It will be a while, I backed up to become OB's bitch.

Will do what you ask when I get back to that point. 

I ditched every mod I thought could change Nuka World, and in the Buffout crash log.        G

Fallout4 10_26_2022 9_31_59 AM.png

Edited by caveman74
spoiler tag

Igen, elismerem. Ez elindította. Azonban utána, ismét megállt...

Végig kellett menni a témán...

Spoiler

image.jpeg.0f217bed821eec795eca33b48cd90800.jpegimage.jpeg.e6921ce4f41d9b9bb7c53f3a23288cd9.jpeg

Aztán meg a ház is problémás. De itt gondolom az a hiba, hogy mindkettő kiegészítés ( Nuka Ride BYOP Patch és Nuka Ride CWSS Patch ) feltéve. Vagy valami más.

Spoiler

image.jpeg.ba271a5191969bc1a45560575d8d335e.jpegimage.jpeg.cc3fb4b1a6d5ca2a6173c0f19048c0af.jpeg

This Mason audition thing is completely ... falter.

Yes, I admit it. That got him started. However, after that, he stopped again...
I had to go through the topic...
Then the house is also problematic. But I think the mistake here is that both supplements (Nuka Ride BYOP Patch and Nuka Ride CWSS Patch) are provided.

Or something else. But these are... self-contained and independent...

Back to the dress problem...

The problem was that I didn't turn it on... It seems that only the condition of the designated devices was not enough for me ... I needed to turn on *esp.

There is also a problem with the height...

image.jpeg.6798036205022718a117a167c833e90e.jpeg

Should something be set on it? Me? Wow...

---------------------

A ruha gondra visszatérve...

Úgy tűnik, nálam nem volt elégséges csak a jelölt eszközök feltétele ... be kellett kapcsolni a HN66.. *esp-t. Hmm... erre nem gondoltam volna.

2 hours ago, csacskamacska said:

There is also a problem with the height...

It looks like you're missing the High Heels AAF patch(FO4HHS_AAF.esp).
This is an option when installing the High Heels System.
Reinstall the High Heels System with this option enabled.

Edited by Axary
8 hours ago, JB. said:

Send me screenshot to see what the console says. 

Ok, quite a Few Screenshots below.

I finally Got there, 1 cheat I bypassed the radio transmitter with Chip & George.                                           Pic 1 warning

Here is the order I did the quests in...                                                                                                             Pic 2 I'm Late

Lucy in the sky                                                                                                                                                 Pic 3 Wearing collar

Date with the Boss                                                                                                                                           Pic 4 what I entered in the console

Made in Heaven                                                                                                                                               Pic 5 Readout after hitting enter

3 deliveries for Nisha, all in a row, no side trips or Visits                                                                                 Pic 6 after entering SetStage info

Visit Overboss, got branded again, walked Lyons with all that entails                                                             Pic 7 OB just sits there

Lost in the Jungle

Talked to Charlotte, Clone appeared, went and helped her pick a name

Permission from OB to go shopping on the scooter and returned late

Went to talk to him, got scolded, dialog went until "I'm pissed, and you will see how much"

Then nothing happened, entered console commands(see screenshots) still nothing.

After screwing up the ESP you sent, maybe I screwed that up too, IDK

I did remember to wear the bimbo collar this time, I did not wear it yesterday.

As Always Thanks!!!                    G

Fallout4 10_26_2022 2_55_24 PM.png

Fallout4 10_26_2022 2_57_27 PM.png

Fallout4 10_26_2022 3_14_50 PM.png

Fallout4 10_26_2022 3_13_14 PM.png

Fallout4 10_26_2022 3_25_39 PM.png

Fallout4 10_26_2022 3_26_26 PM.png

Fallout4 10_26_2022 3_26_42 PM.png

Edited by caveman74
spoiler tag
55 minutes ago, caveman74 said:

Here it is                   G

Hide contents

Fallout4 10_26_2022 4_09_26 PM.png

But how could I be so dumb?

The problem is Billy! 

I need Billy, and he's disabled right now. To enable Billy we need to win "Kill me Softly". 

But! Now it's corrected. You don't need to win Kill Me Softly with this: 

-deleted-

Download it. Install this in your "Data" folder (don't use Vortex, do a simple copy and paste). Replace the original file with this new file. ?

Data folder: 

Spoiler

C :\ Program Files \ Steam \ steamapps \ Common \ Fallout 4 \ Data

And re-write the commands 

StartQuest _NukaRide_Punishment

SetStage _NukaRide_Punishment 100

Edited by JB.

You know I will go do any quest to do this right!    

Thanks for the instructions also, and all the help.

