4 hours ago, Papersword said:

I haven't checked in the past two updates; does BF orgasms during the mini-game hook into Apropos Wear and Tear and Fertility Mode now? Not registering the mini-game orgasms as SL events for mod hooks is the only thing keeping me from ditching Defeat. 

Would really like to know this as well, I'm in the same boat.  Just itching to be able to use it with FHU and maybe even triggers who knows, would be great, thanks so much!

Edited by 420juana

Had tryed to use on middle game, no efect (wanted to start no combat seqence mostly). Start specially new game only with this mod, skse plugins, sexlab, arosal, slapacks, creature framework, zaz and dd. Trying to surrender all over helgen pass and road to riverwood. No efect with maximum settings in mcm. Seems this mod is not working for me(

Just read another post about armor, maybe my fall is becouse of nude playing?

17 hours ago, gooser said:

That's funny, I thought the enemy was trying to take off your armor, i.e. strip it. I get what you have created here, it's just weird. So if I walk into a tavern, with ebony bikini armor, I could potentially be attacked and raped by a stranger who could destroy my ebony armor? 

I know that people complain when they get to the end of the game, where they use Ebony equipment, that they have no use for their money.

I think people will be a little less frustrated now that they need ebony ingots to repair their equipment, which costs a lot of money.

14 hours ago, 420juana said:

Would really like to know this as well, I'm in the same boat.  Just itching to be able to use it with FHU and maybe even triggers who knows, would be great, thanks so much!

If the source code for those mods is available, you can make a patch to make those mods handle the SexLabOrgasm event.

37 minutes ago, Suzutsuki said:

I know that people complain when they get to the end of the game, where they use Ebony equipment, that they have no use for their money.

I think people will be a little less frustrated now that they need ebony ingots to repair their equipment, which costs a lot of money.

If the source code for those mods is available, you can make a patch to make those mods handle the SexLabOrgasm event.

Ah okay, so it's something that does need to be patched on the end of other mods. If I have my understanding right, they probably look for an AnimationEnd to trigger? Where BF during the mini-game keeps the animation event running, but switches who's involved and what animation is playing when queued spectators join?

1 hour ago, Papersword said:

Ah okay, so it's something that does need to be patched on the end of other mods. If I have my understanding right, they probably look for an AnimationEnd to trigger? Where BF during the mini-game keeps the animation event running, but switches who's involved and what animation is playing when queued spectators join?

When the player or aggressor climaxes, the SexLabOrgasm event is thrown.

You can modify the source code of the target mod to receive the SexLabOrgasm event, and call HookOrgasmStart or other event handlers in the SexLabOrgasm event handler.

A patch for Active Overlays is attached as an example.

You can see the difference between the original and patched source code, and do the same thing with the target mod.

PatchExampleActiveOverlays.7z

2 hours ago, Suzutsuki said:

When the player or aggressor climaxes, the SexLabOrgasm event is thrown.

You can modify the source code of the target mod to receive the SexLabOrgasm event, and call HookOrgasmStart or other event handlers in the SexLabOrgasm event handler.

A patch for Active Overlays is attached as an example.

You can see the difference between the original and patched source code, and do the same thing with the target mod.

PatchExampleActiveOverlays.7z 8.1 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you for the support!

Wow, this mod looks awesome!!

In fact, this seems so good that I'm thinking of moving from LE to SE just because of Battle Fuck.

I'll give it a little more time though, I am going to follow future updates to see how it turns out.

Thanks for this great mod! ?

Edited by vhungria

First of all praise for this excelent mod, it fits almost perfect my style of play.

I don't like mods where the main point is "Oh, i'm a weak whore playing adventures, please Mr Bandit give me cum" Damn it, my PC is the f***ing dragonborn she kills dragons barehanded, she's not going to give up without fighting, if some piece of trash is gonna abuse her they gonna earn it. So this mod and all the fighting and resisting its allow fits like a glove in my gameplay, i managed to escape a lot of times in the last minute and come back for revenge, while i installed rape mods for entertainment purposes, i feel bad for my character when she is abused and try to avoid it, if it happens its because i genuinely lost, not "lost on purpose".

