3 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

I'm having an issue where enemies are not hostile, and when I try to disable BF it tells me that it's still in a scene. There are no debug options to fix this in the MCM... what are my options here?

Normally, the scene will not end with the active flag turned on.

Something strange must be happened.

I made it possible to disable the mod even when the active flag is on.

Place the attached file in scripts folder.

The next time you enable the mod, the Active flag should be set to Off at that time.

_BF_MCM.pex

Before anything, I want to say that this mod is incredible. Absolutely the kind of thing I thought would stay unlikely to see, but it works really well.

My main criticism is that having even just one vanilla follower makes the whole system lack any impact, as they break you free far too easily. I read that you have plans to allow enemies to target female followers (which is great and I look forward to it!), but in the interim and with consideration for male allies who are followers or show up, is there a way to make them less able to free you so quickly? Something like having the aggressor's BP lowered on hit or forcing them to 'waste a turn' when hit to give you more opportunity to escape, but not just freeing you instantly. I think the PC should ultimately break free with their own strength.

On 11/18/2021 at 6:06 PM, Juffo78 said:

This is rather a warning, then a request for help. I`m new to Skyrim and modding in general. As I have to start from the very beginning, I decided to wait for the update of the anniversery edition (bad planing on my part).

Some requirements for Battlefuck don`t work under AE: both papyrus mods and sztkutil show an Error; cosole util SSE is not found. All are installed on vortex.

Checking the animations show, that they are enable.

I guess, I will have to wait for an update. Or have you got any idea?

I downgraded now, and it is absolutly weird: Now, it is the other way round. All requirements are ok, but the checking the animations show an "error" *roll eyes*.

FNIS finds a hundreds of animations, but in the MCM of SL Animation Loader SE, no animations are found.

Any idea, what could cause this?

Is there anything, I should check/ unlock?

Edit: I realized, I had to install SexLab in the MCM. Now, the SL animation loader counts about 100 human and 50 creatur animations. Indeed all of the animations needed for BattleFuck are missing. Baka Factory`s SLAL (Human and Creature) and SLAL by Leito (1.6SE) are not enough. 

Edit 2: Problem solved (as soon, as you do it correctly, it works). I missed the JContainer requirement of SLAL *roll eyes*...

Edited by Juffo78

After using this mod for some time now, I have some more feedback

1. It would be great if we had a "grace period" either during or before bleedout to position our character in a more ideal location. Unable to use Sexlab's default button to reposition the scene during the first scene. Ideally you could add a "crawling animation" to the bleedout, so your character could crawl around for a better spot. 

2. It would also be great to be able to change the animation in the first scene (with the stripping etc). I understand that the first scene before giving up is a unique scene that is unlike regular Sexlab scenes. 

3. Weird glitch for me. After a scene resolves (pass out unconscious) my camera gets stuck in a fixed position and I cannot zoom in/out. I am able to unsheath my weapon and attack, and my crosshair still exists. I just cannot zoom in or out. I've had a similar weird glitches where my character cannot unsheath weapon or attack and my camera was "locked" in a different way (moving mouse would turn my character, rather than pan around), but could not replicate this. Quitting out of the game fixed both of these. Reloading save did not.

4. Another weird glitch. Seemingly randomly during a scene, Total Free Cam will randomly turn off. Not sure why, or when. Just randomly happens. Minor annoyance.

5. Would really really like a NPC-NPC feature. I know thats a big request and a hard one to pull off. But if you could pull it off right, it would be a massive addition.

On 12/15/2021 at 12:27 PM, kape001 said:

I have True Directional Movement and Battle Fuck installed. It seems TDM's lockon will always mess up restrain and sex animation, making them completely misalign. Is there plan to make a patch for this?

Also discovered another issue. Sometimes when the force greet event happened in town coming from a friendly npc (for example a guard), it has a chance of CTD if I decided to qte and get out of restraint. 

On 12/21/2021 at 4:33 PM, chokky said:

Hi can i make this mod and sexlab defeat compatible, like use this mod for be raped in combat and use "sexlab defeat" to rape my enemys knoked?

This is already plenty doable, just use both and turn off any SL Defeat options that affect the player. Battle Fuck only affects the player character, so by letting it fill in for that portion, it more or less fills in if you turn the player as target options off in Defeat.

What I did to troubleshoot - reinstall pap, fnis and animations just in case
Removed all errors in fnis
I did edit to "false" for sse fix thingy (forgot)
tried downgrading to version 4.4.1

Results - No change for bleedout.

Update - I removed the open mouth express cause it kept filling up my console so now its more empty.
I'm wondering why it takes so long for the game to start the animation for bleedout? It shows all the actions top right but the screen stays black. After about 7 minutes in, finally the fade to black is removed and the animation starts.

Is my computer too slow? Running Xeon E5-2667 v3 @ 3.20ghz
12gb memory
Quadro p5000

Untitled.jpg

Edited by xellon100

Hello,

I ran a barebones test on this mod, like I've been doing with others, I've found that this one works great with some minor hiccups.