I hope I am helping you not just being a pain in the Ass.     ?                       G

6 minutes ago, caveman74 said:

You know I will go do any quest to do this right!    

Thanks for the instructions also, and all the help.

I hope I am helping you not just being a pain in the Ass.     ?                       G

Well, I must anticipate any scenario (like yours) because if it happened to you it will happen to many others. Thanks to you for testing it. I hope you enjoy the psychological torture of the Overboss. ?

Edited by JB.
15 minutes ago, JB. said:

And re-write the commands 

I did that and after I hit enter there was a Black screen, the poof we are outside, I cannot move and the OB repeats 2 dialog lines.

Fallout4 10_26_2022 4_27_24 PM.png

Fallout4 10_26_2022 4_27_35 PM.png

Fallout4 10_26_2022 4_28_33 PM.png

Fallout4 10_26_2022 4_29_15 PM.png

Edited by caveman74
spoiler tag
1 minute ago, caveman74 said:

I did that and after I hit enter there was a Black screen, the poof we are outside, I cannot move and the OB repeats 2 dialog lines.

Hide contents

Fallout4 10_26_2022 4_27_24 PM.png

Fallout4 10_26_2022 4_27_35 PM.png

Gage should be there, but he's not there because you haven't started "The Special Girls" yet.  Another oversight. ?‍♂️

Fuck. I'm going to upload a new version tonight because it requires adding a script line. 

In the meantime, why don't you use the cheat mode to quickly win the quests until Kill me Softly?

11 minutes ago, JB. said:

I hope you enjoy the psychological torture of the Overboss. ?

I do, I think I have developed Stockholm Syndrome, Where I enjoy the abuse and such that my captor dishes out!   ?       G

Signing out till then. Thanks

Edited by caveman74
5 minutes ago, JB. said:

Kill me Softly?

One more thing, do I win Special Girls, and Kill Me Softly then do the Punishment thing?

Edited by caveman74
23 minutes ago, caveman74 said:

One more thing, do i win Kill Me Softly then do the Punishment thing?

No, you know what? I've already added the script for Gage. Install this (this one with Vortex!) and re-enter the console command. If you get another bug I'll cut my balls off. 

-deleted-

Edited by JB.

And I'm off on a Nude Slut-Walk. 

I believe we have Success!!!

To the fastest Scripter ever,  Thank You kind Sir.      G 

Are you still uploading a new version tonight?

Does this advance my game past Special women, Kill me Softly??

Fallout4 10_26_2022 4_52_24 PM.png

Fallout4 10_26_2022 4_53_24 PM.png

Edited by caveman74
spoiler tag
3 minutes ago, caveman74 said:

And I'm off on a Nude Slut-Walk. 

I believe we have Success!!!

Thank You kind Sir.      G 

Are you still uploading a new version tonight?

Does this advance my game past Special women, Kill me Softly??

Fallout4 10_26_2022 4_52_24 PM.png

Fallout4 10_26_2022 4_53_24 PM.png

???

This punishment quest is, shall we say, "isolated". No matter what happens, what you do, what you choose, it does not affect other quests. It will not advance or do anything unusual to other quests. 

The new version I will upload tonight will be identical to the one you have installed now. Just remember to remove the "Script for Caveman" if you are going to install tonight's 5.1.2. 

Edited by JB.
1 minute ago, JB. said:

This punishment quest is, shall we say, "isolated". No matter what happens, what you do, what you choose, it does not affect other quests. It will not advance or do anything unusual to other quests. 

I meant Gage being there and the file you made for me. Will I still do the rest of the quest in sequence?   ?  G

1 minute ago, caveman74 said:

I meant Gage being there and the file you made for me. Will I still do the rest of the quest in sequence?   ?  G

After the punishment, Gage will walk around the Overboss base until "The Specials Girls" starts, then he will go straight to his car to wait for you. 

Edited by JB.

Before you do the Update, After Attitude Adjustment, (which was Awesome) I was in the apartment covered in Cap Tats.

Went to see Music to get them changed and she will not talk to PC.

Saw I needed to visit OB, he will not talk to pc, waited 24 hours, still neither will talk to PC.      G

40 minutes ago, caveman74 said:

Before you do the Update, After Attitude Adjustment, (which was Awesome) I was in the apartment covered in Cap Tats.

Went to see Music to get them changed and she will not talk to PC.

Saw I needed to visit OB, he will not talk to pc, waited 24 hours, still neither will talk to PC.      G

?

Fixed in 5.1.3 -loading a save just before the punishment ends will fix your problem. I just asked Music to put on my usual set of tattoos and I have the reminder to visit the OB whenever I can. 

Edited by JB.