Why my SEXLAB can not run in win10 but in win7?

I recently changed a new computer with WIN10 and found it my skyrim sexlab can not run.But it can run perfectly in my old PC which is WIN7.

The MCM menu has the position for SEXLAB but the animation in it is blank. After SEXLAB dialogue with NPCs nothing happened,no animation no sounds.I tried reset SEXLAB in MCM menu and by NMM it didn't work. FINS and BOSS neither.

I didn't see any notification or message about anything missing or wrong, that's trouble me.

Oh btw my Skyrim is original version with all 4 official MODs.

I can't even run SEXLAB in Compatibility mode about win7.

EDIT I'm using NMM to manager my mods,and that is my load order.

Spoiler

GameMode=Skyrim Skyrim.esm=1 Update.esm=1 Dawnguard.esm=1 HearthFires.esm=1 Dragonborn.esm=1 Falskaar.esm=1 ApachiiHairMales.esm=1 RaceCompatibility.esm=1 Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm=1 ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1 hdtHighHeel.esm=1 SexLab.esm=1 SexLabAroused.esm=1 SGHairPackBase.esm=1 SPIKE.esm=1 ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1 Wyrmstooth.esp=1 CompanionArissa.esm=1 HighResTexturePack01.esp=1 HighResTexturePack02.esp=1 HighResTexturePack03.esp=1 HighResTexturePackFix.esp=1 Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins.esp=1 Populated Forts Towers Places.esp=1 Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp=1 DW Commoners.esp=1 DW Enemies and Wanderers.esp=1 serana.esp=1 Chesko_Frostfall.esp=1 Better Dynamic Snow.esp=1 Rainbows.esp=1 ExpandedSnowSystems-CoT.esp=1 Additional Player Voices for Skyrim.esp=1 Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp=1 randomthunder.esp=1 Remove Interior Fog V2 - Full Version.esp=1 StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp=1 StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp=1 StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp=1 Dead Body Collision.esp=1 FreeMem.esp=1 ImmersiveSpells.esp=1 PilgrimsDelight.esp=1 Radiant and Unique Potions Poisons and Booze.esp=1 SexLabSquirt.esp=1 SexLabDefeat.esp=1 WetandCold.esp=1 WetandCold - Ashes.esp=1 SkyUI.esp=1 Cloaks.esp=1 Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1 1nivWICCloaks.esp=1 1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp=1 DarkKnight&PaladinWS.esp=1 Heeled Collection.esp=1 kuzak-bodyandstockings.esp=1 LPotD Armor.esp=1 LpotDHorse.esp=1 DeadlyDragons.esp=1 DeadlyDragonsArmory.esp=1 Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1 SkyRe_Main.esp=1 SkyRe_Combat.esp=1 SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp=1 SkyRe_StandingStones.esp=1 SkyRe_Survivalism.esp=1 Immersive Weapons.esp=1 DarkKnightPaladin.esp=1 GR123 Castle.esp=1 BlockSparkles.esp=1 FireAndIceOverhaul.esp=1 FireAndIceOverhaulImmersiveSpells.esp=1 Rebirth Monster.esp=1 SexLab Solutions.esp=1 dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1 dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp=1 RealisticRoomRental.esp=1 SoS - The Dungeons.esp=1 SoS - The Wilds.esp=1 SoS - Civilization.esp=1 ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp=1 Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp=1 Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp=1 Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp=1 Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp=1 Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp=1 Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Weathers.esp=1 RLO - Major City Exteriors - No Guard Torches.esp=1 Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Weathers.esp=1 ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1 ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1 ClimatesOfTamriel Falskaar.esp=1 Consistent Stars - CoT.esp=1 CoT_SnowPatch_ESS.esp=1 Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp=1 CoT-WeatherPatch.esp=1 CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp=1 CoT-WeatherPatch_ESS.esp=1 CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp=1 CoT-WeatherPatch_NL4.esp=1 SoS - The Dungeons-PatchRLODungeons.esp=1 SoS - The Dungeons-PatchRLOMajorCityInteriors.esp=1 SoS - The Wilds-PatchCoTSounds.esp=1 SoS - The Wilds-PatchCoT.esp=1 SoS - Civilization-PatchRLOMajorCityInteriors.esp=1 SoS - Civilization-PatchRLOMinorCities.esp=1 SoS - Civilization-PatchCoT.esp=1 SoS - Civilization -PatchCoTSounds.esp=1 SkyRealism - Time and Travel.esp=1 BFSEffects.esp=1 DeadlySpellImpacts.esp=1 MoreFemalebrows.esp=1 MissAniThrope and chakaru11's C Eyes.esp=1 moreeyes01.esp=1 SGHairPackAIO.esp=1 moreeyes02.esp=1 moreeyes03.esp=1 OrientalEyes.esp=1 3DNPC.esp=1 RRR_3DNPC-Patch.esp=1 RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1 RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1 RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp=1 RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1 Britte&Sissel.esp=1 Dorthe.esp=1 Lucia.esp=1 marsha.esp=1 Natasha v1.esp=1 MBWSFollowerAll.esp=1 Runa.esp=1 Sofie.esp=1 AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1 AFT_NoFriendlySpellDamage.esp=1 CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1 EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1 Facelight.esp=1 getSnowy.esp=1 SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB + FS + WT.esp=1 RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1 RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp=1 RealisticWaterTwo - Wyrmstooth.esp=1 RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Wyrmstooth.esp=1 RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp=1 RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.esp=1 Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT_RND.esp=1 HDT Havok Object.esp=1 HARODATH_ImmersiveSoulgems.esp=1 WEBS extended.esp=1 ElementalArrows.esp=1 ReProccer.esp=1 TES5.esp=1 Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1 LoversVictim.esp=1 DangerousNights.esp=1 PuppetMaster.esp=1 SofiaFollower.esp=1 SofiaMakeup.esp=1 TestDarkKnight.esp=1 Follower Onean.esp=1 xevaonge_Arissa.esp=1

