If you want to use this particular mod right now, you'll need to downgrade.  Not only will it need SKSE to be completed (it still lacks dll plugin support) as well as many other DLLs that BF or it's dependencies (like Sexlab itself) depends on, but BF *also* contains it's own plugin DLL which will, at minimum, need a recompile to work with AE, and possibly some amount of rewriting.

It'll be a while.

When escaping, PushActorAway() is used to put the aggressor into the ragdoll state.

If another mod (SexLab) uses Debug.SendAnimationEvent() to play the animation while in the ragdoll state, strange things may happen.

NPCs acting strangely should return to their normal state if they are put into the ragdoll state again.

It might be a good idea to run PushActorAway() a second time automatically after some time has passed.

This kind of problem does not occur in my environment.

Nice to meet you.
I am a beginner and this may be a silly question, please forgive me.

I have installed this mod and... well, it works.
But I'm having some trouble and I don't know how to solve it. I would appreciate any advice you can give me.

Problem 1: The BF for human opponents works correctly. However, I'm having trouble with the creature rape function.

After I am defeated in combat, my character staggers and kneels on the ground.
Then, hopefully, the monster's dialogue will appear and my character will be undressed.
But they do not take any further action, rather they try to move away.
If I open the BF menu and do the act of activating the creature rape setting a few times they will function to a point, but this problem occurs all the time and I have to activate this feature every time.

Problem 2: For some creatures, this feature does not work at all.

Despite the aforementioned problems, this feature works properly for many creatures.
However, with Mud Crab, Mammoth, and Horker, this feature never works and the correct animation never occurs no matter how many times I try the same method and how many defeats me take.
After my character kneels down, the camera switches to the subjective view and my character just goes down.
They then leave the scene, still without approaching my character.

I suspected a glitch and tried to look at the Papyrus logs, but even though I have error logging enabled, there is no log output at all.

Is Papyrus not recognizing this problem as an error because, the logs before this problem were outputting correctly?

Lastly, I would like to thank Suzutsuki.
This mod is very nice. I have had a few troubles due to my ignorance, but still this mod is the best.

I only tested Creature with RIekling, Draugr and Falmer, so I tested it with Mammoth and Giant.

The giants worked, but the mammoths did not.

It was because the mammoth's animation was not registered.

After registering the animation in SLAL, I turned Creature on and off in BattleFuck's MCM, and tested again, and this time the mammoth worked.

If the Creature has no valid registered animations when you enable it in BattleFuck's MCM, it will not be enabled actually.

18 hours ago, Sundya said:

Hello. I am enjoying this mod, but I was wondering--would it be possible to add an animation pack sex scene after you give up? It seems kinda anti-climactic when you give up and the scene ends.

Never mind, I reread your initial post and saw the part about adding consequences. I'll play around with that a little to see what I can do.

Dear Author !I really love this mod ! However I do face one CTD problem:  if defeated by a guard all QTE and sex scenario will go smoothly, but CTD at after fall into unconsciousness.

This problem ONLY happened to guards.

And i tested with only BF,sexlab and their requirement .

It there a way to solve that ? Thanks a lot !

On 8/31/2021 at 12:46 PM, you1995 said:

It's checked, the only output i get is when i test the hud.

EDIT: OK, somehow it works now but crashes when i lose conciousness. 

EDIT:Fixed the CTD, but i still have a problem, the sex scene doesn't happen. I get pinned to the ground, and the event ends.

I do suffer the same CTD when i lose consciousness(only deafed by guards ), would you mind tell me how to fix that ? 

On 12/7/2021 at 4:12 AM, Garthis said:

Battlefuck is definetly not recognizing the most recent version of sztkUtil

In the mod list on the left side of the MO2 window, make sure sztkUtil is listed lower than Battle Fuck.

If the version of the .pex file does not match the version of the .dll, an error will be displayed.

23 hours ago, 357328033 said:

Dear Author !I really love this mod ! However I do face one CTD problem:  if defeated by a guard all QTE and sex scenario will go smoothly, but CTD at after fall into unconsciousness.

This problem ONLY happened to guards.

And i tested with only BF,sexlab and their requirement .

It there a way to solve that ? Thanks a lot !

In that scenario, you are simply sent to jail during unconscious.

Check to see if the CTD occurs when you are arrested by the guards and sent to jail normally.

17 hours ago, Suzutsuki said:

In the mod list on the left side of the MO2 window, make sure sztkUtil is listed lower than Battle Fuck.

If the version of the .pex file does not match the version of the .dll, an error will be displayed.

Vortex tests:

sztkUtil loading after (overwriting) : doesn't work. Error

sztkUtil loading before: doesn't work. Error