On 10/1/2021 at 1:08 PM, kaydens1234 said:

If you combine this with sl survival/prison overhaul, being thrown into jail or wake up in the inn both annoying consequences you will have to deal with imo without BF all the time.

Finally tried this combo and it's kind of cool but sadly not very stable, and not always because of BF.   For example, SLS and POP frequently interfere with each other when I get arrested in town.  (POP starts the arrest, which causes a different guard to forcegreet to check SLS certificates, and almost always ends in instability or more likely a CTD...)  The other big issue is you need to turn off the Forcegreet trigger in Battle Fuck and turn off Nightcrawler completely, or you'll often trigger a BF encounter in the middle of a night in the kennel (for SLS) or while arrested (for POP), leaving neither one in a happy state, and again sometimes triggering CTD or being trapped in a broken scene.  And it seems BF is overriding SLS behavior for pickpocketing outcomes, although I didn't test that as extensively.

Still, it's encouraged me to seek out other interesting combos.   I still would really love to see this play better with DD or Toys devices, but so far the mods relating to those seem to be even more unstable with this.

Hey Hey, for starters Amazing mod and I hope I can exchange Defeat with this .w.

I came here to get some help since I'm clueless what to do, Bleedout doesen't work at all. I'm sorry If someone allredy notified about this here, I have been reading through the posts but found nothing that would help.

Issue is that everything else works perfectly, I have been even running in circles just to get grabbed and check if the main function works and well it does perfectly without any input lag, animations load allmost instantly etc. I allso tested out other mods and do the animations load properly, everything worked like a charm. When it comes to bleedout my character takes up the kneeling pose, enemy/enemies gather up around and ... just stand and watch, It can go up to a few minutes until my character stands up with full health and still nothing happends. To sum it all up, Animations don't load only in bleedout state. I tried looking through papyrus but ended up realising I have no clue what it all means.

I will leave the papyrus file here I hope it helps Papyrus.0.log (even though its an absolute mess) :c

Edited by Toxicfever
3 hours ago, Toxicfever said:

Hey Hey, for starters Amazing mod and I hope I can exchange Defeat with this .w.

I came here to get some help since I'm clueless what to do, Bleedout doesen't work at all. I'm sorry If someone allredy notified about this here, I have been reading through the posts but found nothing that would help.

Issue is that everything else works perfectly, I have been even running in circles just to get grabbed and check if the main function works and well it does perfectly without any input lag, animations load allmost instantly etc. I allso tested out other mods and do the animations load properly, everything worked like a charm. When it comes to bleedout my character takes up the kneeling pose, enemy/enemies gather up around and ... just stand and watch, It can go up to a few minutes until my character stands up with full health and still nothing happends. To sum it all up, Animations don't load only in bleedout state. I tried looking through papyrus but ended up realising I have no clue what it all means.

I will leave the papyrus file here I hope it helps Papyrus.0.log (even though its an absolute mess) :c

I've long had the exact same issue. I had assumed it was an issue with my existing save but I've just started a new character and it still doesn't work. 

Hoping there is an obvious conflict, misconfiguration, or setting too adjust this. Thanks. 

10 hours ago, Toxicfever said:

Looks like the script PRKF_crdeContainerPerk_08043322 is consuming a lot of stack.

This script is included in a mod called Deviously Enslaved Continued, so you may want to remove that mod first and see what happens.

5 hours ago, Suzutsuki said:

Looks like the script PRKF_crdeContainerPerk_08043322 is consuming a lot of stack.

This script is included in a mod called Deviously Enslaved Continued, so you may want to remove that mod first and see what happens.

Hey hey back again.

I have removed the mod you noted, additionaly removed mods that could potentially interupt. Seems nothing has changed, Enemy/Enemies continue to do the same action which is standing and watching endlessly. Although thank you for fixing my other issue which was random CTD which aparently was connected to "Deviously Enslaved" and I'd never think of that .w.

