2 hours ago, CriminalSandals said:

This mod is wonderful but I could use some help with an issue I am experiencing

The issue is with the free cam, when I am in the battle fuck sequence and an actor orgasms I stay in free cam without a problem however when my BP is reduced to 0 or I give up to start the defeated rape scenes I will be forced out of free cam whenever I reach the climax of an animation

I am certain it has to do with battle fuck since I tried installing defeat and I stay in free cam no problem when the animations it starts reach the climax

I've experienced this problem whether I use sexlabs free cam hotkey, the tfc command or battle fucks auto free cam

It deactivates free camera to show subtitles for the scene where the aggressor changes.

On 9/15/2021 at 11:53 PM, CriminalSandals said:

Is there anyway to prevent it?

Creating voice files with SKVA Synth will avoid the need to display subtitles. I might implement this in the future.

4 hours ago, iguitakg said:

Can you pls make patch,if not to much trouble,for  "Spank that ass" mod...Its not working well with BF,and i would love to use it together with this one...

I'm not using that mod. How does it not work well?

2 hours ago, Suzutsuki said:

I'm not using that mod. How does it not work well?

Hm,if not using it,it might be hard for you to understand me...In short,its constant slaping without stoping...

From mod page:

Player as NOT a masochist:

• Npcs raping you will demand you fuck back (increase their enjoyment) or they'll start spanking you. Giving Npcs enjoyment will give you a brief reprieve from spanking. If you're out of stamina to provide them with enjoyment you can press the middle mouse button to say nasty things about yourself which will also increase the spank cool-off timer giving you time to regenerate your stamina to fuck back.

As a masochist:

• Your attacker will automatically spank you if you are below 'Mid enjoyment' to get you in the mood. If your stamina goes below 10% your attacker will spank you to give you a stamina boost so you can fuck back like a good slut. Pressing middle mouse will make your character request a spank.

So,spanking works but its constant...It could be good add-on for your mod,maybe,but as i said if to much trouble nvm ?

I searched this thread and saw a few people having trouble getting the pink aura to work. It's not appearing for me either. I have tried a few things such as making sure everything required is updated and clean installing the mod, and having the combat bleedout enabled and having the reaper aura chance to 100%  but I'm not getting anywhere.

Here are some mods I am using that might matter (or not, I really don't know)

SL Defeat (turned off player as victim during my time with this mod)

SL Adventures

Sexlab Utility Plus

Sexlab Separate Orgasm

Prison Overhaul and Skyrim Utility

OSA, Osex, Ostim and all its addons

BaboDialogue

What are some things I could try to troubleshoot? I'm not very experienced with the inner-workings of mods and what might cause them to not work. 

EDIT 1: Just tested on a brand new character, and it works just fine. Does this mean mod incompatibility? If so, why didn't the clean install work? What can I do to make this work on my main save file?

Edit 2: See 2 post below for solution. At the very least, this worked for me. 

Edited by Nohrin
On 8/31/2021 at 2:09 AM, you1995 said:

Make sure you have the animations loaded, before starting the mod. When you start the mod, don't leave the mod page untill your animations are checked after you enable the mod.

Disregard my above post. This was the solution. Unsure how to edit my original post to include this quote.

But thank you "you1995". 

Edit: So I have spent some time with the mod. I really enjoy the interactivity with the sex scenes.

I have a suggestion: I would like to see an option that allows you to limit when the "reaper aura" appears. For example, making a limitation where the reaper aura will only apply when your characters health is below 50%, 25% etc. That would give you more control over when you get assaulted compared to just by random luck.

Additionally, a simple change would be to give users the option to lower the duration of Reaper Aura to below 5 seconds. Currently the lowest setting is 5 seconds. But setting it to 1, or even a split second, would allow the user to mess with the "chance to apply" to higher levels and get more of a "reaction" test to enemies attacks.

Great work so far. Really hope you open up the mod with more settings to allow users to customize the mod to their own style. 

Edited by Nohrin

I REALLY want to use this mod, but have a bit of a problem.

I think others are, or were, having this problem too so hopefully its fixable.

It works for humans most of the time, especially the Aura, but it seems to completely ignore creatures when using bleedout (which is all creatures can use I think). I've tested with Wolves, Spiders, Trolls and Chaurus so far.

I have creature animations, and tested it was working successfully with the defeat mod (otherwise keeping disabled). I have also tried both enabling and disabling all creatures in the MCM.

In the papyrus debug log it talks about all the Tags being supressed and the Animcache is either invalidated or says MISS, so I'm guessing it doesn't know how to start an animation with it.

EDIT: So all of a sudden it just... works? I haven't the faintest clue why. Previously I was just using Battlefuck and its addons (nightcrawler, reikling).

This time, since creatures weren't working I tried Defeat handling creatures and Battlefuck handling npcs - though that solution had its own issues.

At some point I decided to just try disabling almost every feature of defeat and now battlefuck works on bleedout for creatures suddenly.