Now some suggestion to make the mod even better:

1. The rape aura should give attacker a chance, not 100% sucess, the chance should be proportional to health and stamina, its not the same to try to  restrain a fresh warrior with ful health and stamina and a raised ebony shield than a tired one with low health and stamina and no shield, also rape aura being able to activate despite being blocked i would remove it, it must hit to calculate the chance of activation and only worl is blocking if your guard is broken, aura power attack, you lose balanced, then it have a chance to restrain you while stunned, also attacks from back have higher chance to restrain.

2. To fully replace SL Defeat, this mod should use all available animations, i think it could be add new animations to match the SL animation and dont lost the flow, i'll explain how i would do if i knew to mod:

When the restrain begins the game choose an animation to be played if the player loses the battlefuck, lets see 2 examples, one animation is missionary forced, the other is lay facedown anal rape.

If the missionary animation is choosen then the battlefuck goes as intenden the PC is forced to the ground face up and then the animation changes to the previously chosen in sexlab, if the lay down anal is the chosen one, then the subdue and fight is done with the attacker mainly behind the PC, first standing, then kneeling then face down to the ground, to keep the animation flow i would do,

1st stage: https://imgur.com/n07UnCT

2nd stage: https://imgur.com/SRU9qJr

but once inserted pushed to the floor and start the SL animation

3rd stage: https://gfycat.com/phonymemorableinganue (example)

3. Onlookers should help if the main attacker is not able to restrain you in time, maybe you are giving a good fight, then the onlooker could lost his patience and help, this should be make harder to resist and being a motivation to escape fast if they are more than 1 attacker, the patience could be a time slider, 30 secs, 2 min, etc, if the attacker and the helper manage to restrain you maybe a MMF animation could start, or 1 by 1.

Another way to manage when the main attacker takes his time to restraint, if the onlooker is from another faction or has a bad day, instead of helping the attacker he could try to remove the attacker from you and test his luck, in this case, he could be a little percentage of buff from motivation, but maybe the first attacker is not happy someone steal his prey so thay can fight each other and give you time for escape.

This mod has so many posibilities.

On 9/2/2021 at 7:40 AM, Suzutsuki said:

If the DLL timestamps are different, use the new one.

I'm getting the sztkutil error, as well, after the latest update. The error is flagged in BF and  BEF. When I load a game it says the 'sztkutil scripts and dll' are incompatible. I tried using the most recent dll, as suggested, but it didn't change anything.

34 minutes ago, Wayward1 said:

I'm getting the sztkutil error, as well, after the latest update. The error is flagged in BF and  BEF. When I load a game it says the 'sztkutil scripts and dll' are incompatible. I tried using the most recent dll, as suggested, but it didn't change anything.

Make sure you do not have an older version of sztkUtil.pex enabled in the loose file.

Load orders for BF and BES should have the newer one on the lower side.

On 9/4/2021 at 10:39 AM, Suzutsuki said:

Make sure you do not have an older version of sztkUtil.pex enabled in the loose file.

Load orders for BF and BES should have the newer one on the lower side.

So I looked for the script, but it wasn't present in my Scripts folder. I made a clean save and reinstalled BF and that worked great. When I added Breakable Equipment System, though, the sztkutil error reappeared. They seem to not be working together with the latest BF update.

EDIT: Fixed it by placing BF below BES in my load order :)

Edited by Wayward1

Hi again,  I have a question. When I use accept fate, Fertility Mode detects the orgasm and the orgasm effects are applied, but when a climax happens without accepting fate, nothing appears, no Fertility Mode notifcation and no orgasms effects, what can be the case here?

and Active Overlays work for me out of the box, no patch needed.

Great Mod!

For anyone getting the error when registering animations, if you're sure you have them the mod works anyway. Just keep playing and after a while it'll say it can find them (or at least thats what I experienced).

Bug (very minor):
For the force greet option, it happened fine but I received a dialogue option that said "Force greet". 

It'd be great to have a condition where that force greet only happens if you're naked

Thanks again!

Definitely my new go-to defeat mod, works really great. 

