SexLab Romance Including Source - Updated 19th Aug 2014

I have been thinking about this mod and the lovers comfort mod combined.

It just seems like the perfect symbiosis. 

With the lovers comfort mod followers that get to a certain arousal state usually end up masturbating after sleep. (at least in my games that is what happens)

What if instead they force greet the player with their needs, through dialogue.  Then basically a reversal of roles with the romance mod. From a personal point of view that would be awesome!  That way the PC is not always the needy one, always begging for sex.

Seems like that could be done somehow. I am not experienced with modding or scripting. A little here and there but I think it could be done. The two mods together have all the right parts it seems to combine into one fantastic mod.

Just thinking.....

Cheers,

Mike.

EDIT:  Just not an hour ago my character is in Solstheime (sp?)  staying at the retching netch. Rented a room for the night, wakes up and there is Bob (a follower) standing over the bed masturbating.  Now my character would like to say "hey! Bob why didnt you just say something? No need for that climb in bed." But those options are not available.  Would be great if they were.

First thing; Awesome mod! First one where I really feel RPGesque consequences etc. 

Second thing; When I use the dialogue to talk to potential mates I don't get any talk back. What happens is after selecting "May I have a word" I get a pause... Then the option for "getting to know you more intimately" and another pause... Then either the roll fails and dialogue abruptly ends or the three final options. Is that normal? 

Third thing; From what I've seen, after a sexual encounter the NPC just gets up and goes back to their normal patrol. Have you thought about making the NPC take a nap before resuming their patrol? Then the PC could pickpocket/vampire feed/what have you while the NPC is napping. Just a thought

EDIT: Never mind the second thing. Apparently my subtitles were turned off. D'oh! :P

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having trouble getting this to work with 1.14

The dialogue works fine but when asking them to follow me they just go about their previous business.

When telling them that I want them right here the only option available me is to tell them that I've changed my mind.

!?

---------------

Edit: ok now it's randomly working again :/

Think my Skyrim is playing tricks on me.

Ignore this rubbish.

See my edit, it was a random glitch that fixed itself. Probably caused by another mod I was playing around with.

Secondly, were there source scripts released for this?

I'm trying to modifiy the dialogue and add new random responses but I'm having trouble with the script fragments.

Possible integration with this blushing mod assuming there are no complications

I hope that's totally optional,that mod is nothing but trouble.From textures color problems to flying horses.

So *that* is what was causing my horses to go zipping across the world when I loaded a save?  I would have never guessed.

Shouldn't be this mod, more a general problem.
Asked you a couple of questions in another thread. Also..

Help us help you, please. We need to know more to point you in the right direction:
  • what exactly is the problem, and under which circumstances does it happen? What were you doing or trying to do in game?
  • what mods do you have and in what order are they loaded?
  • which Skyrim patch are you running?
  • do you have SKSE, and if so what version?
  • do you have FNIS correctly installed, and did you run its GenerateForUsers tool?
  • did you follow the troubleshooting steps detailed here?

And bear in mind that this is a framework It won't trigger anything on its own. You need to install SexLab plugins for anything to happen in game.

plus there's a Technical support forum and a guide for FNIS, too.

Just a heads up, I belive this mod breaks the civil war overhaul mod. It seems to disrupt/interfere with the npcs ability to give u the dialogue u need to progress the questline

Unless Romance uses blocking dialogue (and I don't think it does), I fail to see how it could do that. What's led you to that conclusion?

Works just fine for me.

Hello again, CGI. Here I am again taking advantage of your experience with mods. :shy:

You said Sexlab romance continues to work well for you and this caught my attention because it was different for me.When I did the update to version 1.14 of Sexlab Framework, interactivity with 1 NPC continued to work. The threesome ceased to function: the dialogue goes as usual and NPCs follow you normally, but when the "activity" should be initiated, they simply resume their functions. Have you tested it? What version of Sexlab you are currently using?

It is a pity that such a mod is not being updated, because it is very popular. :-/

I wish the original author or someone would update this plugin it's fun having to work some to get them in the sack.

It's a shame that it seems to have been abandoned yes, Instead of waiting for progress I've decided to get my hands dirty in the CK and have been making several alterations to my copy of the mod in order to expand it in this way.