I made the most clean Papyrus Log I could, Loaded the game and only went to test out bleedout state Papyrus.0.log 

19 hours ago, Toxicfever said:

Hey hey back again.

I have removed the mod you noted, additionaly removed mods that could potentially interupt. Seems nothing has changed, Enemy/Enemies continue to do the same action which is standing and watching endlessly. Although thank you for fixing my other issue which was random CTD which aparently was connected to "Deviously Enslaved" and I'd never think of that .w.

I made the most clean Papyrus Log I could, Loaded the game and only went to test out bleedout state Papyrus.0.log 

The line "Suspended stack count is over our warning threshold, dumping stacks" is included in the log.

When this error occurs, the running script will be killed and the script is not supposed to work properly.

The files named in the log may not necessarily be the cause of the problem, but it is a good idea to delete the mod that contains them and see what happens.

On 10/14/2021 at 7:31 PM, cruxial said:

Whenever an event starts, the screen turns black, and a loading screen starts. Once that is done, I get teleported to the edge of the map, screen still black, and the male actor dies shortly after. I have to use the "remove black screen effect" button in the MCM to get out of it. Any ideas why this is happening?

I think i have the same problem. My game freezes shortly after the loading screen too tho. (the freeze might be caused by different mods). Anyway if anyone has an idea on how to fix this, please tell

Hey!

Your mod is awesome, love to play with it!

Unfortunately there is an issue with other mods. Somehow they don't realize when Battlefuck triggers an orgasm.

Normally "Sexlab" triggers a sound effect and camera shaking (if activated under "animation"). 

Sadly, it doesn't happen here. With Sexlab Aroused, the arousal level is not reset, mods like fillherup and Beingfemale don't recognize anything.

Do you know a solution for this? I'm not a modder, but I think all these mods are linked to the trigger from Sexlab, which makes the "screen shake" (if activated) during orgasm.

Edited by Savelion

If my assaulter dies mid struggle, the struggle doesn't stop and he sometimes resurrects.

Also, Is there a way using BES to heavily damage but not destroy equipment when it's ripped off? For low tempered armor destruction makes sense, but I doubt some dude in a fur cloth with a dagger is going to rip off something legendary.

Edited by TrinaryX
13 hours ago, TrinaryX said:

If my assaulter dies mid struggle, the struggle doesn't stop and he sometimes resurrects.

Also, Is there a way using BES to heavily damage but not destroy equipment when it's ripped off? For low tempered armor destruction makes sense, but I doubt some dude in a fur cloth with a dagger is going to rip off something legendary.

I believe that no matter how legendary an armor is, if the straps, clasps, and other structurally weak parts to equip it are destroyed, you cannot equip it.

So, first of all: great mod, very fun to use!

I encountered two problems, though. Similar issues have been pointed out before in this thread, but I found no concluding answer:

1. My game suddenly freezes during scenes. It has to to with this mod somehow, because my game doesn't freeze on other occasions. I have no clue as to what might cause this, though, since it happens at seemingly random times during a scene.

2. The knock-down option isn't working for me, only the aura thing. When the character gets knocked down the enemy just leaves and I'm stuck indefinitely in knocked-down state. 

I really hope someone has an idea about these issues - especially the first one.

Have a great day!

Edit: I know this info is not nearly enough to find the actual problem. So if anyone has an idea and additional info is required, let me know what you need!

Edited by L1mb0

Having an issue with installing. I have all the Requirements + optional requirements, with all anims registered through SLAL. But when i go to enable the mod i get Animation Error. Even with Debugging enabled, i get nothing in papyrus log about it.

20 hours ago, Suzutsuki said:

I believe that no matter how legendary an armor is, if the straps, clasps, and other structurally weak parts to equip it are destroyed, you cannot equip it.

