10 hours ago, JB. said:

I'm pretty sure that was a bug in a much earlier version. Version 5 onwards removes them correctly after finishing "The Special Girls". But I will still check it and reinforce the script if necessary. 

I had them in my last playthrough that was a full NR5+ game from the start, if you use Just Business you can mark and enslave them. I think Tessa was there too, even though I had already enslaved her in Quincy. 

13 minutes ago, RileyAP said:

I had them in my last playthrough that was a full NR5+ game from the start, if you use Just Business you can mark and enslave them. I think Tessa was there too, even though I had already enslaved her in Quincy. 

Definitely, yesterday I did a coc with my most advanced save (version 5.0.7 as well) and the bastards are still there. I can't explain it, but I'll come up with something to fix it.

At the moment, the new version 5.1.5 makes them beatable once "The Special Girls" ends. Until I come up with something better.

Please explain to me, For the purposes of the Game.

The Butt slap, which I do not mind, raises the self-esteem of the PC, why is it important to raise the Self-Esteem of the PC, just looking for context.

Thanks          G

NR V 5.1.3

Edited by caveman74
17 minutes ago, caveman74 said:

Please explain to me, For the purposes of the Game.

The Butt slap, which I do not mind, raises the self-esteem of the PC, why is it important to raise the Self-Esteem of the PC, just looking for context.

Thanks          G

NR V 5.1.3

The slap can do three things: 

If you are a dominant person, the slap will lower your libido and self-esteem. A dominant person hates to be spanked. 

If you are a submissive person, the slap will raise your libido and self-esteem. 

If you are in the middle range, nothing will happen and the slap will "leave you confused" until the mod/other mod raises/lowers your submissive/rebellious orientation.

With there being punishments for being back late. Is it possible that you could add a chance to get held up by something or crash the scooter on your return back? So in turn you’d have more ways get punished by the Overboss for being late?

Edited by Nyx Morrigan
14 hours ago, JB. said:

The slap can do three things: 

Why I am confused is the Submissive slap should enforce submissiveness, and the dominant slap should enforce dominance.

Just in my mind, I work really hard to get PC's stats low and you come along and build her up! Thanks! (Sarcastic remark) ?(joking)

If the sub is rewarded, she would get lower stats not higher, opposite with Dominant.

But really think about it I feel you have it backwards. 

Thanks as always.                    G

NR V 5.1.3

Edited by caveman74

Not 100% sure it's NR related, but I got done with a full NR run to test, straight out of the vault.  Afterwards I went to see Abbot and do a Raider Pet scenario at Hardware Town and it seems like I am not hostile to raiders, or after checking anything else.  I know there was discussion on this happening a long time ago, but it's the first it's happened in one of my games.  Any fix?

3 hours ago, RileyAP said:

Not 100% sure it's NR related, but I got done with a full NR run to test, straight out of the vault.  Afterwards I went to see Abbot and do a Raider Pet scenario at Hardware Town and it seems like I am not hostile to raiders, or after checking anything else.  I know there was discussion on this happening a long time ago, but it's the first it's happened in one of my games.  Any fix?

You're stuck in the Captive faction.  This happens sometimes with mods that enslave the character or neutralize the player by making them non-aggressive (Raider Pet, Real Handcuffs, Devious Devices, and Beggar Whore come to mind).

Try entering this in your console:  player.RemoveFromFaction 0003e0c8

If that code doesn't work, (it should, but if it doesn't)  try Help Faction 0, look for captive faction, and use the code in your console with the above command.

See if that solves your problem

Edited by MrNicoras

So, interesting bug that I seem to have worked around:  Whenever I turned on Golden Globes Radio, I could hear the sounds of laser weapons firing, and the faint sounds of someone saying "they're going to kill me" and the standard distress beacon repeat message.  All of this playing over the normal Golden Globes programming.  It turns out, this distress message is from the Tesla Cannon creation club quest (https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Vault-Tec_distress_signal), and disabling that .esl seems to have fixed the problem.  It's interesting that both radio stations seem to be playing over each other, rather than just overwriting one another like other radio mods.  I'm fine with dropping the tesla cannon for this (raider themed) playthrough, but I figured this is an issue that would be worth sharing.