I also disabled the Riekling addons (still have nightcrawler), so perhaps there's an issue with those if your load order and / or patches are built incorrectly (by loot and a badly put together bashed patch in my case)?

I need to test it more.

Edited by spookydan
On 9/20/2021 at 1:22 PM, spookydan said:

I REALLY want to use this mod, but have a bit of a problem.

I think others are, or were, having this problem too so hopefully its fixable.

It works for humans most of the time, especially the Aura, but it seems to completely ignore creatures when using bleedout (which is all creatures can use I think). I've tested with Wolves, Spiders, Trolls and Chaurus so far.

I have creature animations, and tested it was working successfully with the defeat mod (otherwise keeping disabled). I have also tried both enabling and disabling all creatures in the MCM.

In the papyrus debug log it talks about all the Tags being supressed and the Animcache is either invalidated or says MISS, so I'm guessing it doesn't know how to start an animation with it.

EDIT: So all of a sudden it just... works? I haven't the faintest clue why. Previously I was just using Battlefuck and its addons (nightcrawler, reikling).

This time, since creatures weren't working I tried Defeat handling creatures and Battlefuck handling npcs - though that solution had its own issues.

At some point I decided to just try disabling almost every feature of defeat and now battlefuck works on bleedout for creatures suddenly.

I also disabled the Riekling addons (still have nightcrawler), so perhaps there's an issue with those if your load order and / or patches are built incorrectly (by loot and a badly put together bashed patch in my case)?

I need to test it more.

You're not sure how you fixed it at all? My creatures aren't working either.

1 hour ago, Plaguetard said:

You're not sure how you fixed it at all? My creatures aren't working either.

Couldn't say for sure man, my best guess is that the MCM didn't work properly and enable the creatures as aggressors when I told it to - happens all the time for me.

If I were you I'd try turning them on and off a few times, saving and loading your profile in the menu and turning on the debug output so you can see if you can figure out whats going wrong from that.

But yeah I'm not the mod author or even a mod author myself so I'm no expert.

5 hours ago, EZK-0X said:

Really nice mod but there is random freezes i have no idea why... this is the Papyrus log if someone can help

Papyrus.0.log 918.63 kB · 1 download

When I was using Blush When Aroused, it freezes quite often.

After removing it, I think it became less likely to freeze.

But it may be just my imagination.

I've added and removed many other mods, so it's hard to identify the cause.

So I'm trying to get this to work with Naked Defeat, but the both mods' faction scripts are conflicting, causing the Battle Fuck faction script (the one that temporarily adjusts the player factions for a rape scene) to hang and pile up in the save. I realize both mods are basically trying to do the same thing by handling "defeat" in combat, but Naked Defeat adds in the Devious Device integration I desire, and I did get both procs to work appropriately. I just can't run both mods at the same time if this script issue will continue, because it will lead to a corrupted save after not very long.

First, I really love this mod.   It's got so much potential to replace all the other Defeat style mods in my various builds.

A couple of small bug reports - it took me a bit to figure out how to do everything with the keyboard... but one thing I don't seem to be able to get working is the "Prevent" actions -- I've set my prevent modifier key to Shift and the other actions to F1-F4, but Shift + F1-F4 doesn't seem to do any of the prevent actions.   Possibly I'm using them wrong?  Or does it not work with shift and Function keys?

Another bug - when the consequence triggered Simple Slavery, as it was beginning the auction, a forcegreet occurred to trigger a Battle Fuck scenario... which happened in the cage as the auctioneer was doing his thing.   You might want to disable force greets from BF during a Simple Slavery scene, especially one triggered by BF itself.

A question: When you are left alone as a consequence, you're quite likely in the middle of a group of the bandits who just assaulted you... but they're non aggressive.   For how long?   Is it timer based, or does it change back when you leave the cell and re-enter it? 

On to suggestions:  Add me to the growing list of requests for compatibility with some kind of bondage devices.  Every other bit of this mod is immersive... except when they quickly tie the victim's hands, and it switches to bound animations, and the hands are simply held behind the victim's back.   No cuffs or rope or anything.  And then when the aggressor changes, there's a brief period where the victim is standing there, obviously unbound but the next animation starts bound again.

So at the very least, for immersion, it would be nice to add support for some device framework.   DD, Toys, ZAZ, I don't really have a strong preference - maybe all of them as a soft dependency and it uses what it finds to put cuffs of some kind on the victim.

Once you have cuffs, adding other things becomes obvious.  Gags would prevent calling for help.  Other bondage devices like ankle chains or armbinders to make it more difficult to break free.  Nipple and clitoral piercings to make it harder to resist arousal.   When the sequence completes, the devices might be removed... or they might remain, or even more devices could be added.   Items like chastity belts could be detected and make the aggressor's job harder.  Items like blindfolds might make it easier for the aggressor to surprise the victim and get them into restraints faster.

