@Suzutsuki 

So Ive been testing the idea that surrendering triggers SLdefeat, and enemy usually let you run away/left for dead post assault, you can get ur item back by killing the npc.  However, If you get hit by the aura and fail, or bleed out, then BF triggers, you will be facing some nasty consequences like slavery/ jail with a small chance of being rescued, but your items are in general store.  Just wondering how compatible is this with defeat? Thanks for the mod!

On 9/12/2021 at 2:53 PM, psychsucks said:

Can't seem to trigger the Kidnapped by Rieklings event.

The problem is I can't get the Rieklings to use Battlefuck at all even though I ticked it as possible aggressors and enabled creatures

Okay I figured out that Rieklings can't be aggressors in Battlefuck, but the event will trigger as long as they are a spectator.

But then there's the problem of the event where the Rieklings will suddenly start attacking the player in the middle of a scene even though they are invincible

4 hours ago, FlufyFox said:

Hey pretty cool mod, i am about to start playing again and i liek this, i can choose which animations do it will play ? Like i want to use my ones, if its possible i will be glad xD
Nice work again and thanks :3

Animations are configured in the following file

skse\plugins\BattleFuck\data.json

If you want to add an animation for the pushed down state, add the name of the animation to the following entries.

• anim_lying_begin_name
  • anim_lying_slow_name
  • anim_lying_normal_name
  • anim_lying_fast_name
  • anim_lying_finish_name

Then, add the stage number of the animation to the following entries.

• anim_lying_begin_stage
  • anim_lying_slow_stage
  • anim_lying_normal_stage
  • anim_lying_fast_stage
  • anim_lying_finish_stage

For "begin", set the animation in the state of not being inserted.
For "slow", set the animation immediately after the insertion. It is recommended to use a slow animation with little movement.
For "normal", set the animation moving back and forth normally.
For "fast", set the animation moving back and forth intensely.
For "finish", set the animation when the aggressor climaxes.

For example, adding the animations "Leito Aggressive Missionary" for "begin" and "Rough Missionary" for "slow" to "finish", the data.json will look like the following attachment.
By comparing it to the original, you can see how you can edit it to add the animation.

data.json

In order to load the data from the modified data.json, you need to disable Battle Fuck in MCM, close MCM, and open MCM again to enable Battle Fuck.

Versions prior to 20210902 have a bug and will not use the animations added.
Use 20211005 or later versions.

Hey, thx for this mod. I love the concept. Sadly, my skyrim runs in slow motion everytime my char gets defeated. I run it alongside defeat, but configured defeat to trigger

only on bleedout and bf to trigger in combat. Does anyone know what can cause this?

Seems to be caused by defeat bleedout with bf being activated. Even if bf bleedout is deactivated, defeat bleedout seems to cause timeslow. If bf is disabled, defeat works alright. Sadly the problem is persisted into savegames. sgtm 1 solves this, but not persistently.

Any idea?

Edited by nexu55555
On 10/5/2021 at 1:11 PM, nexu55555 said:

Hey, thx for this mod. I love the concept. Sadly, my skyrim runs in slow motion everytime my char gets defeated. I run it alongside defeat, but configured defeat to trigger

only on bleedout and bf to trigger in combat. Does anyone know what can cause this?

Seems to be caused by defeat bleedout with bf being activated. Even if bf bleedout is deactivated, defeat bleedout seems to cause timeslow. If bf is disabled, defeat works alright. Sadly the problem is persisted into savegames. sgtm 1 solves this, but not persistently.

Any idea?

Probably not realistic to expect BF and Defeat to work together.  Pick one and enjoy.  SL Defeat has been twitchy for as long as I can remember (before SE came out), which probably has a lot to do with why these alternative defeat mods are coming out.

1 hour ago, anonymous9393 said:

The mod don't work for me and i can't even see it in the mcm, all the save i make while the mod is installed are broke (if i load a new save many mod are restarted and the character face is invisible) .
I tried nightcrawler and is loaded in the mcm without issue.

You can try to force the MCM to refresh.  Open the console and run:

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

3 hours ago, Puckman340 said:

I did this and battlefuck disappeared from the mcm. Nightcrawler is still there.

You're setup might be overloading Papyrus and scripts are stack dumping, or something is conflicting.  What kind of FPS do you get in an outside area with lots of trees and NPC's running around, like Falkreath, or the dock area outside Windhelm?  If you're not getting something consistently close to 60FPS, you might not be giving your scripts enough time to run to completion.  The Papyrus engine performance is tied to frame rate.

Try going to a cell that has nothing else in it.  You can transport to the unownedcell via:

coc unownedcell

This is just a cube room with a light, 1 chest and no doors, windows or NPCs.  Once there, run the setstage command again and see if everything initializes correctly.  To leave the unownedcell, run:

coc GuardianStones

This will teleport you to the 3 Guardian stones (Thief, Mage, Warrior) just outside Helgen.  From there you can fast travel to wherever you want.  There are other places you can COC to, but GuardianStones is a place most players have visited already and won't spoil much if not.  If you're in the starting scenario cell in Alternate Start, you cannot COC away from there without choosing a starting option that allows you to leave that cell and complete the Alt Start beginning quest.  You will just get teleported back to the starting cell otherwise.

