19 hours ago, Hurniak said:

Alright i tried to start a new game with only this mod and it's dependencies activated and it still doesn't trigger. I'm on Windows 11, maybe that has something to do? Why are only 2 people getting this issue help

Same for me. I had it working great, no problems when it initially came out. Then some time passed and with a new modlist i havent been able to get it to do anything. Zero errors on the mcm. I'm on SE and ive checked i have nothing for AE. 

(edit: I was exiting the menu and then waiting while it was animation checking. I needed to stay on the menu while it checked)

Edited by ddddd999
7 hours ago, Hurniak said:

Alright i tried to start a new game with only this mod and it's dependencies activated and it still doesn't trigger. I'm on Windows 11, maybe that has something to do? Why are only 2 people getting this issue help

You have all the requeriments? First you need to reload your slal animations. Enable and load all again. Then wait. After that, close your mcm, open it again, go to battle fuck mcm and clic to activated the mod. Then  just clic on the animations check and wait for  the pop box message.

19 hours ago, Hurniak said:

Do you have a green checkmark on the animations dependency? It can take a little bit and if u exit the mcm while its checking it wont work. That was my issue.

Edited by ddddd999
1 hour ago, Uniquethe said:

My problem is it doesn't activate at all. It shows up in the MCM and says all the options are "OK" and highlighted green but it doesn't activate at all. I loaded all the animations and stuff before hand plus I have all the requirements. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I even tried the test hud options in the MCM with the QTE and it doesn't even pop up. It's like the mod doesn't exist and I don't get why. Does it not work with the AE dlc?

What do u mean? you're using the anniversary edition?

That explain a lot! this mod is just for Special Edition and skse 2.0.19. You should try to downgrade your game. Check this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57618

Edited by urbon
4 hours ago, Uniquethe said:

Alright. I'll try that. I'll probably have to go through and reinstall all my mods before anniversary edition too huh? Thank you!

Just mods related to SKSE dlls.  Just those mods. 

Edited by urbon
On 4/10/2022 at 8:32 AM, urbon said:

What do u mean? you're using the anniversary edition?

That explain a lot! this mod is just for Special Edition and skse 2.0.19. You should try to downgrade your game. Check this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57618

Hello,

As far as i know the knew Battlefuck has no dll .

It requires sztkUtil 20220312 .

In Nexus There are two files (both version 20220312 ).

One "Compatible with Skyrim 1.5.97 and SKSE 2.0.20 "

The other one : "Compatible with Skyrim 1.6.353 and SKSE 2.1.5"

So sztkUtil  is now compatible to skyrim AE.

Is there a reason why Battlefuck should not work for Skyrim AE ?

Thank you.

4 hours ago, Shep67 said:

Hello,

As far as i know the knew Battlefuck has no dll .

It requires sztkUtil 20220312 .

In Nexus There are two files (both version 20220312 ).

One "Compatible with Skyrim 1.5.97 and SKSE 2.0.20 "

The other one : "Compatible with Skyrim 1.6.353 and SKSE 2.1.5"

So sztkUtil  is now compatible to skyrim AE.

Is there a reason why Battlefuck should not work for Skyrim AE ?

Thank you.

Oh I was unsure about the sztkutil for AE. 

So I suppose is  all right then. I playing with sse. It's all right for me. You only need to run first SLAL and  then active battle fuck and just  wait.

24 minutes ago, urbon said:

Oh I was unsure about the sztkutil for AE. 

So I suppose is  all right then. I playing with sse. It's all right for me. You only need to run first SLAL and  then active battle fuck and just  wait.

The only problems could be :

Requirement PapyrusUtil 3.9 

PapyrusUtil Actual version  4.3

Requirement powerofthree's Papyrus Extender 4.4.1

Actual version 5.03

Requirement ConsoleUtilSSE 1.2.0

Actual version 1.3.2

Requirement SexLab Framework SE 1.63 BETA8

Actual 1.64c

I hope it will work. :)

Der Mod. ist echt gut habe nur zwei Probleme.

Der erste ist das sie sich immer befreien kann auch wen ich nichts mache, soll das so sein.

Das zweite ist das ich die Bakafactori Animationen nicht zum runterladen finde, bei den links die angegeben werden.

Da finde ich nur 2 Babo für sse glaube aber nicht das die es sind.

Habe die 5.10v gefunden aber die will Nexus nicht installieren.

I really would appreciate if the letters in the input prompt would represent the keys I have set for them. (Edit: ok i see there is a json, but it seems i cannit change the displayed keys?)

I am playing with keyboard and have set my movement keys (ESDF) assigned for the action controls, above the QTE settings in the MCM. Am I assuming correctly that those buttons are also used for the YXAB qte inputs?

Edited by effrenatus
On 4/27/2022 at 8:54 AM, effrenatus said:

I really would appreciate if the letters in the input prompt would represent the keys I have set for them. (Edit: ok i see there is a json, but it seems i cannit change the displayed keys?)

I am playing with keyboard and have set my movement keys (ESDF) assigned for the action controls, above the QTE settings in the MCM. Am I assuming correctly that those buttons are also used for the YXAB qte inputs?

Head over to the HUD part of the MCMs, look for the Command Characters setting. That'll have the option you need.

(What I would like is an on screen reminder for what all the commands actually are but I got me a print out for that)

Hi! I am using the mod in SE and it seems to work quite fine, exeot:

When my BP reach x of 0, the rape does not happen automatically. I can not act anymore, it says my character has lost the will to resist but struggling animation continues endlessly and the attacker continues to fail removing my chest slot clothes. "Armor Break before Rape" is activated.

Can you help? I dont want to end in this dead end, thank you!

13 hours ago, effrenatus said:

Hi! I am using the mod in SE and it seems to work quite fine, exeot:

When my BP reach x of 0, the rape does not happen automatically. I can not act anymore, it says my character has lost the will to resist but struggling animation continues endlessly and the attacker continues to fail removing my chest slot clothes. "Armor Break before Rape" is activated.

Can you help? I dont want to end in this dead end, thank you!

Perform "Accept Fate".

When your Max BP reaches 0, you will not be able to perform any actions other than "Accept Fate".

Usually, the scene ends when the enemy cums inside you.

However, if you are wearing clothes that cannot be removed, the enemy will continue to fail to remove your clothes and will not insert and cum inside you.

Question: is there a way to stop being forced to take the aphrodisiac? 

Suggestion: since you got permission to use the exhausted animation from Estrus, maybe you can ask for permission to use some of the animations, as i would think that mages would use that against the PC.

Suggestion: (this one for you Night crawlers) do you think you could implement a tired system? for instance if you haven't slept in three days you are less likely to notice being assaulted.

so im playing with some kind of a lock on mod and is there a way to make the lock on disengage while qte begin,, the animation kinda wonky when enemy enter the strangling move, like this mod priority is above the said lock on so the animation wont be weird

Edited by tomato_potato
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...