Few issues I had with it:

Having a follower, even when theyre knocked down as soon as they get up they interrupt the scene. (Is there a problem on my side or does the mod not stop combat for followers once the scene starts or when theyre knocked down?)

I also think that there should be an option in the MCM to set the chance of the scene starting when hit by an enemy with the aura instead of it being 100%

It doesnt  add cum to Fill Her Up or Fertility Mode on orgasm, but that may not be something you can trigger from your mod alone and has to be tweaked in FHU & Fertlity Mode?

Other than that its close to exactly what I want in a mod like this. Great mod.

Mod is not running for me. Everything loaded in the Menu without indicating any issue.
Any idea?
[09/08/2021 - 09:50:29PM] [_BF] CheckAnimations: required animatinos=["BaboBackHugPressure01", "BaboChokeRape02", "BaboPervertGroping01", "Leito Aggressive Missionary", "Leito Aggressive Doggy", "Leito Aggressive Anal Missionary", "BaboMatingPress01", "Leito Bound Missionary", "Leito Bound Doggy", "Leito Bound Anal Missionary"]
[09/08/2021 - 09:50:31PM] [_bf_mcm <_BF_MCMQuest (2904251A)>] ERROR: Cannot use SetTextOptionValueST outside a valid option state
[09/08/2021 - 09:50:31PM] [_bf_mcm <_BF_MCMQuest (2904251A)>] ERROR: Cannot use SetOptionFlagsST outside a valid option state
[09/08/2021 - 09:50:31PM] [_bf_mcm <_BF_MCMQuest (2904251A)>] ERROR: Cannot use SetToggleOptionValueST outside a valid option state

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Gimlord
5 hours ago, Gimlord said:

Mod is not running for me. Everything loaded in the Menu without indicating any issue.
Any idea?
[09/08/2021 - 09:50:29PM] [_BF] CheckAnimations: required animatinos=["BaboBackHugPressure01", "BaboChokeRape02", "BaboPervertGroping01", "Leito Aggressive Missionary", "Leito Aggressive Doggy", "Leito Aggressive Anal Missionary", "BaboMatingPress01", "Leito Bound Missionary", "Leito Bound Doggy", "Leito Bound Anal Missionary"]
[09/08/2021 - 09:50:31PM] [_bf_mcm <_BF_MCMQuest (2904251A)>] ERROR: Cannot use SetTextOptionValueST outside a valid option state
[09/08/2021 - 09:50:31PM] [_bf_mcm <_BF_MCMQuest (2904251A)>] ERROR: Cannot use SetOptionFlagsST outside a valid option state
[09/08/2021 - 09:50:31PM] [_bf_mcm <_BF_MCMQuest (2904251A)>] ERROR: Cannot use SetToggleOptionValueST outside a valid option state

Papyrus.0.log 107.06 kB · 1 download

Papyrus.0.log 69.28 kB · 0 downloads

After clicking "Mod Enabled", wait until it is checked and then close the MCM.

Okay, not sure but to enable the mod, you need to keep the menu open until it finishes. (Confused with that since other mods don't neet this)
I made it work now. Your mod looks great man!

Suggestions:
1) Player gagged: Add an option to gag the player as an action. When this happens, the chances to call for help successfully are reduced.

2) Player tied: Add an option to get the player tied as an action. When this happens, prevent groping and insertion chance to succed, are reduced.

Edited by Gimlord

Hi, Suzutsuki, updates are went good for this mod. Every little bug is gone and now fully playable for me. Keep it up! Thank you. I have a question.. orgasms cant count for reset SL Aroused. I using SLSO. Is there anything that i'm missing or Isn't it the Battlefuck orgasms counting for SLA?

This mod is wonderful but I could use some help with an issue I am experiencing

The issue is with the free cam, when I am in the battle fuck sequence and an actor orgasms I stay in free cam without a problem however when my BP is reduced to 0 or I give up to start the defeated rape scenes I will be forced out of free cam whenever I reach the climax of an animation

I am certain it has to do with battle fuck since I tried installing defeat and I stay in free cam no problem when the animations it starts reach the climax

I've experienced this problem whether I use sexlabs free cam hotkey, the tfc command or battle fucks auto free cam