If MCM initialization in unownedcell doesn't work to discover BF's MCM, you need to take a good look at your setup to see if things are conflicting or you're just asking too much of your system.  Are you trying to run the game in 4k resolutions?  Use an ENB in boost mode?  Do you use any game fixes like SSE Engine Fixes or SSE Display Tweaks, etc.?  If not, go get them and see if that makes things a little better.

SSE Display Tweaks allows you to run in Fullscreen Windowed Borderless mode, which often performs as good or better than exclusive fullscreen that the game normally wants to use in fullscreen mode.  You can also upscale your game to get better performance, which means you can run something like 1920x1080 but scaled up to 2560×1440 (Read more about this in the SSE Display Tweaks instructions).  Granted, graphics aren't as nice in this mode, but you'll certainly get better FPS than trying to run the game natively at that resolution.

Edited by 4nk8r
2 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

You're setup might be overloading Papyrus and scripts are stack dumping, or something is conflicting.  What kind of FPS do you get in an outside area with lots of trees and NPC's running around, like Falkreath, or the dock area outside Windhelm?  If you're not getting something consistently close to 60FPS, you might not be giving your scripts enough time to run to completion.  The Papyrus engine performance is tied to frame rate.

if a mod is too heavy the game crash or the mod don't load, but with battlefuck new save are broke, i don't think it's a papyrus problem.

44 minutes ago, anonymous9393 said:

if a mod is too heavy the game crash or the mod don't load <<<<

Seems like you're agreeing with me as you deny my suggestions.

That said, I believe I mistook "new save" for new game and jumped over the rest.  From what you describe, seems like you're installing the plugins from this and Nightcrawler into an existing game and you're loading them somewhere in between other mods you already had installed.  When you move plugins of the same type around, you misalign their memory location with those stored in the existing savegames.  Those mods that get moved can't find their previous data, so they start again in their new memory location.

ESL flagged mods shouldn't conflict or interfere with non-ESL memory positioning, and the opposite should be true as well.  The introduction of ESL plugin types in SSE severed the relationship between load order and memory location.  Just keep plugins of the same type in the same linear order as they are in the savegame and you shouldn't have any issues introducing new plugins to existing game.

Best practice in general is to add new plugins to the bottom of your load order (relative to their type).  You'll have better success adding stuff to existing games when you do it this way.

11 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Probably not realistic to expect BF and Defeat to work together.  Pick one and enjoy.  SL Defeat has been twitchy for as long as I can remember (before SE came out), which probably has a lot to do with why these alternative defeat mods are coming out.

Defeat runs pretty reliable and stable on my end (sse). I think BF and Defeat could be configured to handle different scenarios (eg via bleedout) an be made compatible. But I think there could be a bug in bf's bleed out mechanic, as it seems to interfere with defeat's one, even if deactivated. It would be awesome, if this could be solved. BF has features I don't want to miss in my game, as well as defeat does. 

Also BF does seem to be very demanding. Maybe performance could be improved by defining the range of the cloak, or a max number of actors? 

2 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Seems like you're agreeing with me as you deny my suggestions.

That said, I believe I mistook "new save" for new game and jumped over the rest.  From what you describe, seems like you're installing the plugins from this and Nightcrawler into an existing game and you're loading them somewhere in between other mods you already had installed.  When you move plugins of the same type around, you misalign their memory location with those stored in the existing savegames.  Those mods that get moved can't find their previous data, so they start again in their new memory location.

ESL flagged mods shouldn't conflict or interfere with non-ESL memory positioning, and the opposite should be true as well.  The introduction of ESL plugin types in SSE severed the relationship between load order and memory location.  Just keep plugins of the same type in the same linear order as they are in the savegame and you shouldn't have any issues introducing new plugins to existing game.

Best practice in general is to add new plugins to the bottom of your load order (relative to their type).  You'll have better success adding stuff to existing games when you do it this way.

i didn't change the load order, i solved the problem by uninstalling some old heavy mod (jk skyrim) and now battlefuck load in the mcm but i have another issue, on system requirement skse and papyrusutil have ERROR, if i try to enable the mod a message appear: "BF_OLD_SKSE and BF_OLD_PAPYRUSUTIL".
The papyrus is updated but i have skse 17 and i don't want to update it so i can't play the mod.
Thanks for the help.

Can you please make scale adjustment for this mod only? I tried to add 0.8 scale motion, but there was no proper motion.

Of course I can do that by sexlab MCM , but xxsUtility users can't use this function.

I have never made sexlab mod so I don't know how difficult my request will be.

Nevertheless, I request because this can make more variety of this mod. Of course I need it too.

Thanks for making a good mod. I'm really cheering for you.

Whenever an event starts, the screen turns black, and a loading screen starts. Once that is done, I get teleported to the edge of the map, screen still black, and the male actor dies shortly after. I have to use the "remove black screen effect" button in the MCM to get out of it. Any ideas why this is happening?