A completely different suggestion: the robbery and selling to the general store (who you have to buy your things back at full price!) *really* doesn't work for me.  It would be nice if that particular robbery side effect could be disabled.    Stealing cash is fine, and putting the items on an NPC and having to kill them to get the stuff back works too.   There are some other mods which put stolen items in a non-resetting chest in the dungeon or drop them in a spawned container just outside the dungeon - perhaps that could be used instead of the general store approach.   I remember one mod (can't remember which one) which did give the items to a merchant in town... but you didn't have to buy them back individually - you simply paid something like 100 and got everything back.

Another option - Integrating with something like Naked Dungeons might be the perfect alternative - instead of robbing the player, Naked Dungeons could be triggered to take everything it's flagged to take, and the player needs to find their stuff again as Naked Dungeons requires.

A related request - you have a robbery option which removes all weapons.   Can we also have one which removes all clothing and armor?   Even without Naked Dungeons around, being forced to find your stuff naked adds spice to the game... especially if it means you might be more easily attacked again.

Another consequence which could fit right in with that would puts the player in more peril that isn't slavery.   Say... after they lose consciousness and are robbed and stripped, they're sold to another group of bandits, placed in a bed or cage (unlocked) in another bandit den or fort... and have to escape from that, quite probably triggering off BF again in the process.  (And then might need to go back to the original dungeon to find their stuff, risking BF again there...)

Sorry about all the ideas, but I can see so much great potential for your mod and would love to see more done with it.

Great replacement for defeat mods. Really nice job!

On 9/26/2021 at 7:47 AM, knots1353 said:

A completely different suggestion: the robbery and selling to the general store (who you have to buy your things back at full price!) *really* doesn't work for me.  It would be nice if that particular robbery side effect could be disabled.  Stealing cash is fine, and putting the items on an NPC and having to kill them to get the stuff back works too.   There are some other mods which put stolen items in a non-resetting chest in the dungeon or drop them in a spawned container just outside the dungeon - perhaps that could be used instead of the general store approach.   I remember one mod (can't remember which one) which did give the items to a merchant in town... but you didn't have to buy them back individually - you simply paid something like 100 and got everything back.

Honestly I like this part, make more sense this way.  If the buy back is too much maybe provide an option to do some skill checks, like speech craft/favour negotiating the price, lockpicking/steal, do a quest for the store.

On 9/26/2021 at 7:47 AM, knots1353 said:

Another consequence which could fit right in with that would puts the player in more peril that isn't slavery.  Say... after they lose consciousness and are robbed and stripped, they're sold to another group of bandits, placed in a bed or cage (unlocked) in another bandit den or fort... and have to escape from that, quite probably triggering off BF again in the process.  (And then might need to go back to the original dungeon to find their stuff, risking BF again there...)

I think its kinda repetitive this way, maybe thats just me.

If you combine this with sl survival/prison overhaul, being thrown into jail or wake up in the inn both annoying consequences you will have to deal with imo without BF all the time.

@Suzutsuki, hello. Thank you for this nice mod. But i have one problem, in mcm i changed key config to some keyboard keys(w,a,s,d) and when qte event start, it show gamepad keys(x,y,a,b). It's a bug? Because i play on keyboard\mouse and it's quite uncomfortable.

P.S. Sorry for bad english.

Edited by Rayniks
12 hours ago, kaydens1234 said:

If you combine this with sl survival/prison overhaul, being thrown into jail or wake up in the inn both annoying consequences you will have to deal with imo without BF all the time.

Hmmn... that's an interesting combination.  I haven't done a build with POP in a long time, and I can see where SL Survival would be synergistic.   I may have to give it a try.  

23 hours ago, knots1353 said:

Hmmn... that's an interesting combination.  I haven't done a build with POP in a long time, and I can see where SL Survival would be synergistic.   I may have to give it a try.  

Not a big fan of pop myself but any prison mod would do, jail rape the simplest one. It also has synergy with raven beak prison, you get into fist fight and they go BF, and you are the only female in a male prison…

Edited by kaydens1234
21 hours ago, Rayniks said:

@Suzutsuki, hello. Thank you for this nice mod. But i have one problem, in mcm i changed key config to some keyboard keys(w,a,s,d) and when qte event start, it show gamepad keys(x,y,a,b). It's a bug? Because i play on keyboard\mouse and it's quite uncomfortable.

I have that as well. As far as I know, the X Y A B are left, up, down and right. Even though the keys are configured in the MCM it will still show up as gamepad symbols

1 hour ago, psychsucks said:

I have that as well. As far as I know, the X Y A B are left, up, down and right. Even though the keys are configured in the MCM it will still show up as gamepad symbols

There’s an option in mcm letting you change it to wsad.

click on a long line of taxt, something involving up down right left and change it to custom keyboard.

On 10/2/2021 at 6:11 AM, Rayniks said:

8 hours ago, psychsucks said:

Do you still see ABXY when you set the following in MCM?

Spoiler

qte1.jpg.314629762e5e27c0973cf86de3e5b829.jpg

qte2.jpg.3696f8525a6a2c1c8b403102ef18a112.jpg