EDIT AGAIN!!

I done it!!!!!!!I don't know how but I DONE IT WELL!!!!

I tried to install Microsoft Visual C++ from version 2005 to 2013 (win10 has installed 2015 already), Microsoft XNA Framework 2.0 3.1 4.0.I have no idea which one was missed before or all of them were, ANYWAY IT WORKS!

It is weird that my computer didn't show any notification or error when running Skyrim. BUT WHO CARES!!IT WORKS NOW!!

(亅>д<)亅<THANK YOU GUYS YOU ARE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by masterzhuang

Sexlab works fine on my Windows 10 pc, both LE and SE versions just in case. So you have a problem elsewhere, hard to say with the available info. What do you mean with:

5 minutes ago, masterzhuang said:

The MCM menu has the position

Which other mods do you have, what's the issue in particular (saying something "can not run" says nothing), does it happen with other mods, have you checked the install was done right, do you have all the requirements, which mod manager are you using, does your mod manager or other tools give you any error or message indicating something out of place...

18 minutes ago, Just Don't said:

Sexlab works fine on my Windows 10 pc, both LE and SE versions just in case. So you have a problem elsewhere, hard to say with the available info. What do you mean with:

Which other mods do you have, what's the issue in particular (saying something "can not run" says nothing), does it happen with other mods, have you checked the install was done right, do you have all the requirements, which mod manager are you using, does your mod manager or other tools give you any error or message indicating something out of place...

sry I didn't finish writing it and sent accidentally.The MCM menu has the position for SEXLAB but the animation in it is blank. After SEXLAB dialogue with NPCs nothing happened,no animation no sounds.I tried reset SEXLAB in MCM menu and by NMM it didn't work. FINS and BOSS neither.

I didn't see any notification or message about anything missing or wrong, that's trouble me.

Oh btw my Skyrim is original version with all 4 official MODs.

Edited by masterzhuang
6 minutes ago, Distortedrealms said:

Make sure all windows runtimes, VC++, dx9, etc, are all installed on win10. I had an issue with SMP back when win10 was forced on me and making sure I had those fixed the problem. Could help your issue.

