taste, and I would go crazy if I try to make everything optional ? But usually one can tweak my mods with xEdit easily, and if someone wants to release a tweak I give permission if asked ?

Jocelyn can be married if you take her along and choose to fight Rán. She's the type of woman that admires "real heroes" and stuff like that ?

Hi, for some reason i have problems with symbol 'a' in name 'Ran'. Instead of 'a' i see dark rhombus with question mark in it. Since I play on russian i can easy fix this in translation for my self. But i don't know maybe someone has same problem in english.

Edited by Frank404
6 hours ago, Frank404 said:

Hi, for some reason i have problems with symbol 'a' in name 'Ran'. Instead of 'a' i see dark rhombus with question mark in it. Since I play on russian i can easy fix this in translation for my self. But i don't know maybe someone has same problem in english.

I guess this is a charset problem Ran is actually Rán (letter a with accent)

10 hours ago, Frank404 said:

This can happen when the game font you're using doesn't support special characters like á. The vanilla Latin character font does work with them, but I'm not sure about Cyrillic.

I wanted the names in the mod to be as close as possible to their original Norse names ?

Wow, this is honestly now my favorite quest mod. I enjoyed it wholeheartedly from start to finish. It's pretty hard to find mods that actually put thought into their puzzles (including vanilla Skyrim).

The only thing I think could be improved is adding a debug.notification() call when picking up the rune amulet saying something like "You feel a strange energy pulsing from the amulet..." Placing amulets that look just like it throughout the other locations made me not pay attention to it when I picked it up, so I was kind of lost until loading a previous save and walking through again, then noticing it had a unique name.

That said, does anyone have any recommendations for other mods like this? Specifically with puzzles of this level or more complex?

34 minutes ago, delete1618 said:

Wow, this is honestly now my favorite quest mod. I enjoyed it wholeheartedly from start to finish. It's pretty hard to find mods that actually put thought into their puzzles (including vanilla Skyrim).

The only thing I think could be improved is adding a debug.notification() call when picking up the rune amulet saying something like "You feel a strange energy pulsing from the amulet..." Placing amulets that look just like it throughout the other locations made me not pay attention to it when I picked it up, so I was kind of lost until loading a previous save and walking through again, then noticing it had a unique name.

That said, does anyone have any recommendations for other mods like this? Specifically with puzzles of this level or more complex?

Aw, thank you very much, so glad to hear you like it! ?And thanks, I'll try to keep your suggestion in mind if I make an update.

Also I just finished uploading Hel Rising. It's the quest mod I made to Maelstrom, so it might feel like a step down for you ? But maybe you'll like it too.

6 hours ago, Swyke said:

Very interested in this mod. But gefore I install it, one question: Does anyone know if the 1.02SE translation (german) on nexus work with the 1.03SE version here, or do I have to ply it in english? 

I honestly can't say how well any of the translation would work with the new version here. There would be definitely some small issues, but I don't know if there would be bigger problems.

2 hours ago, 321tset said:

Thank you for the update - do you think it's safe(ish) to update from 1.02 on an existing save, if I haven't started the quest yet?

Yeah, as long as you haven't started the quest it should work. fingerscrossed Most of the changes are either lightweight or take effect only later in the quest line.

43 minutes ago, ggeorge1128 said:

Hello!

First of all, ty so much for making this mod! The questline and the whole dungeon was truly amazing!!!

I have a question though... Is there a way to put clothes on Ran?

Hey, thank you, glad to hear you like it! ?

Per default no armour or clothing will be visible on Rán (though for all gameplay purposes she will wear it)... for me it simply doesn't feel true to her character if she would wear anything.