Load Order (Light):

Spoiler

Active: 13 | Light: 8

1. Skyrim
  2. Update
  3. Dawnguard
  4. HearthFires
  5. Dragonborn
  6. Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition
  7. SexLab
  8. SkyUI_SE (L)
  9. SLAL_AnimationsByBakaFactory (L)
  10. SLAnimLoader
  11. SLAL_AnimationbyLeito
  12. CBBE (L)
  13. SOSRaceMenu (L)
  14. FNIS
  15. RaceMenu (L)
  16. RaceMenuPlugin (L)
  17. RaceMenuMorphsCBBE (L)
  18. XPMSE
  19. BattleFuck
  20. sztkUtil (L)
  21. Alternate Start - Live Another Life

I normally make different characters but since this mod was mostly working as it should I decided to just play for an hour to see if it will act up.

Some problems I encountered:

• Humans' animations sometimes won't start but this is easily fixed by pausing/unpausing the game. Sometimes it takes several tries, but it works out.
  • While attempting to use SexLabs hotkey to move actors to a better location (IE not in a wall) BattleFuck seems to not want to listen to SexLabs and the animation stops until I go back to original position, then pause and unpause the game.
  • Inside Bleak falls Barrow after battling the Bandit Outlaw in the puzzle chamber, he catches me, and the escape scenario begins. Eventually he rapes me a few times but after falling unconscious and recovering, he no longer acknowledges my presence. I'm unable to attack but I can use object, like turning the pillars to solve the puzzle. I figured there was some extra animation that didn't play. Pausing and unpausing didn't work. Saving and loading didn't work either.

Mod definitely works for the most part.

15 hours ago, xellon100 said:
  • Working well except it takes anywhere between 2-10 minutes for the next animation to start after one person is done with me.
  • When I have bleed out enabled, it takes a good 5 minutes before the text appears at the top right. Everything except the animation plays.

Try doing what I did in my review, pause the game and then unpause to see if the animation fixes itself.

On 12/7/2021 at 4:12 AM, Garthis said:

Battlefuck is definetly not recognizing the most recent version20211206130851_1.jpg.f5aa1910b81607c6024cc35c3ba2e094.jpg of sztkUtil

I have exactly opposite problem of this. My battlefuck says sztkutill is ok, but it says papyrusutill has error. I double checked my mods are in latest ae version, and let sztkutillae under battlefuck. All the other sl utills such as Fillherup and SoS have no issue. What could be a problem?

22 hours ago, silverfox0526 said:

Try doing what I did in my review, pause the game and then unpause to see if the animation fixes itself.

ah.... I see. I actually use mods that removes the pause menu from the game so the game is always active even in the menu. I guess its worth removing those for this mod. I'll give it a try.

1 hour ago, xellon100 said:

ah.... I see. I actually use mods that removes the pause menu from the game so the game is always active even in the menu. I guess its worth removing those for this mod. I'll give it a try.

You can also do what the Author recommended. I personally find the auto console feature to be annoying and most mods don't have anything like that. So, I just adopted the pause/unpause method.

I'll probably wait for this mod to fully stabilize, there's a lot of things wrong with it so far in my experience. Everything was a check in the requirements menu, except for the animations for some reason, it landed me with an error so I was guessing I downloaded the wrong version of BakaFactory's animation, but still had the same error when I downloaded the 4.60v. I had Leito's and BakaFactory's animation, registered in SLAL but still gives me the error but the mod works fine even if it was on error, the animation still runs.

Another bug that happens a lot is when the rape scene occurs if you win the QTE to keep conscious, some NPCS that aren't even involved in the combat in the first place gets teleported and gets their share. I'm not talking about bystanders that can be seen on the screen, literal NPCS that are like behind walls or like 10 meters away. In my humble opinion I think that needs an MCM option of it's own where we can disable NPC aggressor change or like only a couple of NPCs which were just involve.

Now, if I'm lucky enough and only one aggressor is there, after the animation everything just bugs out, my character can't attack or block, zooming out and in using the camera works, but blocking, unsheathing weapon, and attacking doesn't work, reloading a save doesn't fix it. I literally need to exit and restart the game.

All in all, a good concept of a mod, but I'll wait for it to stabilize and keep updated, for now I'll stick to Defeat and its addons.

After I removed the Hookshare and soul mods, I think this mod is finally working at least 80% of the time. I still need to test the bleed out.

I installed the nightcrawler add on for battlefuck and that seems to work as it should.

Sigh.... have to work, its getting in the way of my skyrim time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2022 at 10:50 PM, swh0528 said:

I have exactly opposite problem of this. My battlefuck says sztkutill is ok, but it says papyrusutill has error. I double checked my mods are in latest ae version, and let sztkutillae under battlefuck. All the other sl utills such as Fillherup and SoS have no issue. What could be a problem?

I am having the same issue, absolutely nothing is having a problem with the papyrusutill except this one.

Anyone know anything that could help us out?