I did consider it right now.But the game is normally working and so other MODs are. There is no notification about anything missing.I wonder if it about . net framework couse WIN10 seems only have .net framework4.5+. Anyway thx for your advice

4 minutes ago, masterzhuang said:

sry I didn't finish writing it and sent accidentally.The MCM menu has the position for SEXLAB but the animation in it is blank. After SEXLAB dialogue with NPCs nothing happened,no animation no sounds.I tried reset SEXLAB in MCM menu and by NMM it didn't work. FINS and BOSS neither.

Which version of Skyrim are you using, Legendary Edition or Special Edition?

Can you post your load order in a spoiler tag or text file?

Just in case you can go through these guides and see if they help you:

If you are running Legendary Edition, these guides:

Conglomerate 01 - Installing Skyrim, Stability Fixes, Tools (Legendary Edition)

Conglomerate 02 - Basic Setup: Installation of SLF, DD, ZAZ, MNC and their Patches (Legendary Edition)

2020 Skyrim LE Stability Guide (Legendary Edition)

Or if you are running Special Edition, this guide:

(v1.1.2) Mod Organizer 2 & Other tools - From zero to "Hey Sexlab is working!" (Special Edition)

3 minutes ago, Marg597 said:

Which version of Skyrim are you using, Legendary Edition or Special Edition?

Can you post your load order in a spoiler tag or text file?

Just in case you can go through these guides and see if they help you:

If you are running Legendary Edition, these guides:

Conglomerate 01 - Installing Skyrim, Stability Fixes, Tools (Legendary Edition)

Conglomerate 02 - Basic Setup: Installation of SLF, DD, ZAZ, MNC and their Patches (Legendary Edition)

2020 Skyrim LE Stability Guide (Legendary Edition)

Or if you are running Special Edition, this guide:

(v1.1.2) Mod Organizer 2 & Other tools - From zero to "Hey Sexlab is working!" (Special Edition)

It is original version. I'm learning how to post load order (sry that's my first using this web)but I think that may not help couse the complete same thing can run in WIN7PC. THX ANYWAY.

2 hours ago, masterzhuang said:

The MCM menu has the position for SEXLAB but the animation in it is blank.

No idea how you can get a blank MCM, seriously I've never seen a SL menu in blank. Are you completing the ingame install correctly? Are you sure you have all the requirements?

After SEXLAB dialogue with NPCs nothing happened,no animation no sounds.

What Sexlab dialogues? which mods are you using for that? SL doesn't include any dialogues, so it must be another mod you're not mentioning.

FINS and BOSS neither.

Speaking of FNIS, any error or warning lines? is it detecting all your mods and completing without issue? And BOSS... you mean LOOT right? You're either failing to list the programs and mods you're attempting to use (which makes very difficult to provide help) or you're using the wrong programs entirely. 

5 minutes ago, Just Don't said:

No idea how you can get a blank MCM, seriously I've never seen a SL menu in blank. Are you completing the ingame install correctly? Are you sure you have all the requirements?

What Sexlab dialogues? which mods are you using for that? SL doesn't include any dialogues, so it must be another mod you're not mentioning.

Speaking of FNIS, any error or warning lines? is it detecting all your mods and completing without issue? And BOSS... you mean LOOT right? You're either failing to list the programs and mods you're attempting to use (which makes very difficult to provide help) or you're using the wrong programs entirely. 

MCM menu is normal but SL 's animation aprt is blank. SL been installed correctly couse it can be run in WIN7.

Dialogues is from Puppy Master Mod. Normally SL will be run after dialogue .

FINS didn't report error and warning lines.BOSS is a program to set correct sequence about MODs.Sry about that I have no idea what it called here.

BOSS is no longer the standard program for sorting mods (and hasn't been for some years).  Try using LOOT instead.

How did you migrate to the new computer, did you reinstall all mods on the new machine or did you just copy and paste all the folders over, or do a restore from backup?

Edit:

Also, we really need to know what mod manager you are using and your load order to dig into this deeper.  If you aren't sure how to post your load order, start by telling us what mod manager you are using, or try and search on google how to get a list of your load order from your mod manager.  For example, if using Mod Organizer, you would want to find the "plugins.txt" file (or you can export it).