@JB. I think I finally figured a workaround to get High Heel Training to work. 

First we figured out it does track by the name of the character when you enable the mod the first time.  So if you turn on before "A New Name" that would break it.  Your MCM setting to preserve the original name fixes this problem.  Another two workarounds, if you don't want a mismatch between names are:

1) choose a name you know you're gonna be offered by Shank at the start(Jewel, SnowBunny, etc)

2) wait until after the quest to activate HHT for the first time.

All three are valid workarounds for that problem.

Then I thought for a long time it was the auto-swapping of the outfits that broke the HTT tracking, but I finally realized after playing around with both of them is that it usually bugs when there is a time shift that isn't waiting or sleeping.  I think you do that a few times early in the mod, so the PC will walk out of GG studios at night, or when Shank takes you up for the fireworks that are always at night.  The problem seems to be when you gain a level in HHT during that time shift.  It stops tracking, tells you you've no longer got heels equipped and breaks.  It's really more of a chance thing, but if you leave it on the default "Medium" length training and wear your first set of heels from Shank in "The Audition" you're gaining those early HHT levels right when NR does the most time shifts so it's more likely to bug.  This run I started HHT in the vault since my Vault Suit has heels and set the training length to "Long"  which after the first super fast level 1(just to get the initial perk level 1 I think) is 7.5 days and seems to have gotten me past any shifts.  Just to be safe I made sure to visit Shank when I knew I wouldn't level with the shift to night for fireworks.

So long story short, set HHT to "Long" for training time and watch out for known time shifts(Note, resting, sleep and fast travel are fine).  You can level HHT while traveling to from the quests, no issues there.  Really you just need to know when time shift happens and make sure you won't be gaining a HHT level in that time.  If you are going to, just wait around or sleep until you gain the next HHT level and then do the quest with the time shift.  Not perfect but it is a workaround for now.

It does add some nice immersion. I mean if you wake up after 210 years you would probably stumble around a bit on the 10 inch heels Vault-Tec stuck you in for the icebox, you come up from the Vault to Duke taking you on the Ride.... You even complain to Mason that you can barely walk, let alone run. 

I'm sure it will do even better for your other mod, especially if they slap you in Slave heels you can't take off and you keep falling down.

@RileyAP

There are a couple of quests where the passage of time is really unnecessary (Apollo, The Bike) and I will remove them in the next update because they don't add anything. But yeah, the fireworks, the vip party should be at night. There are other events that I must do them at night because they wouldn't look good in daytime -like the dance battle against Fever-, and events that are better in daytime -like the whole mission in Dry Rock-.

If you want, I'll make you a detailed list of those events. It will only take a couple of minutes with the notepad search engine. 

I imagine Bethesda have sacrificed a lot of narrative resources in pursuit of letting quests run at any time of day, but it's not something I want to give away.                

I already finished my next mod. I finished it a month ago. But I want to do two more quests before I close it because its ending could be considered a "Bad Ending". 

I mention it because in my new mod, there are two time jumps of 1 month each. I used a script to advance the time 30 days. I wonder how HHTraining will take it. ?

One detail: that passage of time does not affect the player in survival. No hunger, no thirst, no fatigue. Apparently the survival mode only listens to the passing of hours, but not days and months. 

Edited by JB.
23 minutes ago, JB. said:

There are a couple of quests where the passage of time is really unnecessary (Apollo, The Bike) and I will remove them in the next update because they don't add anything.

Yeah, it's really not a big deal, The more I think about it, might actually be a combo of time advance & the forced outfit swap on Apollo or The Bike, since I think they both advance time and swap your outfit automatically.  Those have always been the two that are most likely to break tracking, and tend to be at the time that you would be leveling if you were on HHT Medium setting, at least once the changing the PC name was no longer an issue with the MCM other methods. 

51 minutes ago, JB. said:

I already finished my next mod. I finished it a month ago. But I want to do two more quests before I close it because its ending could be considered a "Bad Ending". 

I mention it because in my new mod, there are two time jumps of 1 month each. I used a script to advance the time 30 days. I wonder how HHTraining will take it. ?