I'm just saying the customization would be nice, particularly given the multitude of options in BES

3 minutes ago, NoppaiKohai said:

Is there a way to get this off the screen? Someone attempted to rape me and I broke free and then it was just stuck on the corner of the screen until I went to an earlier save

When it Happens to me I usually go to the MCM>Battle Fuck>HUD> Check show HUD > wait for the sample HUD to appear in game and then Uncheck the box in the MCM. It usually gets rid of it for me, though its tedious

I encountered a presumably minor problem: When something happens during the scene, like unequipping of items or change of animation (-stage), the PC somehow becomes transparent. Transparent in the way the PC fades out, when you stand in front of a wall and turn the camera really close to your character in 3rd person. It doesn't occur in every scene and sometimes the character changes back to normal during the scene. If the scene ends everything is back to normal, too. 

On 11/1/2021 at 11:49 PM, L1mb0 said:

So, first of all: great mod, very fun to use!

I encountered two problems, though. Similar issues have been pointed out before in this thread, but I found no concluding answer:

1. My game suddenly freezes during scenes. It has to to with this mod somehow, because my game doesn't freeze on other occasions. I have no clue as to what might cause this, though, since it happens at seemingly random times during a scene.

2. The knock-down option isn't working for me, only the aura thing. When the character gets knocked down the enemy just leaves and I'm stuck indefinitely in knocked-down state. 

I really hope someone has an idea about these issues - especially the first one.

Have a great day!

Edit: I know this info is not nearly enough to find the actual problem. So if anyone has an idea and additional info is required, let me know what you need!

1. Does your game freeze only for a few seconds or does it freeze while the sound is still playing and you have to kill the process in task manager? Because I get the latter one, atleast with my active playthrough. The short freezes I do get if I have to many animations registered.

2. For me it is the opposite: While the aura trigger often will freeze my game on hit event (see 1.), the bleedout works more reliable. After 3 freezes after another I set aura chance to zero and it is much more reliable now.

However, the transitions between the events are still prone to totally freeze my game. So while the combat defeat (on bleedout) works now more or less, the transitions are prone to crashes, especially when many NPCs are around; got a scene in an Inn because of a forcegreet event with the 1st attacker working fine, the following one crashed.

I never tried Bakas Defeat until recently and I found the animations pretty cool and it worked really smooth, but some other things in my load order didnt work so well and I redid my setup and replaced Baka Defeat and SL Approach and Harassment with Battlefuck. The idea is still cool and it works 2/3 times but I did not had any crashes recently, even with a much heavier mod setup. I replaced Defeat, SL Approach, SLHH, SL Survival, Babo Dialogue and the full bikini suite with a normal "lewd" armor replacer (less items/slots) + Battlefuck. Basically 5 mods for 1 and now my game isnt stable anymore ?

Battlefuck is still cool and a guard pummeling an attacker off my character was great but in my experience all new alternative Defeat mods have problems. I tested DCL, Naked Defeat, Peril and Battlefuck and none is nearly as reliable as Defeat (with "good" settings ofcourse). The only one I did not test yet is Yamete.

• 2 weeks later...

This is rather a warning, then a request for help. I`m new to Skyrim and modding in general. As I have to start from the very beginning, I decided to wait for the update of the anniversery edition (bad planing on my part).

Some requirements for Battlefuck don`t work under AE: both papyrus mods and sztkutil show an Error; cosole util SSE is not found. All are installed on vortex.

I guess, I will have to wait for an update. Or have you got any idea?

1 hour ago, Juffo78 said:

This is rather a warning, then a request for help. I`m new to Skyrim and modding in general. As I have to start from the very beginning, I decided to wait for the update of the anniversery edition (bad planing on my part).

Some requirements for Battlefuck don`t work under AE: both papyrus mods and sztkutil show an Error; cosole util SSE is not found. All are installed on vortex.

I guess, I will have to wait for an update. Or have you got any idea?

AE broke SKSE and those mods use it. There is an prelimary version of SKSE that is compatible with AE here https://skse.silverlock.org/ that may work. Alternatively you could use https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57618?tab=description to downgrade back to SE. Can't guarentee that either option will work.