Or if you're using Vortex:

Spoiler

1. Click on the Load Order option on the top of FOMM.
  2. Click on the Export option, that will open a Save As window.
  3. Just pick where you want to save your LO text file.
  4. Name it "Load Order" (or whatever you want)
  5. Click Save.

Edited by Marg597
Fixed some things
1 hour ago, masterzhuang said:

MCM menu is normal but SL 's animation aprt is blank.

Which animation part? None of the pages on my SL MCM is blank. And again, Windows 10 user here (although it only proves the issue is elsewhere on your side).

image.png.8f8b224247d455e2fc905ca7a716d44f.png

SL been installed correctly couse it can be run in WIN7.

And mine works fine on Windows 10, so there is no issue. Ah but that's not how things work. The fact that you can install and use SL on your Win 7 computer doesn't mean it's correctly installed on your Win 10 machine. Specially since you're having problems to get the later working, right?

Dialogues is from Puppy Master Mod. Normally SL will be run after dialogue .

I'm not familiar with that Puppy Master mod. But for any mod, if it's supposed to trigger an animation and nothing is working then something from the framework isn't set up right. Hence my insistence in checking that you're installing all the requirements, completing all the install and configuration procedures and so on. Again, this has nothing to do with Windows 10 or 7. You're likely missing a required step to get SL working. If you did a new installation of the game through Steam + your mods, you'll need to install all the mods again and configure them properly. Another user mentioned installing the VC redist., that's a good idea but also an automatic process when you attempt to launch the game for the first time on Steam, so that should be covered already.

BOSS is a program to set correct sequence about MODs.Sry about that I have no idea what it called here.

BOSS and LOOT are two different programs. They do roughly the same thing but are built for two different games. Last time I heard about it was when I was playing Oblivion. Like I said, for Skyrim we use LOOT. If you can't tell BOSS and LOOT apart or name them properly when asking for help you'll likely won't get very far into solving the problem.

Edited by Just Don't
8 hours ago, Marg597 said:

BOSS is no longer the standard program for sorting mods (and hasn't been for some years).  Try using LOOT instead.

How did you migrate to the new computer, did you reinstall all mods on the new machine or did you just copy and paste all the folders over, or do a restore from backup?

Edit:

Also, we really need to know what mod manager you are using and your load order to dig into this deeper.  If you aren't sure how to post your load order, start by telling us what mod manager you are using, or try and search on google how to get a list of your load order from your mod manager.  For example, if using Mod Organizer, you would want to find the "plugins.txt" file (or you can export it).

Or if you're using Vortex:

Reveal hidden contents

1. Click on the Load Order option on the top of FOMM.
  2. Click on the Export option, that will open a Save As window.
  3. Just pick where you want to save your LO text file.
  4. Name it "Load Order" (or whatever you want)
  5. Click Save.

I've posted my load order using NMM upper.THX a lot.

I copied all game file from my new computer and used NMM to activate them.All others MODs work fine but SL. I tried to reinstall SL and it didn't help.

Edited by masterzhuang
12 hours ago, Just Don't said:

Which animation part? None of the pages on my SL MCM is blank. And again, Windows 10 user here (although it only proves the issue is elsewhere on your side).

image.png.8f8b224247d455e2fc905ca7a716d44f.png

And mine works fine on Windows 10, so there is no issue. Ah but that's not how things work. The fact that you can install and use SL on your Win 7 computer doesn't mean it's correctly installed on your Win 10 machine. Specially since you're having problems to get the later working, right?

I'm not familiar with that Puppy Master mod. But for any mod, if it's supposed to trigger an animation and nothing is working then something from the framework isn't set up right. Hence my insistence in checking that you're installing all the requirements, completing all the install and configuration procedures and so on. Again, this has nothing to do with Windows 10 or 7. You're likely missing a required step to get SL working. If you did a new installation of the game through Steam + your mods, you'll need to install all the mods again and configure them properly. Another user mentioned installing the VC redist., that's a good idea but also an automatic process when you attempt to launch the game for the first time on Steam, so that should be covered already.