Not sure if your other mod is ready for any testing, but if you don't swap outfits in during the time advance it might be fine there too!  Let me know if/when you want me to test that one out.

15 minutes ago, csacskamacska said:

there is no (nr) adolf outfit in the game....  there is only (gh)...

and they shot me immediately upon entering....

oh... very fun game...

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg.cbb7f2ad00b6ff46253acde0e920f713.jpeg

Update the bodyslide files. ?

And getting shot at in Diamond City is not my mod's thing, I'm afraid.

8 minutes ago, RileyAP said:

Not sure if your other mod is ready for any testing, but if you don't swap outfits in during the time advance it might be fine there too!  Let me know if/when you want me to test that one out.

The outfits are put in a suitcase and you choose what you can with what you are given. 

I still have to play it from start to finish before I do the last quests and upload it for you guys to test it. But requires a certain state of mind on my part. It's not a fun mod, it's cruel and depressing.

It doesn't help that November and December will be very complicated months for me, so I will probably postpone it to January.

ugh... that...

my games have successfully undone… 

image.jpeg.032c2212fa3518a21238704712705c77.jpeg

Wait .. Adolf....

Spoiler

image.jpeg.35fd84f0633618ff88e78fbe06f5cac7.jpeg

it was still fine here ... and then:

Spoiler

image.jpeg.ef4f9ef16c658e74dd4ad08a81479b57.jpeg

However... the dance part... is an amazingly artistic production!  Whoever did it understands this thing.  But I don't understand... why doesn't he make a program like this!?

image.jpeg.ed878fcf9ca746a76060db3f6dc7bf9a.jpeg

21 minutes ago, csacskamacska said:

Yes... this is what is needed!

Instead of shooting .... dance!

Instead of kill...: dance!

Apex!

I want such a program... No... no please: I WANT!

image.jpeg.cc93f2938dd5838e0b92624fabc3951e.jpeg

Man, I have really made a monumental effort to understand you but I can't. You could use this translator. 

https://www.deepl.com/translator

What I understand is that you have the black smoke effects still. That is automatically removed when you chat with Adolf outside the Dugout Inn. But I have a strong suspicion that you are doing setstage with the console. 

I also notice that your camera effects are blurry (when you dance). I think this is due to some alterations that BethIni does automatically. If you want you can restore to normal settings using the vanilla launcher of Fallout 4. 

Just now, JB. said:

Adolf outside the Dugout Inn

no....

A szöveg megjelenése után... eltűntek a színek... Ezt mutatja a két kép. Nem volt semmi ok...  amiért ennek történnie kellene. 

Ó... sajnálom, hogy nem értem annyira a dolgokat mint egy honfi.... Én többnyire csak választok valamit a lehetőségek közül.

És álltalában azt, ami ki van jelölve... Gondolom az is jó lehet. Ha valamiért nem volna az... tévedtem.

5 minutes ago, csacskamacska said:

no....

A szöveg megjelenése után... eltűntek a színek... Ezt mutatja a két kép. Nem volt semmi ok...  amiért ennek történnie kellene. 

Ó... sajnálom, hogy nem értem annyira a dolgokat mint egy honfi.... Én többnyire csak válaszok valamit a lehetőségek közül.

És álltalában azt, ami ki van jelölve... Gondolom az is jó lehet. Ha valamiért nem volna az... tévedtem.

Para apagar ese efecto de humo sobre tu jugador, escribe esto en la consola: 

SetStage  _NukaRide_Fever 15

Pero, ¡esto es importante!!, escríbelo antes de que la misión "Night Fever" termine. Si esa misión terminó, ese comando no funcionará. 

...akkor ez szívva... Már vége a küldetésnek. 

hahaha... ezt a spanyolt jobban megértem.... 

visszalapoztam... : TÉNYLEG JÓ! KÖSZI!

azonban valamiért beragadt a kamera... Ez a legtávolabbi állása, akikor áll.
Szóval... csak azt akartam, mondani : hintázik a cucc.

Amikor megy, akkor rendesen kimegy a kamera.

image.jpeg.adfbbf9c25e69562449d01e64eafa732.jpeg

Spoiler

image.jpeg.7f67110d2a3d60d3d52c2177ecc504c2.jpeg