BOSS and LOOT are two different programs. They do roughly the same thing but are built for two different games. Last time I heard about it was when I was playing Oblivion. Like I said, for Skyrim we use LOOT. If you can't tell BOSS and LOOT apart or name them properly when asking for help you'll likely won't get very far into solving the problem.

I means my MCM menu showing Animation Editor and other two Editors blank in SL option, other things go well.

I posted my load order upper,THX a lot.

I played Skyrim long time ago and seems many people used BOSS instead of LOOT at that time.Thank for your explanation.

Edit I tried LOOT and it didn't work.

Edited by masterzhuang

Have you tried reinstalling Sexlab, as in, download it again, delete it from your current load order, and install it as per the instructions, including re-downloading and reinstalling all of its requirements such as SkyUI and FNIS etc.?

I know you said other things work, but since Sexlab isn't properly installing, it stands to reason that either the load order isn't perfectly identical to what you had before, or something got corrupted in the file copy between the 2 computers.  I think the next step is to go through the page I linked for Sexlab, uninstall all the requirements it lists including Sexlab, re-download the original packages, reinstall, sort mods, re-run FNIS, and test.

Also, just a tip for the next time you post a load order, please don't post it as a 'wall of text'.  Each mod should be listed in its own line. :)

9 hours ago, masterzhuang said:

I means my MCM menu showing Animation Editor and other two Editors blank in SL option, other things go well.

I posted my load order upper,THX a lot.

I played Skyrim long time ago and seems many people used BOSS instead of LOOT at that time.Thank for your explanation.

Edit I tried LOOT and it didn't work.

It is far-fetched, but it could be that the encoding (UTF, Ansi etc) in your W10 is causing problems or you have RIGHT to read and write files in the corresponding folders.
You can ignore Gray Cloud's comment. He prefers to read his comments himself.

6 hours ago, Marg597 said:

Have you tried reinstalling Sexlab, as in, download it again, delete it from your current load order, and install it as per the instructions, including re-downloading and reinstalling all of its requirements such as SkyUI and FNIS etc.?

I know you said other things work, but since Sexlab isn't properly installing, it stands to reason that either the load order isn't perfectly identical to what you had before, or something got corrupted in the file copy between the 2 computers.  I think the next step is to go through the page I linked for Sexlab, uninstall all the requirements it lists including Sexlab, re-download the original packages, reinstall, sort mods, re-run FNIS, and test.

Also, just a tip for the next time you post a load order, please don't post it as a 'wall of text'.  Each mod should be listed in its own line. :)

I'VE DONE IT!!It seems that something about runtime framework missed in my WIN10 and I install it that works. Thank you all the same!

3 hours ago, Andy14 said:

It is far-fetched, but it could be that the encoding (UTF, Ansi etc) in your W10 is causing problems or you have RIGHT to read and write files in the corresponding folders.
You can ignore Gray Cloud's comment. He prefers to read his comments himself.

I'VE DONE IT!!It seems that something about runtime framework missed in my WIN10 and I install it that works. Thank you all the same!(◦˙▽˙◦)

On 6/23/2021 at 1:44 AM, Distortedrealms said:

Make sure all windows runtimes, VC++, dx9, etc, are all installed on win10. I had an issue with SMP back when win10 was forced on me and making sure I had those fixed the problem. Could help your issue.

Thank you guy!!You are genius!!It seems do have some problems about runtime framework and I install them it works!!Although I still have no idea which one was missed but SL can run in my win10 now!!

|∀` ) Thank you guys all!!!!!

5 hours ago, masterzhuang said:

Thank you guy!!You are genius!!It seems do have some problems about runtime framework and I install them it works!!Although I still have no idea which one was missed but SL can run in my win10 now!!

|∀` ) Thank you guys all!!!!!

Happy to help. Amazing that sometimes it has nothing to do with the the game files, mods, or load order, but instead system files that are missing. Remember which ones you have now in the future case you need to start over again. You can find them in the 'add or remove programs' list.